Percentage Of Showers?

I’m 7.5x6 hard and I’m ashamed to say what I am soft. Grower not a shower for sure here

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So in the overall population, how many are growers/showers?
We are never going to know from this site as we are looking at a small population the majority who are big or huge ... my guess a lot are showers on the larger side ( a guess though )

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is there data available of how many guys overall are growers and showers?

Interesting question. From own experience - non-sexual situations such as in locker rooms and on nude beaches - my estimation is that no more than 1 out of 10 is a shower.That said, it depends on what you consider a shower.

Reactions: love2compare

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While defining grower vs shower isn't clear cut, which makes the question a little vague, I would venture to guess that as many as 85% of the male population are growers. Doesn't matter how big or small your flaccid size is, it is what percentage bigger it is when erect. If most guys are growers, and the average flaccid size is around 3.6" and erect it is around 5.2", then a grower's difference in size, percentage wise, is approximately 45%. The question still remains as to how much of a percentage difference then will make one a shower rather then a grower. I only grow about 27% flaccid to erect (5.75" to 7.3").

Reactions: love2compare

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some german website quotes that almost 80% of all guys are growers! That is close to the "felt in reality" ratio of 1:10 from above.

One is a grower (there) if the result of hard length divided by soft length is greater than 1.7.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some german website quotes that almost 80% of all guys are growers! That is close to the "felt in reality" ratio of 1:10 from above.

One is a grower (there) if the result of hard length divided by soft length is greater than 1.7.

My experience/observations refer to showers only. In order to tell whether a bloke is a grower you need to see him both flaccid and erect. And you normally don't in the settings I mentioned above : )

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question. From own experience - non-sexual situations such as in locker rooms and on nude beaches - my estimation is that no more than 1 out of 10 is a shower.That said, it depends on what you consider a shower.
In my same lifelong experience of locker rooms and showers, I'd say over 99% of the guys 'showed' about 2-3 inches flaccid, and I've never seen an erection in any locker room, shower, sauna, steam room, etc. ever. Probably 1 or 2 guys total in my lifetime were hanging 5+ inches flaccid. No way (and no desire) to know who were true growers, but I think true show-ers are very rare.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My experience/observations refer to showers only. In order to tell whether a bloke is a grower you need to see him both flaccid and erect. And you normally don't in the settings I mentioned above : )

Clarification: With 'showers' above I mean as in show-ers, not showers as in taking a shower.