Perception: very nice guy = small/average dick

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what I need to study? How do blind people go about the dating scene. Human beings are led by the eyes like dogs are led by the nose. So how do people act when that sense is disabled?

Bubba...you need to slow down a bit and focus. Hey! I know...focus on writing succintly!
:tongue:

Please..could you at least..oh I don't know...humor me for a bit and TRY it out? You know...just make even ONE WEEK to get your point accross succinctly and then sit back and see how people react to your posts? Who knows..you might actually find a lot more people reading and responding to you.

johnlucas-1 said:
On that last phrase, this is what I'd like the small men to realize more and women to realize as well. A relationship isn't sexually doomed because the man is of a certain size. The problem really isn't the size in essence, it's more the acceptance of that size which causes the problems. Once people feel legitimate appreciation for who they are as is, complexes start to fade.

For the majority of women that's very likely going to be true. I still maintain one can not, nor should not forget the other half of the equation in this. Sometimes the disparity in size is so great that no amount of technique can overcome. Women can no more help how they are built inside than a man can on the outside. And there's a lot of social scorn and abuse hurled at "Bucket Cunt" women both here and in Society at large. I myself was just scorned in another thread because my opinions highly offended one man's penis ego.

Also don't forget what I was mentioning about how a woman's hormones affect the levels of sensitivity she's even capable of feeling inside. The lower the levels of certain hormones the more stretch and sometimes depth will be needed to get the same level of pleasure sensations.

This can have a big impact (no pun intended) on her experience of sex with certain sizes and of course would color her perception. If sex with overly small (or overly large) turned out to be unsatisfying (fyi - this logic applies equally for a man who's disappointed with a woman's vagina) I would not sit there and argue with her experiences. I might try to point her to some of the resources I've used myself to tighten up and to improve her hormones and see if they could help her. But in the end..if even after all of that there was unhappiness I would think it was ok for both parties to go their separate ways.

I mean...I don't think any man should suffer the indignity knowing his partner experiences little to no pleasure with his penis. He doesn't deserve that nor should he have to. Every man should know he *AND* his penis are lusted and desire by his partner no matter what his size.

I would say the same for any woman. She shouldn't have to sacrifice her desire for satisfying sex to salve egos or to avoid the guilt of being thought shallow. Sex is one area where I think Altruism is probably a wrong area to apply it - noble though the sentiment may be. For one thing...I don't think any man would enjoy discovering his partner was being Altruistic in having sex with him. Imagine what a crushing blow that would be to his ego.

johnlucas-1 said:
I love the internet. This kind of study wouldn't be possible without it. I hope to one day put a big wrench into the insecurity machine.
John Lucas

hahaha. John...you live so much in your head I gotta wonder do you actually go out on dates? Really? Right this minute? Are you in a relationship? You know...maybe you should get out there and do some 'field studies' of your own instead of just lurking message boards and playing Wii all day. :tongue:

*tousles noggin lovingly*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if nice guys are so rare,
and every woman I know agrees I'm a nice guy, how come none of the chicks I know wanna hook up with me, hmmmm
There could be many reasons:
  • Because fucking your friends almost always ends badly. :redface:
  • Maybe they think your last few girlfriends were dumb sluts erego if they go out with you they must be a dumb slut. No one wants to be lumped into that category.:tongue:
  • Maybe none of them know you have a big dick? :biggrin1:
  • I don't know; but when you figure it out tell me! I'm a nice woman and I haven't been properly laid in a year. :frown1:
Okay. So you've had results. You still make many insecure threads on a very regular basis. It hasn't helped your insecurity any has it?
Of course it does! The more people post the more he feels people like him and this makes his penis grow. :smile:M
y point about the time aspect was that in the time you've been enlarging your penis you could have done something more productive. Like found someone who loves you for who you are.If that's so damned easy why don't you do it. . . oh that's right she's dating someone else. :rolleyes: :tongue: Sorry that was cruel but finding someone is always easier said than done. Even I know that.:cool: Also, if you have an emotional connection with someone, penis size is irrelevant. In my experience, women care more about money and status than cock size. Then you know weird women! I have a friend who dated an unemployed, wannabe writer for 1.5 years just cause he had a 9" dick. He dumped her when he got a job as a jr. editor for a publishing house.:tongue: LMAO I told her he was using her too. :biggrin1:
As for cosmetic surgery: I'd hate to feel so low and have so little value of myself that I even consider that.
Men that look like you don't need plastic surgery.:wink:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally Posted by ScaredLittleBoy

Okay. So you've had results. You still make many insecure threads on a very regular basis. It hasn't helped your insecurity any has it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredLittleBoy

Of course it does! The more people post the more he feels people like him and this makes his penis grow. :smile:M

Illogical njqt. I'm well aware that the type posts I usually make are not going to make friends. If my main concern was making friends then I would simply chit chat, or at least chit chat at times, and then throw in complements here and there.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well iam a nice guy in the sense that i treat all woman well i dont treat them like crap . most would consider me a nice guy and iam 8x6

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men can't win though. If we're nice, it's "oh, he must be hung like an acorn" and if we're dickheads it's like "uh oh, small penis syndrome!" But I guess the door swings both ways, because if you're a bitch you're always on your period, no matter what time of the month it is.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my favorite quotes of all time - "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

I think it's a little crazy to think that men who are nice have a small/average penis. There is absolutely no logical reasoning behind that kind of thinking. I've met plenty of nice guys in my lifetime and some of them would be perfect for a lot of the cock hungry people on this board. Some people try to overanalyze things, always looking for a major flaw when in some instances there really isn't any to begin with. If you honestly think that only bad boys are the ones swinging with a billy club between their legs, then stick with them. But don't complain when you need mental and/or spiritual satisfaction and the only thing he can deliver is snide remarks, abusive behavior and a 10 inch dick on your left cheek.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree w/this at all. My bf is a nice guy and he's big. He def. has a cocky streak sometimes, maybe that's what people mean but he's not mean cocky, he doesn't put people down or anything. Who says you have to be some jerk to be big?? I don't get that.

A few weeks back I overheard a woman say to another woman about a guy that he was too nice he couldn't be carrying much dick size. Just a few days ago I overheard another woman make that same type remark, and this time it was about me when I was being 'very nice'. I'm reminded I've overheard that type remark a few times over the years, though in those instances it wasn't about me it doesn't really matter who it was about my question is why are they equating 'overly nice' with dick size? On occasion I overhear that remark so how often is it being said?