Percentages

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Ok not sure if this has been covered but the percentage thing...Just curious but on some of the guys and girls who maybe 90% hetro/10% homo - what does the 10% represent...Not trying to be funny or anything...Just want to hear what prompted that - was it a random hookup w/the same sex and then just live a total hetro lifestyle or you may fantasize about the same sex or are attracted to the same sex and just don't act on it...Personally myself - I really hate labels but I probably would say that I live a pretty straight lifestyle most of the time...I mean I will be the first to say that I have been in situations where I have kind of been fucked up at rave type parties or afterhours parties and kind of hooked up w/a guy...And I personally think it has been pretty tame - like kissing, groping, a little oral action...Never got into the actual penetration thing - personally at this point in my life - seems a little nasty to me and just not appealing to me...But definitely can be a turn on watching it...I mean this has probably happened w/probably 5 or 6 guys over a 5yr period and really haven't had anything like that happen w/a guy in over a year...Although - I must admit at times I have had an attraction towards males - I can only imagine or probably get it up to have sex w/a woman...Don't know how to describe but the attraction for males way less sexual...I mean these random hook ups w/guys seems to just happen out of no where...I remember a couple times after the alcohol and ecstasy wears off and some dude is next to me - I am like WTF - how did we get here and in this situation - I usually just remember bits and pieces - then I try to get the hell out of there...So if I guess I had to label myself - I might be a 90% hetro/10% homo but lately for some reason guys are getting a little touchy feely when I am out and striking up conversation w/me the way I would mack on a lady so kinda of leaning toward 80% hetro/20% homo...Noadays a lot of straight guys are a little crooked - I swear these guys that are kind of slightly flirting or hitting on me are straight...Funny - it is kind of flattering - but kind of funny too because sometimes I go w/it a little just to see how far they are trying to take it...Going out tonight and it is going to be a late one - Looking forward to see what happens tonight - got one of my closest friends in town helping his girl friend move and we are very much alike so it should be crazy - he gets hit on by guys way more than I do and he knows he is hot and likes the attention from guys and girls...So is there anybody else w/similar situations...Would like to hear that there is someone else out there like me...

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
I was going to put 100 hetero however, I have kissed a girl on a few occassions, and yes I enjoyed it (especially the the reaction I get from my hubby :p ), however I really have no desire to take that further. Plus, it is not something I often want to do or am in the mood to do.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't believe that a person can truly be 100% straight or 100% gay. I have never done anything with a guy, no kissing, haven't jerked it with another guy around, etc., and I don't really plan to change that either (sorry guys :) )

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
I put 20% hetero because I can appreciate lot of girls looks and even find SOME girls hot and get turned on abit. Would I have sex with a female? yes. I dont find the thoughts disturbing. However, I dont feel the need to ever sleep with a female. My attraction is with males, and emotionally with males as well.

Sweet Caroline: For me it was easy, I'm solidly Bi-Sexual, equally attracted to both genders and have had short and longterm relationships with both..

Carrie

dijstra:
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 13 2005, 06:23 PM
It means I wouldn't do anything sexual with a male, will do anything with a female ;)
[post=282593]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah you would given the right situation; you just haven't got there yet. I've never met a 100% hetrosexual man and I'm in Her Majesties Armed Forces!!!

Two guys one girl bottle of Jack Daniels and a suck fest you'd be suprised now many men are happy to receive and then give...

Not that I try often enough.

Dij

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
Knight,

Question for you (for others as well)...does the thought of receiving or giving a guy oral disgust you? or are you just not interested?
Because giving a women oral, or having sex with her does not interest me greatly, but I am not turned off by the thought at all. (and as I said, I might even enjoy it)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I would say there was a point in my life where I was practicing more toward the homosexual side of the continuum. While it was safe and comfortable to do so, I'm sure I flirted with girls and guys equally... but to be more fair, I had a few mild encounters with guys (vanilla stuff, actually, nothing hardcore) and I even tried dating a dude to see what it'd be like. So, I think I may have "dropped" as low as 50/50 a few years ago, and even a 40/60 or 30/70 while I had a relationship, for purely "participation" reasons.

(To clarify, I still looked at women and found 'em attractive, maybe even engaged in some heterosexual fantasy while masturbating, and yet I was faithful. That's a real possibility.)

And I don't know if I just grew out of it or became indifferent or what, but the curiosities went away with time. Do I still notice a good looking guy? Sure, I do; there are some handsome guys in the gym. Would I try to make moves or act on it? Probably not -- not nearly as much as I had done a few years ago. I have a few male friends that I'm rather "chummy" with, but I think that's better correlated to the specific relationship I have with that male friend -- not a sexuality thing.

As a real good friend of mine put it once, I think when you get a little older (as I'm approaching "quarter-life crisis," it's come up), a real sign of maturity is being able to experience life -- sexual vibes and all -- and to enjoy the experience for what it is versus what it might mean. Where I feel now, I'm really comfortable having a solid emotional bond with my friends and that includes a degree of physical affections -- hugs and kisses and stuff. And if I like you that much, your gender becomes rather inconsequential. I recognize that that might be a bold move for some people who don't have or feel that comfort with others, and that's cool. Just wanted to make it clear that I can have an arm around one of my male friends or even crash at their place in their own bed and kinda cuddle, and it's all good.

(Again, where's DizzyGus at a time like this? He's the expert, man. Got a lot to learn from him.)

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Dee - totally can relate w/you...I mean I never dated a man and really don't have a desire to but I am very close w/some of my male friends - like sleeping in the same bed most of the time w/little or no clothes and just have the deepest discussion - nothing sexual - just very comfortable and trust each other deeply...Like just last night - my best friend was in town and after partying all night into the early morning hopped in my bed naked (I sleep in the buff and so does my best friend) and just had the deepest conversation about our lives...I mean he and his girlfriend are having some major problems and he was very upset and needed to talk about trust issues he has w/stemmed from childhood...I mean I really felt bad for the guy - he even thought that since he moved to another city that I would not be in his life anymore and that I would abandon him too...But I swear there was nothing sexual about it (even though my best friend is a very hot model/actor)...We just talked and kind of comforted each other about some issues we had...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by woskxn@Feb 13 2005, 04:24 PM
Knight,

Question for you (for others as well)...does the thought of receiving or giving a guy oral disgust you? or are you just not interested?
Because giving a women oral, or having sex with her does not interest me greatly, but I am not turned off by the thought at all. (and as I said, I might even enjoy it)
[post=282635]Quoted post[/post]​

Receiving or giving oral really doesn't bother me at all - I mean I am a very sexual and passionate guy - and it is just a penis - and my penis enjoys oral from anybody I am attracted to...But I love oral w/women...But I am not into the intercourse thing w/guys - think it is a bit too much for me...

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by woskxn@Feb 13 2005, 02:24 PM
Knight,

[post=282635]Quoted post[/post]​

Giving a guy oral doesn't interest me in the slightest. If I were really drunk sometime, and pretty damn horny I might, *might*, let a guy suck me off. As I said though, I would have to be so far gone that I wouldn't remember it the next day.

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
yep, I think that too, Pene Negro Grande.

We all know WHAT we are doing when we are drunk, but we just dont seem to care very much. So its a sign that we really dont mind it or we could even enjoy it if there was no fear.
You seem women being much more comfortable about this stuff and that is since they are much less afraid and are more open in general.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 13 2005, 09:28 PM
When we are drunk - we lose our inhibitions - which to me means we do what we really want to do but too afraid to act on...So if you say you might do something - chances are you want to do it subconsciencously...Just my take on the whole thing...
[post=282778]Quoted post[/post]​

I wouldn't say I'd ever want it from a guy subconciously. I'd be lieing if I said that it probably wouldn't feel good. While I've never been drunk enough to be anywhere near that situation, and I doubt I ever will be which means that this situation should never be a problem.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by woskxn@Feb 13 2005, 10:57 PM
yep, I think that too, Pene Negro Grande.

We all know WHAT we are doing when we are drunk, but we just dont seem to care very much. So its a sign that we really dont mind it or we could even enjoy it if there was no fear.
You seem women being much more comfortable about this stuff and that is since they are much less afraid and are more open in general.
[post=282790]Quoted post[/post]​
I used to actually dream about being with another girl, and actually experienced it on a drunken night :D
I'd made out with other girls before, but it was when me and my current gf shana_bannana (I got her into lpsg) got drunk together for the first time that things started happening... now, drunk or sober, we'll do it all :p
But you're right, women are more comfortable...
and everyone knows what he/she is doing when drunk, but just doesn't care... take me for example... I like to be naked... when I'm sober, I usually walk around in the nude with no one home, but when I start drinking, you can tell if I'm feeling the alcohol by the amount of clothes I still have on...