Percentage of gay/straight, how you decide

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
This is my second post in this thread. I forgot to joke that I was going to put down 120% straight because of the 3-somes.

(I you were giving percentage based on gender of partners slept with.:)

I guess I missed the drum set rim shot.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I chose mine on the basis that i havent been with a woman YET but i would love too someday. I love looking at women and seeing their beauty and i can appreciate a gorgeous woman. So even though i am mostly straight i do feel sexually atracted to women too.

And i think there is no such thing as 100% straight. Most peope will look at the same gender and even if they are not sexually attracted they can find something attractive on them. Dosenr mean they want to sleep with the person but that they are admirring the same sex hence at aleast a 1% gay rating

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've received some PM's from "100% straight" or "99% straight" guys. Some of them are a lot more sexual than I'd expect. Either they respect my physical appearance or they are a bit more homosexual than they think. I think it's a HUGE compliment when a straight guy leaves me a message.

We shouldn't take these straight-gay ratio's too seriously. But like Chrysalis said, it's a good way to guage where someone is comming from. Although it can also make things really confusing haha. :confused:
I receive pms from men and women. Some are dirty. Im no prude. But there are some great people on here. I have made some great friends. Gay or straight. Male or female can send me a message anytime. I will allways write back:cool:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I chose mine on the basis that i havent been with a woman YET but i would love too someday. I love looking at women and seeing their beauty and i can appreciate a gorgeous woman. So even though i am mostly straight i do feel sexually atracted to women too.

And i think there is no such thing as 100% straight. Most peope will look at the same gender and even if they are not sexually attracted they can find something attractive on them. Dosenr mean they want to sleep with the person but that they are admirring the same sex hence at aleast a 1% gay rating
Good point, Lee. I also read somewhere that nearly every man has had some type of gay experience in their life, though many will not admit to it. Silly. I remember playing around with girls when I was about 13, specially the ones who had developed where I hadn't- Im not at all ashamed of it.
But I wonder what the true numbers are for '100% straight" men- how many have had a homosexual experience- any thoughts, anyone?:biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't list mine anymore, but it used to be 100% straight. I don't like either the term or the label, but like wispandex I find zero sexual attraction to men. This doesn't mean that I can not appreciate homo eroticism, nor see that a cock is attractive to men or women, or find that a body such as hung muscle's has beauty of the male form. It just means that none of these things give me the slightest sexual twitch.

I can not say for certain that I have always been like this - you go through some interesting sexual development when you are a kid, but as soon as I was sexually mature and had sex for the first time, I knew that I was completely hooked on women. I'll keep an open mind just in case. :smile: but don't anyone hold their breath.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also read somewhere that nearly every man has had some type of gay experience in their life, though many will not admit to it.

Gotta stop reading that Cosmo. Not having been "nearly every man", I can't speak authoritatively, but I still call BS on that one. Unless you define the "gay experience" as including, say, having to buy draperies.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gotta stop reading that Cosmo. Not having been "nearly every man", I can't speak authoritatively, but I still call BS on that one. Unless you define the "gay experience" as including, say, having to buy draperies.
:lmao:absolutely right, Big! I prolly did read it in Cosmo or some similar rag ages ago- but it stuck in my memory all the same. This is the place to come for the "Real Story"

cocoacutie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I picked my percentages based on a couple things the majority of my sexual expereinces have been with men. That could be because it's harder for me to pick up women than men. The majority of the expereinces I have had been with women have been in threesomes. And I did enjoy getting them off. I'm attracted to women but don't neceresarily need to be with one intimately. But I do like to watch women (well anyone really) in intimate situations (like this one time at a toy party...ah you wouldn't believe me) But if an attractive women sits on my lap or touches my thigh (went to an all girl catholic high school) I do get excited. But not so much if a man sat on my lap. But if a man touches me I get the same effect. But I love to masturbate so I guess I'm a lesbian because by far my best expereinces have been by myself. I've always been a DIY kind of girl:biglaugh:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have listed my percentage according to the male/female ratio of sexual partners I have had. Or as close as I can get to that figure. I have played with those figures. Right now they are 90/10 but the actual amount is probably 80/20. Have posted before what I thought the total of sexual partners I had but really can't remember exactly how many there was. I prefer the pleasure's of women but have always been hit on by males and choose to enjoy the pleasures of some of them also. My attraction for each is as different as day and night. Since the onslaught of aids the number of males I have encountered sexually has been very very few. At the rate I am going, my numbers will one day be back to 90/10 for that reason.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: I agree BD.
Would they say being hit on by a gay guy and saying ''Not interested'' is a ''gay experience''? Or being on the receiving end of an unwelcome groping hand? I've had both of these happen,I didn't encourage the protagonists and didn't get a kick out of it so I'm 100% straight.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: I agree BD.
Would they say being hit on by a gay guy and saying ''Not interested'' is a ''gay experience''? Or being on the receiving end of an unwelcome groping hand? I've had both of these happen,I didn't encourage the protagonists and didn't get a kick out of it so I'm 100% straight.

Truly, I made that statement tongue in cheek :)smile:) and it is just the type of generalization to be found in many magazines, which I know better than to believe- that said, it is always worth the question directly to the true source- you guys! I hope no one took offense.:redface:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was said earlier in this thread that nobody should take these percentages too seriously.My previous post sounds very indignant and it wasn't meant to! I thought the '':biggrin1: '' at the beginning would show I wasn't being moody. It's just that I don't see why some people don't want to believe you can be 100% one way or the other. :rolleyes:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought those 10% gay indicators were funny. I just hope that any str8 men who have enjoyed receiving a bj from another man don't consider it being a little bit gay!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally I didn't know how to categorize my preferences, since my experiences with women were typical, while my experiences with men were decidedly atypical. My sexual fantasies and dreams are always about women only. Men never enter into the equation at all. I have played more than once with men, but never on the same level or intensity as with women. 20% seemed an honest assessment, but I suppose it could be a higher 30% or a lower 10%. Either way I can't dismiss them, because they did happen. As I sit right now, the numbers could easily be 90/10 or even 99/1...just have no desire or even curiousity towards guys right now, and really haven't for a long time. There you have it.