people with 7" girth...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Sid_Scrotum, May 6, 2005.

1. D_Sid_Scrotum

D_Sid_Scrotum New Member

i was wondering...... do you guys encounter many problems with girls in general?

personally i only had a prob once... it seemslike girls actually stretch out nicely...

xcept for this one ..there was nothin i could do bout it we just didnt have sex... bah just couldnt get in there.. :|

did that ever happen to anybody?

2. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

LPSG members like Pappy (9"+) are probably better at answering this, but in my case the 7 inch circumference is at the coronal ridge, usually when I sqeeze the shaft near the end. Actually I am almost an inch narrower along the shaft. My g/f and I have devised a pleasurable technique when greatly shortens the amount of penetration and widens the vaginal experience (and firms up my snake.) She has no trouble handling a 7" circumference glans quickly entering and exiting her vagina in rougly 6"-7" bursts.

Most women do NOT enjoy the physical sensation of a "ruler buster" as much as the visual stimulation of watching it.

3. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Nope... except when I was younger, anxious, impatient, and eager.... while a couple gals weren't ready yet.

4. willie

willie New Member

I'm only 6.0" (that's in the middle of the shaft, the head is a bit bigger), but all the girls I've encountered, were fairly reticent about that.

My impression is that 7" would have scared off a good number of them.

Try making a paper tube, with a 7" circumference. It's impressive and I can't imagine there's anybody, who could give it any sort of blow job.

5. Kat

Kat Member

My husband is just at 8 inches in girth. I never have had much problems with his girth although he very close to the maximum I can take. For me, I'm fine up until about 9 inches and then...no way. It seems like all or nothing. In regards to giving my husband a blow job. I never have and never will. I doubt there is anyone out there with a mouth that could stretch that wide, LOL.

kat

6. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

i'm 7 3/4" around and had one partner who no matter how willing and lubricated and aroused she was could not really get me in without some extra lube like KY or Astroglide to help things along.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Admiral Johnson: Well when I first started having sex with my gf we used to have problems. Then one night I tried extra time with foreplay and it helped a lot. I guess that's because the vagina was not ready to stretch out yet.

8. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I am about 6 3/4 in girth (between 6 1/2 and 7, depending on average and place to measure), and it's been just twice that I had serious trouble about working it in. Above all, I have to say - both petite and bigger women were about equal in their abilities of taking my dick. I always take care that there's enough lubriciation and at least some fingering as preparation, and then comes Roddy and gives her some pleasure.

However, something I noticed is that on taking my dick in initially, many take a deep breath and then exhale deeply, or just empty their lungs, as if the pressure would somehow work on their lungs. Can't explain that, but it's got something that I like.

Bruce

9. Pappy

Pappy Member

Girth has always been a problem. My ex-wife had trouble taking it and never could take the entire length. Foreplay is important and using lube too. Between foreplay and lubing up it would take about an hour to get down to business, then I always had to not go too deep.

I have been with one person that could manage the girth AND length, and he soon tired of the effort it took to accomplish that feat. He still comes around from time to time and we have a night of fun when he does. He can only get about half of me in orally but that's not surprising.

10. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

My girth has always been the first obstacle. In my experiences, most women have not been willing to try. I always go in for a lot of extended foreplay because I like it and from the practical view entry would probably be impossible without it. That has helped, but all partners who did try have still had a lot of trouble because of thickness. The length is another issue entirely, but kind of a nonissue if a partner is unwilling to try or physically can't accept the thickness. Still, even on those rare women I've known whom were either or a combination of very elastic, and/or had naturally very large vaginas, my girth was a still a problem and I've never had anyone take all of me.

Of those who have not been willing to try, quite a few suggested just getting themselves off while watching me stroke myself. A poor substitute but the best for the situation since because of my girth oral on me is also out of the question, so from my experience the second comment by thirteenbyseven holds some validity.

11. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    I am no where near 7" around the coronal ridge. As soon as you reach the base, though, I hit about 7+". Then I just gyrate when I'm penetrating, or shake alot, and it bounces around in the vagina. From what the 2 women I've slept with said, it is an interesting feeling.

12. amethyst

amethyst New Member

When you breathe out, your body relaxes and the muscles can stretch further. Stretching should always be done on an 'out' breath, whether you are working out or working him in!

Amethyst :)

13. Denis530

Denis530 New Member

Damn he is quite a bull, has he posted here yet?

14. Kat

Kat Member

No. He knows that I post here and has checked out the site a couple of times himself but he doesn't have much interest in posting. He's not much of a computer person.

kat

15. Denis530

Denis530 New Member

No. He knows that I post here and has checked out the site a couple of times himself but he doesn't have much interest in posting. He's not much of a computer person.

kat
    [post=311998]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Too bad it would have been awesome to see him, can you send by email?

16. Kat

Kat Member

I would never post his picture or send it to anyone against his wishes as I know hope he would respect me the same way. Sorry.

kat

17. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

I haven't had too many who have had problems with girth , it just takes alot of foreplay, alot of lube and alot of relaxing, but there have been a few who were just physically incapable of taking 9 nches girth but we had other fun .

18. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Roger that.
    Making noise seems to help too, coupled with observing progress.
    :)

Draft saved Draft deleted