people who don't have sex.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We're still arguing Semantics?

Awww, Damn! I was hoping to see more about the concept of being willingly vs involuntarily celibate, and the intricacies involved. Also, how that works.

Remember. Freud said the only disturbing sexual behavior was none at all. Personally, I think that ole Siggy was a Coke Addled Perv; but still, I think that has SOME merit, don't y'all?

there's a documentary about incels. i've seen a bit of it. it's really great, helpful for those who are interested.

i'll have to dig it up from my archived posts..

Watch The Incel Project episodes on blip.tv

http://www.involuntarycelibacy.com/

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Some people have such busy lives they'd rather masturbate than spend the time trying to find a lover. Me, I don't want a fwb, and I don't really feel like giving up enough of my life to find someone else. I really like what solitude I am able to find in life.
Now, pookie quit sending me shots of your ass. You trying to give me a heart attack?

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Since I started masturbating as a young teenager, I've cum just about every day of my life - that's 40 years worth of ejaculating! Since having my first teenage fuck, I think my longest period without a female has been less than a month. I spent 17 years in the forces and when sent on detachments overseas I was lucky to go to places where women were available. I'd hate to be in Afghanistan!

Can't see how people can do without frequent, regular sex, although my wife said she had a period when she didn't have a man for 2 years. That didn't mean no sex, as she has an impressive array of toys.

Putting philosophy aside, sex is what we're here for, isn't it?

D

deleted15807

I've never been able to make the cost vs. benefits/risk vs. reward of sex to work.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I spent at least 2 years at the end of my marriage asexual.
Don't think about sex, was never horny, not even slightly.
It never even crossed my mind to masturbate.
The libido was non-existent...hell I could have had Brad Pitt spread eagle, bound and smeared in chocolate and it would have left me unmoved.

After I left I went into hyper sexual mode and I was insatiable, crazy stupid horny all the freakin' time.
Anti-depressants that were "suppose" to kill off libido as a side effect didn't leave a dent.
I've been hyper-sexual for a good number of years but I think I may just well be slowing down a bit as I age.

Things were a whole lot calmer when I was asexual.
Some days I kinda miss it.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I spent at least 2 years at the end of my marriage asexual.

A couple of friends just got divorced after a pretty unhappy marriage. Both have gone fuck crazy since. It leads me to think that you can repress your desires consciously or subconsciously and seriously not want to have sex with someone, but in a lot of cases it seems that there is a dam building up waiting to flood.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple of friends just got divorced after a pretty unhappy marriage. Both have gone fuck crazy since. It leads me to think that you can repress your desires consciously or subconsciously and seriously not want to have sex with someone, but in a lot of cases it seems that there is a dam building up waiting to flood.

It's been 8 years, Drifter.
You think that would have been enough time to shift the backlog of dirty water.:wink::biggrin1: