Percentages

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - women do seem to be a little more open when it comes to same sex encounters...But in society - it is a little more acceptable for women to bounce back and forth between men and women and looked upon as hot but if a man does it - in my opinion - it is looked at a being negative...So alot of time - I probably even would discuss this kind of stuff on here or w/someone I just met casually but I thought was cool...I even have a problem discussing it w/a friend that it might happen with - more due to the fact that they are uncomfortable w/the subject due to the fact that they feel that they would be perceived gay and that they were too drunk to remember or know what was happened...I mean the last time I had an incident happen like this was well over a year w/a friend - and after a night of partying we went to his car just to talk and drink a little - he made the first move whipping out his shit - I mean nothing sexual was on my mind I don't think but this guy kept talking about his penis size so of course I joke and say whip it out - I guess he called my bluff...But after kind fooling around - nothing hardcore or even kissing - he was like don't worry about it - we were pretty drunk and it didn't mean anything...I tried to talk to him about later that night and he started to say he wanted to get religous because of the guilt he felt...This guys some denial issues - I mean he had told me that he had been w/2 men he thought were women before...I mean this guy would try to figure me out and would make comments about me and a very good guy friend of mine - like we were into each other because we were pretty close - that is just the way we were - very affectionate but nothing sexual at all...I can see why - my friend is a very good looking model but we are just good friends...But I got the feeling now after thinking about it - that he really wanted my friend and tried me to see if he had a chance w/my friend - because afterwards he specially asked me if that friend knew what I was into and if he was too...But once I figured what he was up to - I said no - but of course I knew even though my friend was straight - being a model - a couple sticky situations have happened to him too...Funny - my model friend is living in Europe, married to a soap star in Europe w/a new baby boy - can't wait to go visit him...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I would never resort to alcohol to bed a straight guy. The guy must be sober and must be fully aware of what's happening. None of that "I was so drunk last night..." bullshit. Also, if the guy is mostly straight, he has to make the first move; I'm not the type to try to seduce a hetero dude. That's just not my style. There are plenty of willing gay men out there who would be receptive to my advances. Who needs the hassle of chasing after what might very well be unavailable? That said, I have been the 'big experiment' for a number of straight guys curious enough to approach me. Some of them have surprised me with what they were willing to try. Hell, some of them surprised themselves. They may never engage in sex with a man again ... in fact, most of them won't ... but that one time is what the percentages mean to me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
There's a certain protocol to straight guys. It's almost like courtship, and that's just for one night.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 14 2005, 08:38 PM
There's a certain protocol to straight guys. It's almost like courtship, and that's just for one night.
[post=283012]Quoted post[/post]​

That's true. Most straight men use 'straight dating' techniques because that's what they know. On that occasion that they decide to stray from the hetero highway, they'll probably insist on the 'no kissing' rule, but otherwise, they're often quite romantic. At least, that's my experience; your mileage may very.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah definitely agree w/DMW and jonb...I can remember the first time I kind of hooked up a guy before...I really didn't know the guy was interested in me...I was pretty drunk and didn't really pay attention too much to the conversation...I mean - I just remember I was ready to leave this club like 6am and my friends I rode with were not ready and the guy suggested grabbing a cab together since he live near my friends place where my car was parked...I remember kind of passing out in the cab and kind of waking up to the guy kind of felling my leg up...Ok I was pretty nervous at this point but the guy was a pretty hot Puerto Rican guy and I was curious about how far I would take it...Don't know if anything would have happened if my car wasn't blocked by one of my friends that wasn't there...But we fooled around in all places - one of my friends spare rooms when no one was home at first - no kind of intercourse or anything but pretty hot...The guy was pretty straight too so I guess that is how I was a little surprised and thrown off...Now I wish I would have got his number but I was too embarrassed at the time - he seemed like he would be a cool person to hang out with...We actually had a cool conversation the next day after we sobered up about football and stuff and nothing sexual...I mean I could not believe this guy could be into men...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by woskxn@Feb 13 2005, 03:24 PM
Knight,

Question for you (for others as well)...does the thought of receiving or giving a guy oral disgust you? or are you just not interested?
Because giving a women oral, or having sex with her does not interest me greatly, but I am not turned off by the thought at all. (and as I said, I might even enjoy it)
[post=282635]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't speak for Knight, but I too am 100% heterosexual. I have no interest whatsoever in having any sexual contact with men. I never think of men in a sexual way, ever. The thought of having sex with a man does turn me off, and I would never willingly have any sexual contact with another man, even just receiving.

Yes, you can be 100% heterosexual, and others, 100% homosexual, have said the same thing. A person can only speak for themselves, and their own feelings and desires. Anyone who says there is no such thing as 100%, either way, is just plain wrong! Women are my thing. I think about them all the time!

Homosexuality doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just have no interest in men that way at all.

LapDog :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 14 2005, 01:28 PM
That's true. Most straight men use 'straight dating' techniques because that's what they know. On that occasion that they decide to stray from the hetero highway, they'll probably insist on the 'no kissing' rule, but otherwise, they're often quite romantic. At least, that's my experience; your mileage may very.
[post=283037]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, you're a big romantic yourself. :) And yes, it is all we know. We're used to bending over backwards to get some. Other means of getting sex from women carry major social stigmata.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
90% hetero/10% homo or vice versa doesn't make much sense to me. If a person has a *very* strong preference for someone of the opposite sex he or she may as well be 100 percent straight. Same for gays.

That's just me though.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Feb 16 2005, 02:53 PM
90% hetero/10% homo or vice versa doesn't make much sense to me. If a person has a *very* strong preference for someone of the opposite sex he or she may as well be 100 percent straight. Same for gays.

That's just me though.
[post=283656]Quoted post[/post]​

But there are instances when a person pretty much can be attracted primarily to women and then just happens to meet a pretty cool person of the same sex and kind of bond and maybe date a little and if that relationship ended - just naturally started dating women exclusively...Personally - I might consider that person straight but open minded but I do see how percentages can play into a situation like that...

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick@Feb 16 2005, 02:53 PM
90% hetero/10% homo or vice versa doesn&#39;t make much sense to me. If a person has a *very* strong preference for someone of the opposite sex he or she may as well be 100 percent straight. Same for gays.

That&#39;s just me though.
[post=283656]Quoted post[/post]​

But there are instances when a person pretty much can be attracted primarily to women and then just happens to meet a pretty cool person of the same sex and kind of bond and maybe date a little and if that relationship ended - just naturally started dating women exclusively...Personally - I might consider that person straight but open minded but I do see how percentages can play into a situation like that...
[post=283738]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I still truly think 10% means keeping an open mind and nothing beyond that. It&#39;s when 20/30% comes around that a possible relationship would come into play or some messing around with someone. We all have our own views and have listed our percentages according to our own beliefs. I take each one with a grain of salt and never let it full define a person anyway.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 17 2005, 06:08 AM
DMW - I gave up fast food a couple of months ago - but everytime I see you name - I want a double whopper w/cheese...God I miss fast food...
[post=283846]Quoted post[/post]​

However, keep in mind that I&#39;m not fast, and there&#39;s no hint of cheese&#33; :wacko:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 17 2005, 12:09 AM
[post=283738]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, well.

One of my friends ocasionally sleeps with one his female friends, yet he&#39;s as gay as they come. He&#39;s not physically attracted to her or to any other women. Does this make him openminded? Sure. Does it make him bisexual, or even bi-curious? In my opinion, no. He&#39;s 100% homo. He just gives her what she wants.

We all know it&#39;s possible.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I can see that too...One of my friends who is straight has a gay best friend and he goes out w/us sometimes...The guy is very cool and very openly gay (so I thought) but lately don&#39;t know if he is experimenting - but he has been hooking up w/chicks...I told him I thought it was really strange to me because for the last couple of years - he has totally identified himself as gay and he was living w/his lover...He says right now he is just trying to get laid...And even crazier is I have a friend who fiance left him for a gay guy who he and his fiance were good friends w/their gay friend who happened to live next to them w/his lover...His fiance left him and the gay guy left his boyfriend and they ended up getting married and from what I hear expecting a baby...She actually says she is happier now than she ever was w/my friend...I mean she said he is no longer gay anyone - even though this guy is very feminine but from the few times I have met him is more sensitive and attentive and supportive than my friend was...My friend is somewhat of a jerk too...He was pretty devastated - he say not because the guy was gay - just the fact that they were fooling around behind his back and they he considered the guy a friend and never questioned his girlfriend and the guy hanging out so much because he was gay...So you never know...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 16 2005, 04:38 PM
:eek: (I will not go there ... I will not go there ... I will not go there ...) Okay I&#39;m fine now.
[post=283786]Quoted post[/post]​
Idioms really indicate something about the guy who first coined them.