Pepsi or Coke... Mountain Dew or Sprite

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE GREATEST SODA EVER CREATED."-Family guy. Mountain dew gets my vote, Coke comes in second.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Regular coke, from a glass bottle, for a refreshing lift on a hot day.

But cream soda for sipping if I'm at a party and not in the mood to drink alcohol.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely Pepsi or diet Pepsi. I find Coke horrible, too thick and syrupy.
But Mountain Dew is the most disgusting drink around, even worse than cherry or vanilla coke.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have a favorite soda. I like Pepsi a bit better than Coca-Cola. Here's some of my favorite sodas.

CHEERWINE.
PEPSI.
WILD CHERRY PEPSI.
SIERRA-MIST.
SUNKIST ORANGE.
COCA-COLA VANILLA.
CANADA DRY GREEN TEA GINGER ALE.
MOUNTAIN DEW SUPERNOVA.
MOUNTAIN DEW GAME FUEL.
SUNDROP.
CANADA DRY TAHITIAN TREAT.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vault > Mountain Dew. Not cuz of the caffeine, but because it fits the analogy Coke:pepsi::Vault:Mountain Dew

IBC Cream Soda > ALL

Also a big fan of Izze carbonated grapefuit juice. Which is funny because I hate grapefruit juice

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't have a favorite soda. I like Pepsi a bit better than Coca-Cola. Here's some of my favorite sodas.

CHEERWINE.
PEPSI.
WILD CHERRY PEPSI.
SIERRA-MIST.
SUNKIST ORANGE.
COCA-COLA VANILLA.
CANADA DRY GREEN TEA GINGER ALE.
MOUNTAIN DEW SUPERNOVA.
MOUNTAIN DEW GAME FUEL.
SUNDROP.
CANADA DRY TAHITIAN TREAT.

Cheerwine... I know that from somewhere but can't remember where. I used to deliver bottles to the SunDrop bottler in Tennessee it's pretty good.

Vernors

Sprite or Sierra Mist

Faygo Orange

That's about all I'll drink Dark pops don't really do it for me.
Mt. Dew gives me side pains that make me roll on the ground writhing in pain.

I love Vernors. I was turned on to it by a friend from Ohio who would drink it room temperature with milk mixed in. (shudder) couldn't get into that at all. And Faygo was real big in Atlanta when I was there being sold in the dollar stores like Zayre and Richway etc. both gone now.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ever since they stopped making pepsi with lime and lemon, I get a fountain soda and mix pepsi and mountain dew , Pepsidew. I drank code red for awhile but that get sickening after awhile same with the blue crap. I am a Pepsi freak all around , if I drink clear soda I like Sierra Mist.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cheerwine... I know that from somewhere but can't remember where. I used to deliver bottles to the SunDrop bottler in Tennessee it's pretty good.

Cheerwine is a cherry soda. It is goood. I hadn't had one in a long time...but ended up almost a junkie after tasting one a few weeks ago. It was really cherry and effervescent. YUM.

I love Vernors. I was turned on to it by a friend from Ohio who would drink it room temperature with milk mixed in. (shudder) couldn't get into that at all. And Faygo was real big in Atlanta when I was there being sold in the dollar stores like Zayre and Richway etc. both gone now.

My cousin who lives in Akron, Ohio loves VERNOR's ginger soda. I like it too. I didn't use to like it when I was a kid. My father bought all the time then. It was too strong when I first tried it.

As far as mixing room temperature VERNOR's with milk, that's interesting...it is kinda like Laverne from the TV show, "Laverne and Shirley". Laverne had her milk and Pepsi kick. Hehehe. :smile: