people who don't have sex.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want sex with most women most of the time. Then I masturbate, and cum and I don't want sex with anyone. The thought actually disgusts me a little bit.

Then when I get horny I wanna stick my dick in someone again. But I would not willingly go without sex. For that to happen I would have to not get horny anymore which I don't see happening any time soon.

Also when I do have sex, I like to do it as much as possible ie cum multiple times. But it only takes one masturbation ejaculation to put me off sex for at least a few hours, usually a day.

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think about sex all the time. And I mean all the time! Probably every 10 minutes. That may be because my sex life at home is non-existant...but I don't think so. It is just the way my brain is wired. While I may have been forced to be celibate by my marital circumstances, I would never choose it as a path to take in life....never.

I am constantly amazed at the sliding scale of sexual focus humans display. All the more important to recognize any sexual incompatability early on in a relationship, I guess.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've probably had sex 5 or 6 times this year. That's an all time low, but not really surprising considering that MrsR is now on chemotherapy more than she's off it. But she's been pretty much drug free for a couple of months and is a little more frisky at the moment. We had a pretty good fuck this morning, after which I had another couple of hours of blissful sleep :eek:) Made me realise that my sleep issues might be solved at a stroke (or strokes) by having a good hard fuck on a nightly basis ;o)

D

deleted3782

I disagree. There is a long debate regarding knowledge. One rationality is that the only real knowledge is knowledge of and from oneself, self knowledge if also self knowledge through experience with others.

The other POV is that this knowledge can never transcend to truth, it will always remain individual, and that there is knowledge of truth beyond this individual knowledge and truth. To me, if you want to taste this, you have to get out there.

In which case...the Kardashians are geniuses. :rolleyes:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
glad to hear she's feeling well enough to be frisky.
that's gotta be a good thing.

Absolutely! A definite mood enhancer. I think you have a good thread here Dolfette, and the responses are interesting. I know a lot of people are happy not to have sex very often (or at all) but I get very restless when sex is off the menu for long periods. I guess it's partly what you're used to (ie. habit) and partly how driven you are by your sex hormones. I'm so driven by mine that I've resorted to taking chemical castration drugs when I'm really going up the wall with frustration.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*ignoring the hijacker*
I'm so driven by mine that I've resorted to taking chemical castration drugs when I'm really going up the wall with frustration.
seriously?? does your doc prescribe them?

respect to you though. a lot of people would have looked elsewhere.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*ignoring the hijacker*seriously?? does your doc prescribe them?

respect to you though. a lot of people would have looked elsewhere.

Yes. Ignore is def the way to go Dolf :rolleyes:

Respect appreciated Dolfette :cool: I do find myself looking elsewhere. I think all men do - even if they're getting enough at home. Problem is that when frustration gets really bad I can tell I need to keep away from places where I might not be able to resist the temptation of an available womon.

We have spoken to doctors but sex drive mis-match doesn't come up on their lists of known/treatable conditions so they don't really know what to say. Last time I brought up the subject I was seeing our doctor on my own and he suggested I have an affair. Really I was amazed. It made me realise that he absolutely had no idea how to deal with me, and I wished I hadn't brought the subject up. So, no, I'm afraid I self medicate. I've never taken the drug (cyproterone) for very long - 8 days was the longest I've managed - and I only seem to need a very low dose to get a powerful effect (including hot flushes - lol) so I don't think I'm in danger from the drug's toxicity. However, we have a new, young, black, female doctor at our local practice so I might pluck up the courage to see her and let her know that I do this from time to time just in case she wants to monitor my blood levels. I would quite like that because the main reason I haven't been able to take the drug for very long is that after a few days my energy levels go down and I have wondered if it's anaemia or something. I also think that if I had an understanding doctor 'on board' I might find it easier to make the effort to get used to the lowered T levels. But I don't think I need to take the drug permanently, because the effects last a surprisingly long time.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's pretty shitty of your old doc.
hopefully the new one will be better.
good luck with that!

Thanks. You're right - it was shitty. He also recently made a hash of examining MrsR's pussy when she had adhesions/fissures caused by the last chemo. He poked a big fat un-lubricated finger into her vagina (for no reason that we could figure) and made her yelp and jump in the air. Good job he's retiring.

But back on topic: I think there's definitely a cultural supposition about the amount of sex people 'should' have. And the sad truth is that as a middle aged man I'm realising that I'm not supposed to have sex very often at all. Of course it's total bull and I'm entitled to as much sex as I can get, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I often catch myself lusting after women twenty or more years my junior and my certainty that I'm fitter and hornier, and way more experienced than their husbands/boyfriends, makes me want to prove it. I'm so much more cock sure than I was when I was young. Damn. How does that work?

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey riven650,

chemo is a horrid drug on the body, BUT, does serve it's function. glad to hear your wife has been off for a couple of months. <<<<<<<<<she's been pretty much drug free for a couple of months and is a little more frisky at the moment. We had a pretty good fuck this morning"---------whoooooooo-hooooooooooooooooo...............i'm guessing your wife was beaming also.

<<<<<<<<<I'm so driven by mine that I've resorted to taking chemical castration drugs>>>>>>>>>>>> this does not sound healthy. i know you mentioned a high sex drive, but, can this drug do damage?

i'm sorry to hear that the md who saw you would tell you to have an affair. not cool on his part. plus the rough treatment w/your wife during an exam sounds a bit horrid.

<<<<<<<<<<new, young, black, female doctor at our local practice>>>>>>>>> please make an appointment with her.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Spoon.
"can this drug do damage?"
Cyproterone is hard on the liver if you take high doses ie. 200+mg daily. The recommended dose is 50mg (one tablet) daily, but I have found that I need a lot less than that so toxicity shouldn't be a problem. The literature on the drug says that the effects reverse when you stop taking it, but I believe that long term use can have permanent effects. For instance, with very low testosterone a guy's fat is deposited in a more female way, ie. breasts, tummy, bum, thighs. And some nipple enlargement and growth of breast tissue is likely, because with your testosterone suppressed your oestrogen had a stronger influence. Those feminising effects probably don't all go away. But I don't intend to stay on the drug long enough to get those effects. First time I took it I used 50mg a day. I stopped taking it after a week because the hot flushes disturbed my sleep, but within another week I became impotent and didn't fully recover my potency for another couple of months. Subsequent times I've only taken 1/8 of a tablet daily. It didn't make me impotent (although I found it more difficult to come.) but I still got a 'holiday' from my sex drive. But I will take your advice and try to get the doctor on board.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ Riven--Good grief, why doesn't anyone simply rely on saltpeter anymore? simply eat more cured meat products loaded with nitrates. if you don't care for that, check out the high nitrate herb comfrey.

In the meantime, I simply do not understand why wanking does not get more respect. I do not care to go by dictionary definitions of what constitutes a sexual act. i simply want more persons to recognize the importance of honoring the divine nature within all of us, which has a sexual component, and which is the foundation of good health and sanity.

If I do not love myself, and understand what turns me on, how can I expect to find contentment with others?

Dolfette has called herself a master wanker. And she has excellent self esteem. She and I simply disagree on whether this 'counts' as sex.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting point Helgaleena. Trouble is, wanking doesn't help. Believe me, I've tried really hard! Wanking has always been (for me) a snack rather than a square meal. I put it down to a basic instinct to mate.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
Pretty much. I do kind of have low self-esteem. I think my body is ugly and I don't want anyone to see it. On top of that, I don't have any desire to be intimate with anyone. The other aspect is that, at 27, I'm so behind the curve I think it's just too late. I'd suck at sex so much that it would be embarrassing. So between poor body image + intimacy issues + never having done it anyway = no real desire. I can see how it appeals to other people, however.

The great reality, here, is that you are just not that interested in having sex with other people (it is not, as it appears to me, as if you really want to and cannot because of impotence,low-self esteem,etc.). There cannot be anything wrong with you because there is nothing wrong with being celibate - on the contrary; in fact, it can be beautiful and liberating (unless you are really want to be intimate with others). Also, it is a true reflection of who are you in your life now, and that is very important in your self-identity. That said, should someone come along in your life with whom sex may sound appealing, then perhaps go for it. But for the time being, be you (you won't regret it!):wink: