Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do they give advice on sucking??

Did you ever notice the worst advice always begins with..."they say". I want to know who "they" are. And after it's been filtered through hundreds of people, does it even match the original advice given by "they".

I read some interested advice from "they" the other day about sucking. Apparantly "they" heard from a dentist that a good strategy for removing the gag reflex is to squeeze down on your left thumb in your left fist. Apparently this distracts your brain and magically stops your gagging. I haven't tested "they's" theory yet, but plan to.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Did you ever notice the worst advice always begins with..."they say". I want to know who "they" are. And after it's been filtered through hundreds of people, does it even match the original advice given by "they".

I read some interested advice from "they" the other day about sucking. Apparantly "they" heard from a dentist that a good strategy for removing the gag reflex is to squeeze down on your left thumb in your left fist. Apparently this distracts your brain and magically stops your gagging. I haven't tested "they's" theory yet, but plan to.
Beg to differ. "They say" advice is bad enough, but the very worst kind of advice starts with "I don't have any experience with this, but you should...", or variations thereof.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe so, but this is an emergency.

EMERGENCY 911 CALL
Operator: "What is the emergency?"
Me: "I had a guy tell me I need to fuck off. He said it was an emergency....can you please send a paramedic over right away?"
Operator: "You know 'fuck off' has several meanings? How do you think he meant for you to fuck off?"
Me: "I know, I know it means 'to masturbate', 'to have intercourse', or 'to go away and leave one alone.' But this guy is SUCH a sweetheart... I know it can't be the last definition.... He must want me to masturbate.... yes, yes, I'm sure of it..."
Operator: "Very well, I will send paramedics right away. This certainly sounds like an emergency"

Well, I took your advice and called 911 for the emergency. Four hot Paramedics showed up at my door.... After 'fucking off' for several hours they said I suck too.... and got real skills at it~ :wink:
:tongue:

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Beg to differ. "They say" advice is bad enough, but the very worst kind of advice starts with "I don't have any experience with this, but you should...", or variations thereof.

Yes, sort of like a priest giving marriage and relationship counselling.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I think Dr. Ruth could give Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz advice on sucking. She'd tell them, "Look bitches. You both know you want to suck the other one. We'll have it on film as I gave you pointers on it. You can go at it right here on my show.".