Perception

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering what everyone else sees when they look in the mirror. To save time and all that let's just say when you look at your penis. Mine looks kinda short and stumpy...If it were thinner it'd look longer right? Is that how it is for everyone else?

eg a long thick penis looks smaller than a shorter, slimmer penis or something? Or the same length penis with less girth? Or do I just need my eyes testing lol.

NB: Guess where I got that quote from (in the topic thing).

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Looking down it always appears shorter and smaller than it looks to someone who is facing you. So a mirror is a better way to know how others see you than looking down. And even the mirror just doesn't show what others really see. The mirror is flat and I hope your penis isn't that flat.

And you are right the same penis will look bigger or smaller on different men depening on how tall and thin they are or as the case my be not tall and thin.

The shape of the penis, length vs. thickness, the head, the balls, the abdomen and theighs and everything else changes how it appears to yourself and others.

For my self what I see in the mirror looks a lot better than what I see when I look down at mself.

Originally posted by Knight@Apr 12 2005, 08:01 PM
Just wondering what everyone else sees when they look in the mirror. To save time and all that let's just say when you look at your penis. Mine looks kinda short and stumpy...If it were thinner it'd look longer right? Is that how it is for everyone else?

eg a long thick penis looks smaller than a shorter, slimmer penis or something? Or the same length penis with less girth? Or do I just need my eyes testing lol.

NB: Guess where I got that quote from (in the topic thing).
[post=300142]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
lol I just mean do you think your dick looks as big as it should in the mirror or looking down on it and why? Like mine looks short and stumpy cos of its thickness. More comments please :)