Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know if this sort of thing has it's own thread yet - way too much booze in the system to do a proper search. :smile: Inspired by Stacy1185 (a handle which sounds like a Cylon, appropriate considering how hot the female models are).

Which member(s) of LPSG absolutely hates you?

It can be for good reason or stupid reasons. There's obviously a lot of venom on the boards. But this thread is dedicated to the people you think HATE you. Not people YOU hate. Totally directed back at yourself.

Let's see how long we can keep the integrity of that. :cool:

I'll start and offer up for me: Trinity. I called "her" out as a bullshit artist on her 3rd post and have been about as relentless as my attention span allows since to remind "her" of that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ed69
Ed69s girl
HotterThanOnion
STD
MEM0101
Gillette
Madame Zora
Shaun123
SteveHD
Suckmyown

I'm sure the list is longer than this, but I really do try not to focus on the negative in life. :cool: Besides it's late and I am sleepy.

Interestingly enough there is only one person in real life who I know for sure hated me and that's my old boss. Then again she hated everybody: blacks, gays, Jews, Asians, Puerto Ricans, and anyone she perceived as a threat. :rolleyes::mad:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dare say there are many who hate me, but on the other side there are many who love me in spite of my faults.
As I was always taught and is a natural part of my nature I will back those I care about with 100% of my effort.
For those I care about I will have their back and step into the most bloody of battles, regardless of personal cost.
If some takes issue with a friend, they take issue with me.
End of story.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dare say there are many who hate me, but on the other side there are many who love me in spite of my faults.
As I was always taught and is a natural part of my nature I will back those I care about with 100% of my effort.
For those I care about I will have their back and step into the most bloody of battles, regardless of personal cost.
If some takes issue with a friend, they take issue with me.
End of story.[/quote]

Ditto! :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not so vain as to think anyone cares strongly enough about me here to hate me. There are those who don't seem particularly fond of me at times, but that's usually due to something I've said, or something they've misunderstood in what I've said.

I certainly don't hate anyone here, in case anyone was under the mistaken impression that I do.

As it blows hot and cold so it all blows over sooner or later.

Mmmmmmmm, blows... :biggrin:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which member(s) of LPSG absolutely hates you?

It can be for good reason or stupid reasons. There's obviously a lot of venom on the boards. But this thread is dedicated to the people you think HATE you. Not people YOU hate. Totally directed back at yourself.

Well.. gosh... I guess I am so naive that I joined this board, and continue to participate in it, because I like to appreciate other men and hope to be appreciated by them.

What was your issue? You need to be hated?

Onan

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure there are many who have issue with me, but the reality is that they dont really know me, so it is of no consequence. I dont hate anyone on this board. I may be entirely perplexed at their way of doing their business, or treating other members but ultimately that is on them and they have to deal with the consequences of their behavior.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure there are many who have issue with me, but the reality is that they dont really know me, so it is of no consequence. I dont hate anyone on this board. I may be entirely perplexed at their way of doing their business, or treating other members but ultimately that is on them and they have to deal with the consequences of their behavior.

Ditto, Sam.

I mean...K :wink:

I also think there are quite a few hateful people here who look to take issue with anything; even when in all reality there should be no issue or basis for the anger that ensues.

Sometimes I hate myself. But then I look in the mirror... :tongue: lol.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Geez, hate seems like such a strong word/feeling for something as inane as disagreeing on a chat website. I know I've strongly disagreed with some people on here, (and you all know who you are), but to hate someone for it.... I'm not quite up to expending the energy required to hate some over some words or views on an internet website, and I would surely hope no one would waste their life hating me for my transgressions.

Remember: Hate is an acid that eats it's own container. If you hate someone, it destroys only you, not the person that hatred is focused on.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Geez, hate seems like such a strong word/feeling for something as inane as disagreeing on a chat website.

the stance, posture, and position on an issue is just the start of the image/picture that someone reading a post constructs

The character and personality of the individual then becomes apparent, as well

As the details fill in, the emotional response and predisposition begins to emerge, which is then going to be along the lines of acceptance, or rejection, either mildly, or strongly felt