People who HATE you.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Golly gosh, I do forget this sometimes. :biggrin1:

Now come, let us discuss the finer points of the English language in my conveniently solitary woodland cabin.
I have candy.
*strokes his nipple*

How I do love candy!
Have you any boiled sweets?
I enjoy hard candy.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There will be hardly a syllable of talk.:scool:

Now, we're getting places.

Corruption, toenails, toothfillings ... put'em all together and you have all of me.
But you have noooo ideeeeea.:saevil:

PayPal, no.
But certainly a quiff pro quo of some kind.
I know, I know ... promises, promises.:sasmokin:

Charmed, I'm sure, just wish to specify that please only leaving the toenails on the toes, not placed in collecting jars.

All the quiffs our yours and mine, my darling....at the moment I'm in a fugue state about capital and spending, watching Alberich, Mime and Loge fool around with the Rhinegold, and having a hard time really getting excited about Fricka, Freia and Wotan...but their real estate is where I should love the quiffs pro quo, you hot babe...

D

deleted105034

If anybody really does, I haven't noticed...:) Sometimes ignorance is bliss I guess.

I've said this before, but this reminds me of a quote I once heard, and I just think it's the greatest:

"You would worry a lot less about what others think of you, if you realized how seldom they do."

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would feel bad if I thought there was someone who felt I hated them. The people here seem like friendly folks. Maybe these are discussions that happen in other threads I don't read...I never get the feeling anybody here really hates someone else.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Dragonfly20
Zoe73 - is that the right number?
sugarandspice
cinnamon

I'm sure there is many many more but the simple fact is... I couldn't care less and these people can go fuck themselves.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know... i'm totally lost too :confused:

Don't be, dear. Now "nonno' was a little arcane, that's the 100-year-old poet in Night of the Iguana. Deborah Kerr plays his maiden spinster daughter, and he finally finshes his 'beautiful poem' and dies at the end.

The rest is Rubi and I getting along by avoiding certain New Age brackish waters, which do not really allow for the kind of steamy numbers neither of us is accustomed to refusing...Now, No Strings is another things, she's just 'so so internet-savvy' I could shit...but nothing is guite as
:welcome: as the anti-Vegetarian signature with stolen chat linked to. Dear Dragonly, my culinary cousin, is on that and I wouldn't even read it because we are now in good odour and likely to remain so, the darling....and the rest of the pheromones are we know who doing you know what--and yes, it's now more a matter of SPACE than TIME!!! Onward!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Charmed, I'm sure, just wish to specify that please only leaving the toenails on the toes, not placed in collecting jars.

You like the diamond in its setting, then.
No surprise.

All the quiffs our yours and mine, my darling....at the moment I'm in a fugue state about capital and spending, watching Alberich, Mime and Loge fool around with the Rhinegold, and having a hard time really getting excited about Fricka, Freia and Wotan...but their real estate is where I should love the quiffs pro quo, you hot babe...

Add a little sweat and blood to their real estate and you get ... brackish water.
Heh heh heh heh heh.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Add a little sweat and blood to their real estate and you get ... brackish water.

Alas, sweet monsieur, that 'eternal unchanging motions of the Rhine River', harboring plump maidens sexually harassed by vicious trolls, has never rung true to me, knowing what must have happened along the Rhine in terms of the at least occasional factory and improper sewage disposal...Holderlin went on about it, but ended up in a madhouse anyway, due to too much sun in Provence, I believe it was.

It's always ridiculous to look through a new Ring Cycle, but it's all that labour camp business with the gnomes that will kill you, and one thanks you for being a kind of companion through Das Rheingold. I'm even more corrupt than I thought, because when Wotan gives the ring to the giants to let Freia of youthening Golden Apples free of unhygienic beravishment, the procession of the gods up to the castle built on unclean money was nevertheless a relief. Easy enough to see that the Communists would seize on this (thinking the vile trolls adorable) quite as easy as Hitler and his friends, who always look toward the slow-moving nobles in these big grandiosities. The 2nd one is not so hard to get through, because you can always look forward to the Valkyries, who are often dressed to a Nazi farethewell..:blowjob:would nevertheless probably be all right even in a brackish-water venue, but I daresay the Danube probably is not all that Beautiful Blue either...never been to Germany though....

hotbtminla, this was a lovely thread, you know....

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Ah, Wagner, yes, a genius and doubtless one of the chief oars, or even ores, of the Progress of Music.

I love certain arias and certain orchestral preludes … I like the idea of Wagner, and as a man, he is exceptionally fascinating.

My feelings about exposure to an entire Wagnerian opera were so well captured by Mr. Clemons that I cannot do better than quote him here: I have witnessed and greatly enjoyed the first act of everything which Wagner created, but the effect on me has always been so powerful that one act was quite sufficient; whenever I have witnessed two acts I have gone away physically exhausted; and whenever I have ventured an entire opera the result has been the next thing to suicide.

With Clemons, I do concede, Wagner’s music is better than it sounds.

I am not quite honest, though. My real annoyance was that first moment of perception when I realized that if Wagner, the social theorist, had his way, my sexual style would suffer real crimping.

That disenchanting pamphlet was entitled Against Vivisection, by the way. (Do you know it?)

No, the Danube is no longer Beautiful Blue. Was it ever, even in the 1860s, when Stwowce composed it?

But we can’t be blue on that account, becominghorse.

(I suspect you are a little green, yourself … but never mind temporary impediments. With tutelage, the Shetland Pony shall yet become a Percheron.)

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are very different in the energy-depleting realm. I saw 'Die Meistersinger' in a magnificent Met production in 1995 or 1996, and that one is all about music and is very happy--all about music itself, with the minnesingers competing for the purest song. It's vicious in its own way, but the music to me is so gorgeous, even 6 hours went by fast.

I also love 'Flying Dutchman', but this is purely for the music, the whole drama is smart but a bit bizarre in that Senta never gets laid by the Dutchman as we understand the term. Also love 'Lohengrin' in a great perf., which there is a good DVD with Domingo at Vienna State Opera. Lohengrin's father is Parsifal, who is the hero of the one most can't get through. I watched the Syberberg movie a couple of times, and finally say LA Opera in 2005 in a beautiful Robert Wilson performance. But I think that movie is pretty fantastic too.

I know what you are talking about--Nietzsche turned on Wagner, although more interesting is that Debussy did as well. It seems that for many, it is like an incredible high from which they crash. I've long been expecting this to happen to me, and recently told a friend that I much preferred 'La Boheme.' Well, I end up adoring them both, and I like all the more populist
Verdi things, even the really cornball ones like Rigoletto. To address what you and Clemons are saying, I've been told that Wagner's music is good, but I really do like the sound of much of it--it's simply swaggeringly stirring; he succeeds at grandeur and nobility without getting tacky (most of the time). Now 'Das Rheingold' is VERY unforgiving as the intro to the complete cycle--you never get anything that plays to the audience in it, except maybe that silly stuff at the beginning with the Rhine Maidens going on and on with their Heijohelalas (motherfucker even makes ordinary tra-la-las weigh a ton.)

Delighted I'm giving off a 'green' quality. That means my Man Custard is still clean, fresh, and eau de vie....

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear sir or Madam, you have used much verbiage to say nothing. If you read your diatribe, I'm sure you will not comprehend it either. Why don't you just get real, you have no gender, no sexual preference, so why don't you log out. Not hatred, just some more bull shit.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's plenty on here that dislike my attitude, my diction and of course my apparently 'crude' tongue...
But guess who gets off on other peoples dumb rage?

Notthe7 does.