People Think You're Uncut?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by playainda336, Apr 7, 2007.

1. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just out of curiousity, anyone ever think you were uncut when you were really cut? Maybe it's just the people who see me online, but some people, for some odd reason, think that I'm uncut. I've heard numerous people comment about "my foreskin" (mainly on other sites), but I'm always confused cause as I'm circumsized, I don't have a foreskin (or so I thought)...

Anybody else deal with this? Even offline? (No one has ever thought I was uncut offline, but if someone has thought so of you go ahead and share)

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

my EX thinks im uncut sines I have [SIZE=+1]Frenulum and lots of pink skin
    [/SIZE]

3. NCbear

Gold Member

I thought you were uncut. Maybe it's just that I can't see the larger versions of your pics.

Or maybe you have a fairly loose cut with a lot of skin remaining?

NCbear (who used to work at NC A&T)

4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup, on ICUii it happens to me all the time. I always hear, "oh, you're uncut", but I'm definitely cut. Although, I'm actually nicely in the middle, so people see what they want to see, and generally people that do or don't like foreskin are content with what I have. OK, those that notice more than my ass, anyway. :wink:

5. chicagosam

Gold Member

There's more to you than your ass? I''ve never noticed.:biggrin1:

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    This reminds me of a buddy of mine, who has since become just a friend... He started to ask, "Hey, have you ever seen that show, oh, um, sorry, I forgot you don't have a TV. You really should get one."
    *I give him a very dead stare*
    "What?", he asks.
    "Um, you've never noticed that big 32" box in my living room?", I ask back.
    "Oh! *pause* REALLY???"
    "Yeah! How could you miss it?"
    "Wow, I never noticed"
    :rolleyes::tongue:

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

That's never happened to me, but I've been on the other side. I've slept with a couple of guys in the last few months who I thought, at first, were uncut. One, who is a physician, said he had been circumcised only a couple of years ago in India by another Indian physician--and apparently the goal was to circumcise without taking much off. Why? I don't know. The second guy, an American, told me he thought his circumcision, which he and I agreed also seemed partial or incomplete, had been "botched" just after he was born. (I know there are a lot of worse ways to botch a circumcision than cutting off too little.)

8. chicagosam

Gold Member

But just for the record, Novice is a great guy, with a big heart, and a great brain, and there is far more to him than his legendary but highly sought after posterior. I only know him as a great guy—one of the nicest guys you could meet here—and that's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

9. sexoutlaw

sexoutlaw Member

Albums:
    Yes Lot's of guys say to me so you're uncut? But I'm not I just have a little extra skin that sometimes covers my head and it does look like I'm uncut. Kind of cool to have it both ways.

10. jus'hangin'

jus'hangin' New Member

Maybe like me their foreskin pulls back when they get hard. Nice of them to notice yours. Good tool as a conversation starter.

11. bearman66

bearman66 Member

Albums:
    Novice, as much as I like your ass pics, I would love to see a pic of the piece you're packing. I assume you have a looser cut that most American guys, which looks uncut when soft, I understand it's the most common Canadian form of circ, which gives the posessor the "best of both worlds."

12. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I"m cut loosely and still have my frenulum, and when I've been on cam, people have asked me if I'm uncut. In some of my pics, it does sort of look that way because I have a little bit of skin that bunches up behind my head. However, there is a clear cirumcision scar on my dick. I don't know any uncut guys with a circ scar. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted