Perception vs. Statistics

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 12 2005, 01:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 12 2005, 01:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande
Yeah I am a fan of hers but not just to be jumping on a band wagon...I think her insight is always on point and I know she has helped w/some of her words of wisdom and she lived longer than I have I always give mad respect because the longer you live the wiser you are in my book...And it might surprise you but I was a fan of you too...But I think being a black man and going up around many other black males that I might have a better perspective on my dick size and others than you...
I&#39;m black. I thought you knew.

And I didn&#39;t grow up in a white neighborhood if that&#39;s what you&#39;re implying.
[post=328578]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Actually I didn&#39;t know that...I never pay attention to that...But really didn&#39;t have an issue w/you...But I actually kind of mixed you up w/ChimeraTX in my reading...Sorry about that...I think I was commenting at first on the president of the fan club comment...

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OK-- I might be off-base here...but I haerd in a movie once that it&#39;s not the size of the flaccid penis that matters-- it&#39;s the numger of wrinkles-- penises (peni?) with more wrinkles seem to &#39;grow&#39; more when hard.

Now-- could it be that black men have less wrinkles and just "stand up"? Meaning Blacks are, on average, more showers than growers?

P.S. and does it all really matter?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 11 2005, 09:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 11 2005, 09:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-absinthium@Jul 12 2005, 12:01 AM
Race has nothing to do with it.

Haven&#39;t we all covered this a million times already?
[post=328447]Quoted post[/post]​

We have, but some people are preoccupied with stereotypes and you can&#39;t convince them differently. They can always dig up some &#39;study&#39; that supports their skewed world vision. Of course, race and ethnicity have nothing to do with genital endowment except for one thing: all Cuban men are hung like caballos&#33; B)
[post=328458]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
And Lakota men are all hung like tashųkawaką with balls like tatąka.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Jul 12 2005, 12:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Jul 12 2005, 12:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick@Jul 12 2005, 01:45 PM
Let&#39;s not forget the rampant homophobia among blacks.
[post=328580]Quoted post[/post]​

That pretty much goes w/the territory among all minorities...
[post=328622]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Ahem.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 12 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 12 2005, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pye@Jul 12 2005, 04:44 PM
penises (peni?)

Penes. Penises is also acceptable. but not **peni: the singular is not **penus.
[post=328649]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t know why everyone follows the -us/-i issue. Always remember, you can issue mandamuses to ignoramuses, but ignore mandami from ignorami. And we won&#39;t judge you if you ride bi.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pye@Jul 12 2005, 05:44 PM
OK-- I might be off-base here...but I haerd in a movie once that it&#39;s not the size of the flaccid penis that matters-- it&#39;s the numger of wrinkles-- penises (peni?) with more wrinkles seem to &#39;grow&#39; more when hard.

Now-- could it be that black men have less wrinkles and just "stand up"? Meaning Blacks are, on average, more showers than growers?

P.S. and does it all really matter?
[post=328637]Quoted post[/post]​

Don&#39;t think that is true either because I have a lot of wrinkle and I am a grower and not a shower...And it doesn&#39;t even matter - I am happy w/my johnson...

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 11 2005, 11:11 AM
Has anyone else noticed that people claim to be having encounters with large penises frequently, even more so than the accepted statistics would predict?

Is it possible for someone to see extremely rare, or so the statistics say, penises daily, or are the statistics incorrect?
[post=328272]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m thinking that some folks might exagerate just a little. Or maybe they are using the fishermans ruler?:think: In my experience I have been with 3 out of 24 guys with larger cocks than mine but what concerns me now is that now that I see that number written down I feel like a total slut&#33; :eek:

I will continue with my point anyway as I sit here blushing... I have an 8" x 6" cock. I&#39;m sure thousands of guys have either longer or thicker or both but according to my approximately 10% of the male population have penises over 8" in length. I haven&#39;t compaired this statistic to any source but my own experience so I could be way off here but you decide if what you are asking is possible. :think:

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Jul 12 2005, 01:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Jul 12 2005, 01:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jul 12 2005, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jul 12 2005, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick@Jul 12 2005, 04:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora

I think people are full of shit in general. It&#39;s hard enough to find 8" dicks when you advertise for them, but for me to believe they just occur randomly in certain people&#39;s everyday lives would take more faith than I have.

You hang out with black people? 8" - 8.5" inch dicks shouldn&#39;t be too hard to find. ;)

That World Health Organization study showed that 5 percent of black men are 8" or over. Even if it&#39;s only 3 percent, that&#39;s still A LOT of men.
[post=328444]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh shut the fuck up&#33; Men are men, I haven&#39;t seen any significant different with my own eyes between races and I&#39;ve seen over 2,000, so I&#39;ll trust that.
[post=328445]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Take it from a black man here - madame_zora is right...
[post=328468]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Madame_Zora is wise woman. She might even be able to tap into the 20% str8 guy in me...

jimmy

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 12 2005, 02:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 12 2005, 02:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-godiluvabig1
It seems like ya&#39;ll are attacking each other...
Not at all. It&#39;s all in fun....[/b][/quote]
I think the difference, godiluvabig1, is that some here get their fun out of attacking one another. ;)

(Leaving some of the rest of us a bit shellshocked sometimes.)

Let&#39;s start a topic about average eyeball circumference as compared to ethnic background&#33; Surely that one would be as popular and incindiary, right?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Jul 12 2005, 06:00 PM
I honestly don&#39;t care if any race has a "statistically larger penis..." A dick is a dick... some are big, some are small... Getting into a discussion about which race has a larger dick would be like getting into a discussion about which race has larger tits...

It seems like ya&#39;ll are attacking each other... I&#39;ve gotta say I agree with zora, and it&#39;s not to kiss ass, cuz I have no reason to, I just see her point of view, and it&#39;s from her experience... I mean why should it matter??? If you like dick, they all look the same in general (not to say some aren&#39;t more aesthetically pleasing), just some are larger than average. So why should we have this debate over whether a white dude or a black dude is more hung?
[post=328585]Quoted post[/post]​

You know, you bring up a very good point. Anyone would call us insane, insecure and just plain stupid if we tried to say women of a certain race had bigger tits. Thanks for the comparison, it brings things into a clearer light.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora

You know, you bring up a very good point. Anyone would call us insane, insecure and just plain stupid if we tried to say women of a certain race had bigger tits.
Not at all. Oh, and I&#39;ve heard that women of Northern European descent have the biggest ones on average. Don&#39;t know if there&#39;s any truth to that, though. I&#39;d say there are more flat chested black women out there, so probably, yeah. Plenty of big titties though (unlike Orientals).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Jul 13 2005, 06:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Jul 13 2005, 06:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora

You know, you bring up a very good point. Anyone would call us insane, insecure and just plain stupid if we tried to say women of a certain race had bigger tits.
Not at all. Oh, and I&#39;ve heard that women of Northern European descent have the biggest ones on average. Don&#39;t know if there&#39;s any truth to that, though. I&#39;d say there are more flat chested black women out there, so probably, yeah. Plenty of big titties though (unlike Orientals).
[post=328749]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, you must not have seen all those paintings of Indian women and gods, everyone knows all Indian women have big hooters&#33;

I&#39;m sorry, these conversations are too stupid to take seriously.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 13 2005, 07:11 AM

Oh, you must not have seen all those paintings of Indian women and gods, everyone knows all Indian women have big hooters&#33;

I&#39;m sorry, these conversations are too stupid to take seriously.
[post=328751]Quoted post[/post]​
Perhaps, but very few of them could ever rival the bust size of a severely obese Eastern European male&#33; :D

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 12 2005, 12:57 PM
Take this into consideration: there are size queens out there. For a gay man, 100+ sexual partners is not unheard of. I&#39;m not saying that every gay male is that promiscuous, but it&#39;s not as rare as you might think. By the law of averages, some of those partners would be very well-endowed. For the size queens, those are the experiences that would stand out in their minds, so those are the ones they relate. I&#39;ll be honest about my experiences: most of my sexual partners have been averagely endowed (5½" -6½"). In fact they are the overwhelming majority. I was in a business where cock size was taken into consideration in the hiring process, so I saw more than my share of big cocks on a daily basis, but I have only had sex with five guys more well-endowed than me.
[post=328419]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey its not just gay men. I think most of the people at this meat market i used to
work at would be close to that, and a few girls there had more than one local
football team go through them. Ugh. God that was a repulsive club.

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 12 2005, 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 12 2005, 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I&#39;ll be honest about my experiences: most of my sexual partners have been averagely endowed (5½" -6½"). In fact they are the overwhelming majority. [/b]

Originally posted by madame zora@ Jul 12 2005, 02:03 AM
Chimera, I think people are full of shit in general. It&#39;s hard enough to find 8" dicks when you advertise for them
If it weren&#39;t for people like DMW and madame zora above, and I can tell they know their business, I wouldn&#39;t be sure who or what was more plausible or realistic, and who wasn&#39;t&#33; My own personal experiences, in comparison, have been rather limited, so I&#39;d never trust the conclusions or assumptions I&#39;ve made over the years.

I know when I&#39;ve read romance novels, I get the sense that a lot of guys out there must be impressively endowed. And then after reading LPSG on occasion, I can&#39;t help but think that&#39;s even likelier to be true. However, when I read things like this from jimmyjoejeater --- and 3 out of 24 sounds to me like large guys are more common than I&#39;d have guessed --- I assume what people experience in real life also sometimes involves sheer coincidence. Or sort of like when I traveled to Europe and ran into my neighbors, and then found myself thinking (incorrectly) that they must be major globehoppers; actually, they&#39;ve traveled less than even I have&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-jimmyjoejeater
@ Jul 12 2005, 11:37 PM
In my experience I have been with 3 out of 24 guys with larger cocks than mine but what concerns me now is that now that I see that number written down I feel like a total slut&#33; I will continue with my point anyway as I sit here blushing... I have an 8" x 6" cock.[/quote]