Perception vs. Statistics

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm sure there is some exaggeration going on here -- there always is -- but on the other hand, big dicks aren't THAT rare. If we accept Alfred Kinsey's statistic that roughly 0.5 percent of adult males are 8" or longer when erect, and multiply that by the adult male population of the US (approximately 100 million), then you're talking many hundreds of thousands of 8" penises in the US alone.

Steve

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 12 2005, 01:30 AM
Well, I see a disproportionately large penis every day. :)
[post=328392]Quoted post[/post]​

Degrassi aside, I can't help but love you.

Chimera, I think people are full of shit in general. It's hard enough to find 8" dicks when you advertise for them, but for me to believe they just occur randomly in certain people's everyday lives would take more faith than I have. Of course, we all know I'm a heathan.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take this into consideration: there are size queens out there. For a gay man, 100+ sexual partners is not unheard of. I'm not saying that every gay male is that promiscuous, but it's not as rare as you might think. By the law of averages, some of those partners would be very well-endowed. For the size queens, those are the experiences that would stand out in their minds, so those are the ones they relate. I'll be honest about my experiences: most of my sexual partners have been averagely endowed (5½" -6½"). In fact they are the overwhelming majority. I was in a business where cock size was taken into consideration in the hiring process, so I saw more than my share of big cocks on a daily basis, but I have only had sex with five guys more well-endowed than me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Some gay men are promiscuous, some straight men are promiscuous, some women are promiscuous. LOL Let's just call it a people thing.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 11 2005, 10:55 PM
Some gay men are promiscuous, some straight men are promiscuous, some women are promiscuous. LOL Let's just call it a people thing.
[post=328430]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand that, of course. I'm just stating things from my perspective. I have straight male friends who think they're 'operators', but their jaws just drop in awe when they find out how much more often their gay friends score. On the other hand, my straight ex-roommate fucked like a mink, so I don't really know what's the rule and what's the exception.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora
I think people are full of shit in general. It's hard enough to find 8" dicks when you advertise for them, but for me to believe they just occur randomly in certain people's everyday lives would take more faith than I have.
You hang out with black people? 8" - 8.5" inch dicks shouldn't be too hard to find. ;)

That World Health Organization study showed that 5 percent of black men are 8" or over. Even if it's only 3 percent, that's still A LOT of men.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 12 2005, 04:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 12 2005, 04:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
I think people are full of shit in general. It&#39;s hard enough to find 8" dicks when you advertise for them, but for me to believe they just occur randomly in certain people&#39;s everyday lives would take more faith than I have.
You hang out with black people? 8" - 8.5" inch dicks shouldn&#39;t be too hard to find. ;)

That World Health Organization study showed that 5 percent of black men are 8" or over. Even if it&#39;s only 3 percent, that&#39;s still A LOT of men.
[post=328444]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh shut the fuck up&#33; Men are men, I haven&#39;t seen any significant different with my own eyes between races and I&#39;ve seen over 2,000, so I&#39;ll trust that.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 12 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 12 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
I think people are full of shit in general. It&#39;s hard enough to find 8" dicks when you advertise for them, but for me to believe they just occur randomly in certain people&#39;s everyday lives would take more faith than I have.
You hang out with black people? 8" - 8.5" inch dicks shouldn&#39;t be too hard to find. ;)

That World Health Organization study showed that 5 percent of black men are 8" or over. Even if it&#39;s only 3 percent, that&#39;s still A LOT of men.
[/b][/quote]

Even if that were true, that would mean at least 95% are under 8". That&#39;s really NOT a lot. Christ.

...On a personal note, the smallest guy I was ever with was black. My first boyfriend was the biggest. He was white. Not saying white guys tend to be bigger. Race has nothing to do with it.

Haven&#39;t we all covered this a million times already?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by absinthium@Jul 12 2005, 12:01 AM
Race has nothing to do with it.

Haven&#39;t we all covered this a million times already?
[post=328447]Quoted post[/post]​

We have, but some people are preoccupied with stereotypes and you can&#39;t convince them differently. They can always dig up some &#39;study&#39; that supports their skewed world vision. Of course, race and ethnicity have nothing to do with genital endowment except for one thing: all Cuban men are hung like caballos&#33; B)

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 12 2005, 12:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 12 2005, 12:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jul 11 2005, 10:55 PM
Some gay men are promiscuous, some straight men are promiscuous, some women are promiscuous. LOL Let&#39;s just call it a people thing.
[post=328430]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand that, of course. I&#39;m just stating things from my perspective. I have straight male friends who think they&#39;re &#39;operators&#39;, but their jaws just drop in awe when they find out how much more often their gay friends score. On the other hand, my straight ex-roommate fucked like a mink, so I don&#39;t really know what&#39;s the rule and what&#39;s the exception.
[post=328443]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Totally agree w/you and why is that gay men numbers are so much higher than straight males...I never really discuss how many sex partners I have because I think it makes me look promiscuous but I can honestly say I am extremely cautious and over paranoid about always using condoms...My bestfriend who is straight has slept over 50 women and he thinks that high but I had a gay roommate who probably slept w/100+ men (and I am sure it was higher but he didn&#39;t want to weird me out - I did live w/the guy) and if you at the women he has slept with he probably around 120+sexual partners...I was kind of jealous because here I am the straight roommate who barely hitting the 30 something range in sexual partners and this guy bedroom was like a revolving door...Weird thing is I didn&#39;t even know he was gay at before he became my roommate...When he finally told me - there was a different guy there every night...He was the straightest gay guy I ever met...He would get offended if someone thought he was gay even though he was openly gay and he told his parents years ago before I even met him...Women would always get pissed off when he told them he was gay thinking he was saying it because he just didn&#39;t like them (which was true but not because they weren&#39;t hot)...I miss that dude...I need to call him...He is always moving to a different city letting some rich dude take care of him...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 12 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 12 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora

[/b][/quote]

Damn - I got short changed then...I am probably just short of 7...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jul 12 2005, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jul 12 2005, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jul 12 2005, 04:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora

Oh shut the fuck up&#33; Men are men, I haven&#39;t seen any significant different with my own eyes between races and I&#39;ve seen over 2,000, so I&#39;ll trust that.
[post=328445]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Take it from a black man here - madame_zora is right...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 12 2005, 01:47 AM
Of course, race and ethnicity have nothing to do with genital endowment except for one thing: all Cuban men are hung like caballos&#33; B)
[post=328458]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm - hung like horse - I thought that was the Italian stereotype (LOL)...DMW - stereotypes aside all my Cuban friends are crazy and are freaks (LOL)...I have this Cuban friend who lives in your city so I am not going to name him who is the nastiest sexual deviant w/chicks you ever want to meet...He is hilarious though...