People tend to be quite ignorant and don't even realise it

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This isn't MENSA; people are going to say what they wanna say. As assinine as it can be at times, you have to just let it go...unless it's flaming, then they must go directly to hell. Do not past go, do not collect $.02.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Amusing, I assume your point is; people tend to believe what they want to believe - according to their own 'agenda', they tend to disbelieve (or be resistant to) that which doesn't fit their agenda, and they tend to do this on dubious, arbitrary and capricious grounds?

If so, what's new?

Your assumption is spot on.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The vast majority of the posts around here are so general in nature, rarely with any good indepthness. Yet people will present their posts as if they are an expert on the subject. Two cents worth is about right.
Ain't nobody forcing you to be here. If the quality here is of too low a standard for you, there is an exit button.

Stik a rownd thowe, thangs mite, chainge.!

Well - no - that doesn't show anything of the sort. That shows somebody trolling the 'Astronomer' user and him/her falling for it. The 'Amateur' user clearly doesn't actually believe the moon to be made of any type of cheese.
Took me a while (or is that awhile?) to figger out what an Astro Nomer was. 'parently it's a masculined form of a namer of Astro ball players down Houston way. (and the moon is made of Edam cheese-I heardedededed that while watching mes the Winchell Mahoney show)

(hey if superlarge can say indepthness, then I can say masculined)

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
The vast majority of the posts around here are so general in nature, rarely with any good indepthness. Yet people will present their posts as if they are an expert on the subject. Two cents worth is about right.

Indeed.

*Just my two cents - I am an expert on this subject afterall*

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
about half of the people here are about 80% accurate. Most of the time.
About half the time I'm right about 90% of my opinions.