Perception: very nice guy = small/average dick

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few weeks back I overheard a woman say to another woman about a guy that he was too nice he couldn't be carrying much dick size. Just a few days ago I overheard another woman make that same type remark, and this time it was about me when I was being 'very nice'. I'm reminded I've overheard that type remark a few times over the years, though in those instances it wasn't about me it doesn't really matter who it was about my question is why are they equating 'overly nice' with dick size? On occasion I overhear that remark so how often is it being said?
Do not get going on this "NICE GUY" subject. Every time a girl has broken up with me she has always said you are a nice guy but..... Well, it can not be my dick size for they all love it. So many girls, deep down just want a jerk. It is like survival of the fittess or something. Caveman could provide for their woman and keep them secure and it did not matter what they looked like.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't heard it much. I've always found that the biggest pricks have the littlest dicks. By contrast, this is a very nice site, nice people, especially compared to much of the sex blogosphere.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I would be inclined to think the opposite. A lot of the time the bigger guys are arrogant because they think they have what all women want...a big cock

I'm not arrogant (I like to think I'm not) but I am extreamly confident with reguard to sexual things
that is probubly due to my large penis
in general tho I'm quite nice, most people say Im' the nicest person they know

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't heard it much. I've always found that the biggest pricks have the littlest dicks.

Yes, that actually seems to be the case with the guys I happened to know were small. Each of them had a major asshole streak. Even if there happens to be any correlation to be found between niceness and smallness (such as perhaps some guys behaving extra nice to make up for their dick size) it may be counter balanced by some correlation between meanness and smallness (such as their small dicks adding fuel to some guys pissed off natures). Still though, I know some women equate niceness with smallness because I've overheard such comments a few times. Maybe 'equate' is the wrong word to use. They 'strongly suspect' seems more like it.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not arrogant (I like to think I'm not) but I am extremly confident with regard to sexual things
that is probably due to my large penis
in general tho I'm quite nice, most people say Im' the nicest person they know
I would never generalize and say ALL big guys are arrogant because of their size, thats why i said a lot. But fact is there are many guys out there who seem to think that having a bigger cock means that women will put up with extra crap from them

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I would never generalize and say ALL big guys are arrogant because of their size, thats why i said a lot. But fact is there are many guys out there who seem to think that having a bigger cock means that women will put up with extra crap from them

I've heard of a few instances where the women mainly kept the guys around because of their very big dicks. Even most of those ended as they eventually kicked the guys out the door anyway.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think people just like to classify in general, which never works because there's always someone (and in most cases, a lot of people) that break the stereotype.

The largest guys I've met were actually the nicest ones, but I don't think the two factors have anything to do with one another. People that believe stereotypes are selling themselves short, so to speak, and it's no loss to the nice (but huge) guys . . why settle for a girl (or guy) that is going to make assumptions about you before even getting a chance to know you?

My boyfriend is one of the nicest, most decent guys I've ever met, and he's definitely above average.

A lot of the loud mouths aren't as big as they think they are :wink:

So very, very true.

And I'm new here so I've never seen you before, but oh my, you're gorgeous. :redface:

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you break it down and look at the psychology and try (keyword "try") to examine the dimensions of the female mind, you could probably come up with a few theories to explain this idea we're talking about.

But I think that when it comes down to it, some women (keyword "some") probably simply make the assumption that if a guy isn't being the arrogant/cocky type then he has no confidence, which may lead to thinking he does not having the equipment to be confident about.

Often the "nice guy" type we are referring to is the guy who will be respectful to women, and listen to them, which can easily be seen by "some" as him "putting up with her shit". But when you think about it, having respect and listening skills may just mean he is attentive and tuned in to her needs. Which when you think about it, in the bedroom is probably one of the strongest assets to a great lover.

So its funny because "some" of these women are probably ignoring the "nice guys" because they may assume he isn't packin', but if we're using the theory of logic I just proposed, that same guy she just blew off was probably the best fuck she could have asked for.

Thats my $0.02

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Folks do like to classify - I agree 100%. I think it is just hardwired in our brains in general and then the way we think and act ever since the Enlightenment period in Europe (for those from europe). The whole rational mind thing having to make sense of everything around us.

I feel truly blessed that my mom and dad challenged my assumptions and notions about people growing up. I really feel it made me more open-minded and accepting.

I think people just like to classify in general, which never works because there's always someone (and in most cases, a lot of people) that break the stereotype.

The largest guys I've met were actually the nicest ones, but I don't think the two factors have anything to do with one another. People that believe stereotypes are selling themselves short, so to speak, and it's no loss to the nice (but huge) guys . . why settle for a girl (or guy) that is going to make assumptions about you before even getting a chance to know you?

My boyfriend is one of the nicest, most decent guys I've ever met, and he's definitely above average.

So very, very true.

And I'm new here so I've never seen you before, but oh my, you're gorgeous. :redface:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, if a guy is a complete jerk, it doesn't matter how big his cock is, I don't want anything to do with him.

BUT... I have a very close friend whose cock is about 10 inches... he's the sweetest guy I've ever known and I love being around him. SO... just because a guy has a huge cock doesn't automatically make him a jerk.

Ohh.. and, my boobs are C cup and I'm very sweet... so don't go saying bad things about boob size. lol

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, if a guy is a complete jerk, it doesn't matter how big his cock is, I don't want anything to do with him.

BUT... I have a very close friend whose cock is about 10 inches... he's the sweetest guy I've ever known and I love being around him. SO... just because a guy has a huge cock doesn't automatically make him a jerk.

Ohh.. and, my boobs are C cup and I'm very sweet... so don't go saying bad things about boob size. lol

Some guys have all the luck...

Boob size doesn't matter to me.

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's too bad there's such a perception. If only girls knew my warm and caring personality came with such a large love-maker...

:rolleyes:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

no, from what I can tell BEING more of a dick will make women put up with extra crap from them
honestly, women under 30 tend to wind up with the guy that will treat them the worst
from my experience