Percentage of women That squirt?

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Its seemingly very random. A lot of them will not admit to doing it out of embarrassment. I was with a girl who did it involuntarily while I was eating her and she was very embarrassed. I loved it.

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't remember the source, but I've read somewhere that approximately 15% of women are "squirters."

Of course, maybe someone just made that up. For me, its been 1/30.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Percentage of female partners of male lpsg members who reportedly squirt: 25%

Percentage of female members of lpsg who reportedly squirt: 5%

Percentage of female partners of non-lpsg members who reportedly squirt: 0.0001%

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience it has been 4/35, but the those 4 were the last 4 women I had been with; the first of the four taught me a lot about how to really get a woman off. I think all can do it if they can get there psychologically and are stimulated correctly - but I am no doctor.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for me 5 of the last 8 that i've been with, and given a chance to make squirt i was able to. 1 was just a little and only once, but we broke up before we got to try much more, and 3 required towels to be put down before hand. I'm starting to believe it's all in technique.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought 1 of the girls I was with squirted since there was a fairly sizable wet spot in my sheets after we had sex (this happened twice), which smelled very lightly of urine. very lightly. i never asked her about it since she seemed embarrassed (tried to blame it on me).

but then the last girl i had sex with left a wet spot too (not quite as large, but maybe half the size) and i know she never came (since she told me she's NEVER cum from sex alone and cumming from sex + masturbating at the same time was somewhat rare too). she told me it was just her getting SUPER wet, so wet that her juices flowed out and soaked my sheets.

so now i'm not sure if the other girl squirted or just got THAT wet too. anyone else experienced girls that got so wet they left sizable wet spots on your sheets w/o squirting?

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ya pretty sad, but I do feel a little embarrassed, maybe because calling it squirting isn't really sexy. Come up with a sexy name for it and I'm sure more women will admit to doing it.
Just a thought.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've been with both, wet spot leavers and a squirters. there is surely a difference. The girl that probably squirted the most for me would get so wet that i remember one time seeing a visible wet trail down her thigh when she took her pants off after sucking me.

i should add that all but one of the girls that i've been able to make squirt did it from digital manipulation, not sex.

D

deleted356736

For me it's been four out of about 100, and only one from intercourse (younger woman, just recently). The rest squirted from a combination of oral sex and pressing their g-spots. I think it's become better known, and as a result younger women are more ready to let go and have it happen.