People who HATE you.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, I really do not care.
But, if anyone's out there - happy to be in your thoughts, but enjoying that you're not in mine. :smile:

Ummmm, it's an internet message board. I could give a rat's ass if anyone hated me. And again, it's an internet message board, I save the very very few ppl I hate for real life.

Unless someone has repeatedly offended you... and even then, it's an internet message board - bravado is so easy behind a keyboard.

I see these" woe is me, goodbye LPSG" notes... and lightly chuckle... see ya
We are in agreement on this!
There's only one person in my life that I have ever hated and the reason was indisputably valid. However, I can't say that I still hate the person at this point. In fact, I don't. :cool:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If anyone hates me, they do a good job keeping it to themself.

I do have one really stubborn member that likes to follow me around threads every once in a while and try to drop an insult bomb. I just ignore her and it works out pretty well.

Honestly i see so many members post here i couldnt keep track of the possible enemies.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... who said you won't pay ...
... such overconfidence is almost charming ...

Well, I never have, but it's not that I wouldn't so much as we might have that combination exchange-value/use-value on both sides enough to arrive together at Valhalla where we might indulge in fantasies of uninterrupted bliss (I want to do this sort of 'late capitalism' thing with somebody...is you da man, Rubi?). Paying is also okay if it's not prosaic. I've based my whole precarious existence on the non-prosaic, but have only been paid thus far, plus some small change for a cute kid recently. But I wouldn't pay, no...charm notwithstanding :tongue: You're too far away.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really do not worry about those that hate me, I am sure they do on this site, but hate is such a negative emotion, and one thing I have learned in Yoga is to clear all negativity away from my by covering myself with the white light of the holy spirit, that any negativity that comes toward me, reflects of the white light and back to the person that sent it to me. Yes new age, but it works for me.
landon

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn't it a bit oxymoronic when people claim it's "just the internet" but then say they "could care less? :confused:

Yes, and that's the best I've ever heard it said. Good for you. Although when 'couldn't care less' is said, it means the same thing. They mean 'I wish I coudn't care less', and would actually do so the minute they realized that they do care, albeit possibly minisculely--otherwise, they wouldn't post anything at all..

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I couldn't give a rat's arse if anyone hates me, and I cetainly don't hate anyone here....anyone who does is pretty sad IMHO.
All we see are words after all, not the essence of a person, with whom in real life, one could share a healthy connection with.

Now cyber hate....well, that's a different matter. :eek:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't it a bit oxymoronic when people claim it's "just the internet" but then say they "could care less? :confused:

Or just the simple fact that they're flipping out over someone else flipping out then saying it's "just the internet"... yeh, if that's the case, then why are they getting so worked up over how other people handle things, y'know?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I couldn't give a rat's arse if anyone hates me, and I cetainly don't hate anyone here....anyone who does is pretty sad IMHO.

I've never hated anyone on the Internet, and almost never in life ... but there are rattlesnakes, and you keep away from them ... for your mutual benefit, even if it would be pointless to hate them.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I could think of ways of payin' that would not be prosaic.
Many ways of payin', and as Hem said, 'the bill always comes.'

The day may come when you will wish for more distance.

Don't question me, eddy. You know perfectly well I wish to fuck you...of course, this is questionable given that I am highly visual...but I thought perhaps we might try leaving Rodney King behind and just get along without the usual civic-mindedness. Obviously, I know a little bit more about hotbtminla, but I like your corruption, of course. But you must not expect PayPal if you send me a pm saying 'Cam?'

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yes, and that's the best I've ever heard it said. Good for you. Although when 'couldn't care less' is said, it means the same thing. They mean 'I wish I coudn't care less', and would actually do so the minute they realized that they do care, albeit possibly minisculely--otherwise, they wouldn't post anything at all..

Displaying an indifferent opinion towards something does not automatically mean that they give importance to it.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Don't question me, eddy.

There will be hardly a syllable of talk.:scool:

I thought perhaps we might try leaving Rodney King behind and just get along without the usual civet-mindedness.

Now, we're getting places.

Obviously, I know a little bit more about hotbtminla, but I like your corruption, of course.

Corruption, toenails, toothfillings ... put'em all together and you have all of me.
But you have noooo ideeeeea.:saevil:

But you must not expect PayPal if you send me a pm saying 'Cam?'

PayPal, no.
But certainly a quiff pro quo of some kind.
I know, I know ... promises, promises.:sasmokin: