peppermint soap

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who knew? last week my wife came back from a business trip with a bar of peppermint soap from a high-end hotel in nyc.

in the shower a couple nights ago she comes in, grabs the soap and starts rubbing down my gear. then stops to rub herself. whoa! my balls started tingling like crazy.

we went to the bed and she was so open and i was so hot i was able to go all the way in and pound like crazy. the sex was off the charts.

but it made me realize, she's not usually open like that and i guess i've been holding back a bit. she was like, 'who was that animal!?' it was hot.

we'll be trying other soap flavors in the future :wink:.

anyone else have lotions or soaps they like?

Ms. Lana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want you or your lady to "warm up" in a hurry, try Olay moisturinse in shower body lotion but not in the shower, just as a lotion. It makes the tender areas very warm very quickly. The smell is very sexy as well.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For those in the UK you can get "The Source" mint shower gel and that does the same thing, but be careful as when you step out of the shower and the air catches you my lord your balls and retract :)

Other than that a little toothpaste never hurt anyone :)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've used this soap and it is an awesome feeling. It really does get you all revved up. And the sex is mind blowing.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As you can probably tell, peppermint is the key here. I doubt you'll get a similar effect trying other flavors, lol. I, myself am an avid Burts Beeswax chapstick user. I'm addicted to the stuff. It also has peppermint oil as one of the ingredients. I think you can see where I'm going here. Applying a nice coat before a giving head usually has a very favorable result. I guess it's kind of like having an Altoid in your mouth while doing it. All hail the powers of peppermint.