People who fantasize about you while masturbating

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few times people have said looking at my pictures, and one ex said she always thought of me :), guess I did something right?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've had 3 or 4 people tell me they have jerked off watching my videos or looking at my pictures. It's always flattering to hear. Half the time, I just chuckle. It's like kotchanski said. I think they are being sweet.

As for my masturbating, I tend to think of the same person everytime. It's always kinda hot when it is the same person, you explore all these new options.:tongue:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and when you're masturbating, do you think its "sweet"?

i don't know, i kinda think the attitude that other people genuinely finding you very attractive, erotic, exciting, to the point that they cum thinking about you is worthy of something more than being called "sweet". the humility is duly noted though.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
and when you're masturbating, do you think its "sweet"?

i don't know, i kinda think the attitude that other people genuinely finding you very attractive, erotic, exciting, to the point that they cum thinking about you is worthy of something more than being called "sweet". the humility is duly noted though.

When I said "sweet" sk_bum.... I meant that they were being kind, or nice, making a compliment to another person. If someone can look at anothers pictures and get off, it is fucking hot.

Is that a better explaination for you?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone you weren't involved with ever told you they fantasize about you while masturbating (or while having sex with someone else)?

Or have you heard about someone fantasizing about you while masturbating or having sex from someone he or she told?

For me it would be a big turn-on or ego boost to hear that. I assume there have been women or men that have fantasized about me while getting off, but I was never told, so I can't be certain.

Thanks for any replies!
Why yes. Just the othere night as I was sleeping I was awakened by the jangle of the phone. It was Sean Connery telling me how he was fantasizing about me at that moment.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but they're not intending it to BE sweet, just as you're not feeling sweet, or kind, when you stroke to someone else. just saying if i tell someone "man, your pics had me so hot i came looking at them", and the response i get is "oh, that's sweet!". that's really a bath of icy cold water.

is that a better explanation for you?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
but they're not intending it to BE sweet, just as you're not feeling sweet, or kind, when you stroke to someone else. just saying if i tell someone "man, your pics had me so hot i came looking at them", and the response i get is "oh, that's sweet!". that's really a bath of icy cold water.

No... sweet wasn't the word he ment... it was of a higher word, using sweet as the answer... It's awesome when people get off to pictures.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Sure, I understand what you are saying. However, not everyone is as good with voicing their responses to a compliment. Some people are only comfortable with saying, "thank you".

Personally, I blush and get a bit embarassed when people compliment myself and I know I am not the only person here who reacts like that. Having said that, What should a response be? Is saying, " Thanks for the nice compliment" not enough? Should I say " Yah man, I appreciate that. You know, I was looking at your cock the other day and I blew so hard that there is a hole in my wall now." :rolleyes:

My point is just simple. Not everyone knows how to respond to such kind words from people.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe we should post the lists of who here we've fantasized about while masturbating.

:eek:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, I understand what you are saying. However, not everyone is as good with voicing their responses to a compliment. Some people are only comfortable with saying, "thank you".

Personally, I blush and get a bit embarassed when people compliment myself and I know I am not the only person here who reacts like that. Having said that, What should a response be? Is saying, " Thanks for the nice compliment" not enough? Should I say " Yah man, I appreciate that. You know, I was looking at your cock the other day and I blew so hard that there is a hole in my wall now." :rolleyes:

My point is just simple. Not everyone knows how to respond to such kind words from people.

no doubt, but that's something else i wish we could all get better at, accepting compliments. the other day it was "national accept a compliment day". most of us are so wrapped up in our own whirlwinds of self-doubt and less than stellar self-images that we can't even accept geniune and sincere attempts at praise by those who appreciate us.

so i was just coming at it from the other side too, in that yeah, when you're in that heat of the moment and you REALLY like something or someone and you finally get the balls to give a compliment, to hear "oh, that's sweet" (despite the responder's own personal self-image issues) comes as a blow to the giver to a degree. "dang, here i was all caught up in this, and i'm just viewed as 'sweet' or 'nice'..."

i think we're near the same page here, but from opposite sides of the sheet

and as for lists of who we 'use', i'll put jeff black and think kink on there :redface: hehe

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been told often that people think about me when messing around with someone else. It i.s a big ego boost; unless she happens to be a friend of your grandmothers!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone you weren't involved with ever told you they fantasize about you while masturbating (or while having sex with someone else)?
For me it would be a big turn-on or ego boost to hear that. I assume there have been women or men that have fantasized about me while getting off, but I was never told, so I can't be certain.
Yes,I've been told by people online but not out in the real world!
Their photos and vids work for me so it's nice to know I can return the favour.:wink:
It is a big turn-on to hear the compliments but if you don't post pics no-one can tell you can they?
So what are you waiting for?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not expect that anybody has ever fantasized about me...or ever will.

I have gotten kinda "hot under the collar" over some of the women on here though.:biggrin1: