People who fantasize about you while masturbating

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone you weren't involved with ever told you they fantasize about you while masturbating (or while having sex with someone else)?

Or have you heard about someone fantasizing about you while masturbating or having sex from someone he or she told?

For me it would be a big turn-on or ego boost to hear that. I assume there have been women or men that have fantasized about me while getting off, but I was never told, so I can't be certain.

Thanks for any replies!

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had friends tell me about people telling them that they "used" them to work one out.....

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am told every so often that some of my pics and vids here at lpsg have been used to fantasize about me while masterbating. You are right, it is a turn on to hear this.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had 2 girls say they had a sex dream about me...both times i said "thank you", and both girls replied "no, thank YOU" heh...so that sorta qualifies

im also usually very open, i've told numerous girls that i thought of them while i masturbated...some just sorta laugh & shrug it off, others are more interested and ask exactly what i was thinking about & how often

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What HardGuard said, only with me it's more like on a daily basis. :smile: I like it, it's an ego boost and the ultimate compliment.
****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****
I am told every so often that some of my pics and vids here at lpsg have been used to fantasize about me while masturbating. You are right, it is a turn on to hear this.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I've been told this, and it is a huge turn-on, both here and in "real life."

Additional observation: I think some people are more real online than they are elsewhere, so "real life" can be a bit difficult to define. :wink:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If you are vain and think about yourself,does that count?.............Not that I have,just curious

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone you weren't involved with ever told you they fantasize about you while masturbating (or while having sex with someone else)?
Yes.
Or have you heard about someone fantasizing about you while masturbating or having sex from someone he or she told?
Yes.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've stayed in touch with several of my ex's... and several of them have mentioned that they still fantisize about me. it is a nice ego boost... but its not the reason i have stayed friendly with them.

i also had an old co-worker of mine who found out about my size... and though we never hooked up, told me not too long ago that she fantisizes about me quite often. is very harmless as she knows i'm in a happy and serious relationship... but it is nice to know.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep I've done this, and I've been told others have 'used' me that way, too. My next question usually is "why??" :) But, it's still cool to hear. Have to be careful about who ya fantasize about though - it might end up causing you to send a 'vibe' to that person which can be good or bad! :biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes...I've had a few people tell me this. The only one that is a little scary is ...I play Raquet ball with a straight friend a couple days a week. Whenever he calls me he says that he was thinking about me in the shower when he was all hot, wet and soapy.
He's married...Fun BS or should I be worried. (he is my best friend) (who is straight)
Any thoughts?