people who don't have sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've had sex once in the last 2-3 years.
while i like sex when i'm in a relationship, it doesn't bother me at all to not have sex.
it's not the same thing as a dry spell. it's just a case of not meeting anyone who inspires any excitement.

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've had sex once in the last 2-3 years.
while i like sex when i'm in a relationship, it doesn't bother me at all to not have sex.
it's not the same thing as a dry spell. it's just a case of not meeting anyone who inspires any excitement.

Im right beside ya. ive had sex three times in the past 3.5 years and its been 2 years since the last time..

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trust that by not having sex you are talking about insertive activity.

I was a virgin when I married at age 25. That does not mean that I did not self pleasure my self very often prior to that marriage.

Admittedly, insertive sexual encounters are very much fun, I can also report that I still self pleasure myself very often.

Life is what you make of it and I still enjoy sexual pleasure as well as self pleasuring my self. I hope that is also your situation.

Warm regards,

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were to be celibate for 2 to 3 years, this person would not exist.
i laughed :biggrin1:
I trust that by not having sex you are talking about insertive activity.

I was a virgin when I married at age 25. That does not mean that I did not self pleasure my self very often prior to that marriage.

Admittedly, insertive sexual encounters are very much fun, I can also report that I still self pleasure myself very often.

Life is what you make of it and I still enjoy sexual pleasure as well as self pleasuring my self. I hope that is also your situation.

Warm regards,
nope, i mean that i've not had sex, snuggled, groped, snogged, held hands or even hugged a guy for years.

i do seem to spend a lot of money on batteries though...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i laughed :biggrin1:

nope, i mean that i've not had sex, snuggled, groped, snogged, held hands or even hugged a guy for years.

i do seem to spend a lot of money on batteries though...

I ass-ume you mean romantic hug? Or else you have very cold male friends!

Shes_cute

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so terrible at being single, when I was single I had one helluva sex drive and toys didn't cut the mustard. I need that warm body, adoration, kissing, breathing. In a relationship, it seems I take it for granted and don't require as much sex as I do when single. I don't have that desperate need for companionship. Kind of sucks.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ass-ume you mean romantic hug? Or else you have very cold male friends!
i'm not a huggy person. it's not cold to respect that.
I am so terrible at being single, when I was single I had one helluva sex drive and toys didn't cut the mustard. I need that warm body, adoration, kissing, breathing. In a relationship, it seems I take it for granted and don't require as much sex as I do when single. I don't have that desperate need for companionship. Kind of sucks.
awww! funny how not being able to have something often makes you want it more.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not a huggy person. it's not cold to respect that.

Fair 'nuf. That I can understand.

It has been a month for me, I sure do miss it though but I wouldn't look for meaningless sex. Although I like sex, I think it is much more enjoyable to lay around and cuddle, hug, an kiss.

For me, laying around cuddling, hugging, kissing... When I'm passionately involved with someone and I love and am attracted to them, doing these things just fires up my sex drive for them. Then one thing leads to another. I can handle being turned down once in awhile in this case, but when I get refused for 1-2 weeks straight, it causes lots of issues for me. Unless there's a medical reason.

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have been celibate for many years...

I am 25 and a half (to the day) and have not had sex in 7.5 years (last time was on my 18th BDay)

If I am completely honest, I'm just not a sexual person. I masturbate 3 times a week, but only because I have some medical training, and know that if a man doesn't ejaculate a minimum of 3 times a week, it can increase the chances of certain genital problems.
And only rarely do I feel what most people would call an 'orgasm' when I do.

I also believe that I am what I call 'Sex Blind'. Other people seem to be able to see others as sexually attractive, but for some reason I can't. Often, I couldn't even tell you what gender someone was, even after say having had a long conversation with them. (Not to say that I can't distinguish between the genders, just that its not something that registers as relevant information, somehow)...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have been celibate for many years...

I am 25 and a half (to the day) and have not had sex in 7.5 years (last time was on my 18th BDay)

If I am completely honest, I'm just not a sexual person. I masturbate 3 times a week, but only because I have some medical training, and know that if a man doesn't ejaculate a minimum of 3 times a week, it can increase the chances of certain genital problems.
And only rarely do I feel what most people would call an 'orgasm' when I do.

I also believe that I am what I call 'Sex Blind'. Other people seem to be able to see others as sexually attractive, but for some reason I can't. Often, I couldn't even tell you what gender someone was, even after say having had a long conversation with them. (Not to say that I can't distinguish between the genders, just that its not something that registers as relevant information, somehow)...
a wank a day keeps prostate cancer at bay!

you're not mildly aspergers are you?

Shes_cute

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I'm really surprised at how many people here are celibate or have gone without for so long. I really have to work at getting turned on in my relationship. Sometimes I wish he was asexual. Am I interpreting asexual incorrectly? Someone who doesn't want/need sex regularly?

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a wank a day keeps prostate cancer at bay!

HA, that made me laugh... lol... I wasn't particularly talking about the Big C (I don't know if rate of masturbation has any effect on Prostate Cancer, personally)... Just that certain pipes are designed to be flushed, as it were...

you're not mildly aspergers are you?

I did a few years ago get myself tested to see if Aspergers was what was wrong with me Dolfette, and had it repeated a few years later, but both times the questionnaires came back negative.

I've always put it down to the way I was raised. Both of my parents were, as I was growing up, rather against the concept of Gender. I was raised to believe that you should treat people as equals, regardless of gender, and that is what I do.
So because of that, coupled with the fact that I am not 'looking for it', I tend to notice that someone has changed there hair style but not that they have boobies... :)

-LUM-

Btw, I am glad that you have changed your avatar... the Knife was a bit worrying... :)

Last edited:

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I'm really surprised at how many people here are celibate or have gone without for so long. I really have to work at getting turned on in my relationship. Sometimes I wish he was asexual. Am I interpreting asexual incorrectly? Someone who doesn't want/need sex regularly?

Well in Biology, A-Sexual being reproduce by mating with themselves and then 'splitting' to form two identical copies... (I.E. bacteria)
But when referring to humans, it usually means a man or woman who has none or little need for sexual stimuli without having experienced something that may have caused psyco-sexual damage (Sexual abuse, rape etc)

Hope that wasn't too much like a Biology lesson... lol

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it seems nobody loved the knife...
i mean, it's nice that everyone likes my back,
but i'm still a bit upset for mr stabby.