Perez Help me out here

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Mensch1351, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    OK --- a few years back there was a very hot Latino guy who had a talk show............and I'm pretty sure his last name was Perez. Does anyone remember it? He went off the air and haven't heard ANYTHING about him since............any pics??? Thanks!:smile:

2. shawn9

shawn9 New Member

Charles Perez is his name. Became a news anchor in Fl , moved to NYC for a few years and is now back in FL anchoring news.

3. agnslz

Gold Member

Attached Files:

4. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    Hey --- thanks soooooooooo much for the info. I had HEARD he was gay and was wondering if that was why he so suddenly disappeared from the airwaves (a shame really) --- I used to look sooooooooo forward to his show. Thanks also for the pics. If anyone else has info on him (or some hot stuff to share/experiences) --- I certainly WOULD be interested. Let's see -- born in 1963......he'd be a hot 44 year old now!! :cool:

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Charles Perez was the boyfriend of Norm on the original Real World...his career didn't start until about two years post of that show. If you do see the reruns...you can see him in a few episodes when they go to DC.

Draft saved Draft deleted