Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just didn't want to think I was THAT BEAR! (lol) Then after I posted that elsewhere, I realized I'd never sent you any pms, so I had really never been harassing you, just a little flirting. Come on, now, you know you're a cutie, and I know I'm one too!

:tongue: I could never hate a guy who so vividly describes what he would do to my ass. :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

There are a number of folks on here who have egos that are so fragile and easily bruised, that anyone who states an opinion contrary to theirs, even with a sense of humor or irony, is considered their worst enemy, and are "hated." As stated many times earlier, these lists reflect more negatively on their creators...and reflect very positively on those included.

I predict list-makers will soon burn out at this site with grand "Goodbye LPSG" threads :) only to be replaced with others. :(

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummmm, it's an internet message board. I could give a rat's ass if anyone hated me. And again, it's an internet message board, I save the very very few ppl I hate for real life.

Unless someone has repeatedly offended you... and even then, it's an internet message board - bravado is so easy behind a keyboard.

I see these" woe is me, goodbye LPSG" notes... and lightly chuckle... see ya

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a number of folks on here who have egos that are so fragile and easily bruised, that anyone who states an opinion contrary to theirs, even with a sense of humor or irony, is considered their worst enemy, and are "hated."

Very well put...especially when you are in the minority opinion.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me try my hand at being all nice and spiritual:

Why dont we try and not focus on those who hate us, but spend time thinking of the ones we love and are loved by.

Peace my brothers and sister, peace, love and hair grease!

D

deleted3782

Why dont we try and not focus on those who hate us, but spend time thinking of the ones we love and are loved by.

Good idea! I will start!

flame boy you are the coolest guy from Hottieville! (I made that location up, BTW :tongue:) I luvs you. :wink:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good idea! I will start!

flame boy you are the coolest guy from Hottieville! (I made that location up, BTW :tongue:) I luvs you. :wink:

ExWhySee, I must disagree, YOU are the coolest guy, but sadly you live in the neighbouring town of sexiville, so our love can never be.... :tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That's :eek:fftopic: I want to think about lust anyway....you could chime in on that Muvah's Day thread, that'd be so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt...Then you could also tell thk8plus4u he is not being kind to the person who is worried about his miniscule wee-wee...personally, I'm going to think about Custard....

D

deleted3782

ExWhySee, I must disagree, YOU are the coolest guy, but sadly you live in the neighbouring town of sexiville, so our love can never be.... :tongue:

Its ok flame, we will always have Mothers Day...:cool: