Perception: very nice guy = small/average dick

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_superlarge, Nov 7, 2007.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

A few weeks back I overheard a woman say to another woman about a guy that he was too nice he couldn't be carrying much dick size. Just a few days ago I overheard another woman make that same type remark, and this time it was about me when I was being 'very nice'. I'm reminded I've overheard that type remark a few times over the years, though in those instances it wasn't about me it doesn't really matter who it was about my question is why are they equating 'overly nice' with dick size? On occasion I overhear that remark so how often is it being said?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I have heard acquaintances say that in the past. I may have also; but cannot remember in reference to whom. :rolleyes: Nice guys are so rare these days that when women encounter one we believe there must be a hidden flaw. (Sincere apologies to small penised men, for referring, to your penis as a flaw :redface:) It's sort of like hope for the best; but prepare for the worst. :smile:

3. LemacST

Gold Member

Funny because whenever a guy's an asshole, he has a tiny dick.

People blame everything and anything as "proof" of certain endowment

4. LemacST

Gold Member

doublepost

5. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Amongst the guys I've known that I was aware had small dicks most were indeed assholes. Not all though.

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm quiet/nice. I think a lot of people are under the impression that men with big dicks are obnoxious/loud?

7. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

One woman had a tone of puzzlement in her voice as she said it. Her remark was sparked by his having a good size bulge in his pants along with being very very nice. Apparently, to her excess niceness is more of a determining factor than bulge size.

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

I'm glad to be somewhat of a mythbuster, motherfuckers. :biggrin1::flirt:

9. LemacST

Gold Member

Well, I think most people have different views on what being "nice" is.

I don't blame a woman to maybe assume a guy isn't going to be an endowed sex god if he's a corny, goofy, nice dork that lacks social skills.

I know, I know, social skills does not = size. Still though.

10. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Ive been "accused" of this many times.

Pathetic.

But I guess njqt has answered why.

11. johnlucas-1

johnlucas-1 Member

Ya know, this COULD be the reason why "nice guys" aren't liked by women. The whole alpha male theory. If a guy has to be kind, then he doesn't have the pull to get many women as a true alpha male would. I think this is the underlying programming in why women reject certain men on sight.

The code word is "confidence". And I laugh everytime I hear somebody say this in reference to the mating game. The "confidence" is there because the guy knows he has the ASSETS, ATTRIBUTES, and STRENGTHS to draw the women in. When you are successful and know you have the tools for success, you cannot HELP but to be confident. It's not something you obtain like an object, it's the aftereffect of a process. A tall man will not be as unconfident about his height because his height is preferred. I at 6 feet tall have NEVER EVER felt cautious and anxious because of my height and have even had a family member point out that my height is an attractive factor in getting women. Easy to be confident when I'm not knocked down all the time based on my features.

Ask a guy about 5' 2" if he's as confident about his height as I would be. Unless he escaped ridicule or mentally overcome the social wall of ridicule from larger culture chances are he WON'T be.

I've heard women say large-penised men are more confident and that makes them sexy. Hahahahahahahahaha! No. The men are confident because he knows his large penis is an asset that attracts. The rich man knows his heavy wallet is an asset that attracts. The man with the Barry White voice knows his below-baritone tones is an asset that attracts. The famous rock star knows that his name & image recognition, his fame, is an asset that attracts. So confidence is the only natural result because the man knows he has the features that will gain him acceptance.
    Have gun, will travel.

If a person DOESN'T have these features, that insurance isn't quite there and they will not behave quite the same.

Hahahahahaha! I learn so much reading forums. I always say message boards teach you REALLY where people stand on issues of life. Everyday proves it to me.

John Lucas

12. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    Interesting; I do think this is a valid perception. I'm always considered as nice, or being too nice (usually in business settings).

Oh well; guess I might surprise some people ... well, not those I do business with but you know what I mean.

13. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

I can't quite help thinking this is not the best explanation of people's confidence or lack thereof.

Anyone remember that movie where Erick Stoltz plays a kid with a horribly genetically disfigured face (his mother was played by Cher)? I forget the name of the movie but anyway...the kid, despite the fact he has this hugely freakin' ugly-as-hell face is supremely confident and outgoing.

[Edit: ok...just found the movie - it's Mask (1985)
    Look at the tagline for the movie:
    They told 16-year-old Rocky Dennis he could never be like everyone else. So he was determined to be better.]

Yes, he got picked on but something about him didn't let it get to him. To the point you could see he had friends despite his 'true ugliness'. By all rights by your theory Lucas this kid should've been the lowest of the low. Yet there he was - so confident, cheerful and successful Hollywood ended up making a movie about him.

From what I've been studying on human nature there's more to it than just what you're stating.

Another example: Martin Seligman and one of his co-workers showed that DOGS have a range of reactions to experiments that were designed to see how they would respond to painful challenges.

Result: They found these dogs had a gamut of reactions. From give-up and lay down to die dogs to dogs that had a win-at-any-cost attitude and just didn't know the meaning of the word quit.

I mean...this is DOGS! I don't see anyone positing dogs as somehow having low self-esteem or high self-esteem (and that's always one of the things asserted one needs to have confidence). To even have self-esteem means that being has to be aware of itself.

There is more to these situations than just saying our confidence levels are all slaves to our circumstances and whatever crap Society may or may not throw at us.

Even for dogs...

14. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Very well said,Sereneblue!
    Not all guys who are average, in every way show, low self esteem.
    when I saw my current husband,I thought,hmm,he is not my type
    but as the course of the evening wore on,I found him to be funny articulate,charming and accepting of me, as I am. At first glance this is one of the guys women might say; "Oh he's too nice,he must have a small dick".
    For the record, I have never heard this saying. But I always use;
    "Yeah,big mouth little dick"! To guys who think and act overly confident.
    You know the ones,in chat who, if you don't talk to them, and they think your'e rejecting them or hurt their"widdle feelings" they call you a bitch,dyke,cunt.......
    Yeah you! Back to the topic! But my first impression was so totally wrong!
    Plus he has a tremendously,versatile dick! Which,by the way, he uses to make me squirt, like a lawn hose!
    So,the moral as always is; All together now!
    Don't judge a book by it's cover!
    Yes!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

15. felixromul

felixromul New Member

I wouldnt take it for serious. It's in human nature that when they see someone nice, beautiful, smart, and so on, to say that there must be something wrong with him. In this case they were thinking about your dick, which is good in my opinion. :)

16. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sort of ignored in real life because I'm nice and unassuming so this may be a true belief for many women. But it's not all negative in my opinion. I like to think that my size will be a prize to that woman, or women, who don't judge this book by his cover. But it is a shame that jerks are thought of as having big ones.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

1) A lot of jerks talk about how big they are even if they aren't.
    2) Some women may have had the misfortune of being with a man who though well endowed had no idea what to do with it. Add to this a belligerent or gregarious attitude and voila the myth of the nice guy=small dick.

18. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it is sort of the same with women...when is the last time you heard of a brunette or small-breasted woman called a "bimbo"?

19. naughty

Gold Member

No sweetie I think it is that people are under the impression that men who ARE big dicks are obnoxious / loud! LOL! :biggrin1:

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Comments of this nature from women lead me to suspect that women secretly don't want men to be nice.

If that is the case, one might conclude that the motivation is that if all men are egotistical and selfish, there will be more things about men for women to complain about.

Draft saved Draft deleted