Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ij5bedwq52j71.png

samjones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw this posted on Reddit earlier and seems to be a common question here. I find the difference between North Korea (0.1%) and South Korea (77%) striking.

I read somewhere South Korea get's it's from the American influence since the Korean war.

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Surprised the Philippines is 92%. I met up with this Filipino couple once and the girl was surprised I was uncut. I thought maybe it was just because I was American but apparently that's what they're used to. Her bf's penis was maybe 3.5"-4" hard and he kinda looked circumcised but I couldn't really tell.

Asia is all over since the countries have such different cultures/histories. Some countries are Muslim-majority. SK adopted the practice in the 1950s b/c of the Americans. When I was in Vietnam for a couple months I don't think I saw a single cut cock in the locker rooms.

Reactions: kato_boi

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank goodness for America. I'm cut and wouldn't have it any other way.
Healthy,loose and not too long foreskin is nice. In Poland where I live almost all guys are uncut but some due to phimosis or cosmetic reasons are circumcised. This map is inaccurate.

Your are thankful because you are used to it or like it. But reflect upon those many men who didnt get to decide for themselves. Isn't "my body my choice"?

"My body, my choice" is all very well if you don't go through a childhood of pain and embarrassment , and find yourself having to have it done when you are 16 or even older. The pain and embarrassment is even worse. By that age a man circumcised at birth will be well over the trauma. You do have to go through a whole new learning curve, to put it crudely about wanking.

samjones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"My body, my choice" is all very well if you don't go through a childhood of pain and embarrassment , and find yourself having to have it done when you are 16 or even older. The pain and embarrassment is even worse.
What do you mean by childhood of pain and embarrassment?
What trauma?
I said "my body, my choice" for routine circumcision when there's no medical reason to perform.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

What do you mean by childhood of pain and embarrassment?
What trauma?
I said "my body, my choice" for routine circumcision when there's no medical reason to perform.

I was speaking personally Sam. Sometimes it was even painful to piss, because the foreskin wouldn't retract, so you felt dirty, and if you had to hold on to pee, it burned as you discharged it. It was also embarrassing when people like doctors saw it, because you worried you might smell unpleasant.

In fairness to myself I did say if a boy had a short foreskin, or one that didn't have overhang, circumcision wasn't as essential, but it was for me in my case. Intactavists, especially women, who have never had a penis of their own, holding forth about what a man "should" have, or say the guy is "mutilated" if he, or his parents didn't take her advice is my especial bete noir.

samjones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was speaking personally Sam. Sometimes it was even painful to piss, because the foreskin wouldn't retract, so you felt dirty, and if you had to hold on to pee, it burned as you discharged it. It was also embarrassing when people like doctors saw it, because you worried you might smell unpleasant.

Sorry you bore so much difficulty with your foreskin. In your case, it's clear issue of pain, unable to retract and it is a medical reason to consider. I believe in a grown up state you had a decison with your procedure. (Not sure if you are still intact)

I am only irate when some men who didn't get a chance in this process and they got cut because parents followed "the norm".

Women can have a say especially if they are mothers or want to be one. It's freedom of speech.

Sorry you bore so much difficulty with your foreskin. In your case, it's clear issue of pain, unable to retract and it is a medical reason to consider. I believe in a grown up state you had a decison with your procedure. (Not sure if you are still intact)

I am only irate when some men who didn't get a chance in this process and they got cut because parents followed "the norm".

Women can have a say especially if they are mothers or want to be one. It's freedom of speech.

Sorry I am such a bore to you, Sam. Of course - it is not compulsory to read what I write, if it upsets you so much. I have tried to explain my own difficulties, and it is the reason - forgive me if I upset you again - had I have had a son (highly unlikely, I admit), I would have had him circumcised, because I would never have wanted a son of mine to go through the same problems I had. LIfe choices are sometimes guided by personaléxperience.

No, I am not intact and haven't been since I was 16, so, with all due respect, you have only read what you wanted to read of my contributions.

I am sure, despite what some of the more hysterical anti-circs write, parents do not have it done because they have some malign intention to hurt their sons, they are doing it because they feel that it is better for them. Any grown man, who thinks his life has been "destroyed" by a very minor procedure usually done at birth, has, I would suggest, far deeper psychological problems. If it hadn't been that it might have been because he didn't consider himself tall enough or has blue eyes instead of brown. It just masks a deeper anxiety. Let's take it a stage further. Suppose somebody objected to the umbilical cord being cut, or they were taken to the dentist when they were six and had a tooth removed - the child wouldn't have a say in it, it is the parents decision. Would that be a fair reason to sue their parents, as some of the most disgruntled circumcised men have done in America. Only last week a 30 year old man, who appeared naked (and circumcised) as a 4 month old baby in 1991, on a top selling Kurt Cabain record, sued the estate of KC for vague charges of "sexual assault" , though subsequent reissues of the record have brushed out his penis. A few years go there was an outcry from the anti-circs - not because a young baby was shown underwater (he was apparently "thrown in" he water and photographed), which I think was appalling, but because - he was circumcised. That is how myopic they are. That I think was when they got the photograph rejigged.

Just one more personal anecdote. I wanted to be free of my excess skin when I was 14/15 but my dad warned me that being as in the UK the operation was so unusual, you would get teasing from other boys in the changing room. Reverse that, in America, with a very large cut rate, the uncut boys in the locker room would get picked on. I wouldn't have liked to be the only uncut boy in the class and the remarks you would get.

The anti-circs, frm what I can see, are as extreme as the XR mob currently bringing Central London to a standstill - putting large tables at major crossroads and gluing their arses to it., and building road blocks at Trafalgar Square. In the same way, I have seen pictures of the ant-circ mob standing outside maternity hospitals wearing white overalls with a red paint stain n the genital area, shouting abuse and slogans to pregnant women entering them. They are annoying at best, arrogant at worse.

Now - as I bore you so much, and you, frankly irritate me with your passive-aggressive stance, I respectfully suggest we ignore each other in future. Have a good life.

samjones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry I am such a bore to you, Sam. Of course - it is not compulsory to read what I write, if it upsets you so much.

The problem is with our language. You message or experience did not bore me like "boring".
I said "Sorry you bore so much difficulty". It's like someone who bore the pain or bore the brunt. Past tense of bear.

Personally I was not mocking or being cynical. The word sorry should have emphasised my empathetic tone but I reckon it did not.

Now I will read your tirade.

Reactions: Arblux

Jacopus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry I am such a bore to you, Sam. Of course - it is not compulsory to read what I write, if it upsets you so much. I have tried to explain my own difficulties, and it is the reason - forgive me if I upset you again - had I have had a son (highly unlikely, I admit), I would have had him circumcised, because I would never have wanted a son of mine to go through the same problems I had. LIfe choices are sometimes guided by personaléxperience.

No, I am not intact and haven't been since I was 16, so, with all due respect, you have only read what you wanted to read of my contributions.

I am sure, despite what some of the more hysterical anti-circs write, parents do not have it done because they have some malign intention to hurt their sons, they are doing it because they feel that it is better for them. Any grown man, who thinks his life has been "destroyed" by a very minor procedure usually done at birth, has, I would suggest, far deeper psychological problems. If it hadn't been that it might have been because he didn't consider himself tall enough or has blue eyes instead of brown. It just masks a deeper anxiety. Let's take it a stage further. Suppose somebody objected to the umbilical cord being cut, or they were taken to the dentist when they were six and had a tooth removed - the child wouldn't have a say in it, it is the parents decision. Would that be a fair reason to sue their parents, as some of the most disgruntled circumcised men have done in America. Only last week a 30 year old man, who appeared naked (and circumcised) as a 4 month old baby in 1991, on a top selling Kurt Cabain record, sued the estate of KC for vague charges of "sexual assault" , though subsequent reissues of the record have brushed out his penis. A few years go there was an outcry from the anti-circs - not because a young baby was shown underwater (he was apparently "thrown in" he water and photographed), which I think was appalling, but because - he was circumcised. That is how myopic they are. That I think was when they got the photograph rejigged.

Just one more personal anecdote. I wanted to be free of my excess skin when I was 14/15 but my dad warned me that being as in the UK the operation was so unusual, you would get teasing from other boys in the changing room. Reverse that, in America, with a very large cut rate, the uncut boys in the locker room would get picked on. I wouldn't have liked to be the only uncut boy in the class and the remarks you would get.

The anti-circs, frm what I can see, are as extreme as the XR mob currently bringing Central London to a standstill - putting large tables at major crossroads and gluing their arses to it., and building road blocks at Trafalgar Square. In the same way, I have seen pictures of the ant-circ mob standing outside maternity hospitals wearing white overalls with a red paint stain n the genital area, shouting abuse and slogans to pregnant women entering them. They are annoying at best, arrogant at worse.

Now - as I bore you so much, and you, frankly irritate me with your passive-aggressive stance, I respectfully suggest we ignore each other in future. Have a good life.

Uncut here,
i believe in the "my body my decision" idea too, but with some rules. I read your messages and i understand what you are saying, although much of your opinions come from a personal experience point of view. In a working "first-world" society (i hate this term...) a boy would always be monitored while growing up (as it happened to me and most of other guys in my country), including periodic visits to a urologist. This means having your penis in check and spotting any issues regarding your foreskin and any other similar problems when the boy is pretty young and surely as soon as the problem occurs. In my case i was checked at least once every 2 years when i was little, once every year during my puberty, as it is common where i live and was born.

There is no shame if a problem occurs if a good parent does his/her job, because you grow up knowing there is no shame if something is wrong with your penis and other friends might have the same struggle one day (or not). And the circumcisation operation is so easy in the modern times that the struggle for a guy is really minimum.

In the locking rooms we were mixed, some circumcised (most of them either because of medical or religious matters), most of us not, still no child or adolescent guy ever mocked anyone else for being the opposite. It is more likely for a guy to mock another one for having a tiny dick, for instance. What you experienced and most of what you believe seems to be coming from a kinda-toxic society, i don't think it is a valid argument to make the "cut is better" opinion stand up... You might cut everyone from their birth to avoid future medical operations immediately, yes, but it goes against the "freedom for all" that USA is so happy to shout every day, especially on such an intimate level.

Reactions: 763790

Uncut here,
i believe in the "my body my decision" idea too, but with some rules. I read your messages and i understand what you are saying, although much of your opinions come from a personal experience point of view. In a working "first-world" society (i hate this term...) a boy would always be monitored while growing up (as it happened to me and most of other guys in my country), including periodic visits to a urologist. This means having your penis in check and spotting any issues regarding your foreskin and any other similar problems when the boy is pretty young and surely as soon as the problem occurs. In my case i was checked at least once every 2 years when i was little, once every year during my puberty, as it is common where i live and was born.

There is no shame if a problem occurs if a good parent does his/her job, because you grow up knowing there is no shame if something is wrong with your penis and other friends might have the same struggle one day (or not). And the circumcisation operation is so easy in the modern times that the struggle for a guy is really minimum.

In the locking rooms we were mixed, some circumcised (most of them either because of medical or religious matters), most of us not, still no child or adolescent guy ever mocked anyone else for being the opposite. It is more likely for a guy to mock another one for having a tiny dick, for instance. What you experienced and most of what you believe seems to be coming from a kinda-toxic society, i don't think it is a valid argument to make the "cut is better" opinion stand up... You might cut everyone from their birth to avoid future medical operations immediately, yes, but it goes against the "freedom for all" that USA is so happy to shout every day, especially on such an intimate level.

Jacopus, you are right, of course. My view is very much guided by how I felt from as long as I could remember.I don't resent my parents for leaving me uncircumcised, of course. They were only doing it because the felt it would be best for me. There would certainly not have been any suggestion they were doing it to hurt me - I just wish those men who resent their parents for circumcising them would adopt the same attitude.There are very, very few parents who would set out to damage their sons, physically or mentally. My parents felt circumcising babies was cruel and that was what stopped them

Unfortunately, here in the UK, where, long after the most dangerous part of Covid is over it is still more or less impossible to get a face to face consultation even now - the receptionist will ask a GP to phone you, and to be fair, they do, but it is far from satisfactory - imagine describing my pre-16 situation in a phone call with a tongue tied teenager.

You are lucky in your country so much attention is paid to your development, and in an ideal world that would be the norm, but not in Britain I am afraid. As I recall the first school medical you get is when you are 6 and they are mainly looking for sight and hearing defects, then another round about 9, slightly more in depth, but the major ones - at my time in school 12.14.16 though they examined your penis and testes, they really didn't act or advise on any problems they found - I don't believe they even wrote to the lad's GP.

Was those examinations you had as a young boy compulsory, or just if the parents agreed to it. It seems a good idea to me.

Reactions: Jacopus