• Cassandra32FF

Votes: 55 62.5%

• Total voters

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember the Cassandra photos - I thought she was absolutely gorgeous and think I even sent her a pm to tell her

So she has to get my vote (but no offence to the other very attractive candidate)

Love to both (and to all of the other LPSG members) Del

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
No contest. Have to go with Cassandra, the woman with an incredible body an a love of aviation. I think she pulled her pics after a 9/11 thread got a little heated and some idiots started emailing her with insults. Come on guys, it's not like we heterosexuals here have an overabundance of women at lpsg to worship our huge meat. A little more nice-nice to the women.:smile:

If you guys really want the women to stick around, here's a friendly little tip: Stop creating and voting in "which chick is hottest" polls. :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
If you guys really want the women to stick around, here's a friendly little tip: Stop creating and voting in "which chick is hottest" polls. :rolleyes:

Agreed. This type of blatant objectification and oogling (at women) is what makes them (women) hang out in gay places like this (and bars, clubs) where they are usually assured of NOT being accousted (as most men in those places are there because they like dick). Little did they know.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
tobiasbethlehem said:
What do you think, nice tight girl, small breasts and so on.. = KornChick
or
curvy girl with huge boobs... = Cassandra32FF

No offense intended to the both ladies.

what would your gf say about this thread/poll?

chauvi

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based only on the picture of KornChick. I've chosen KornChick. :smile:
Congratulations after a ruff seaching on the profiles of each of you i only found your picture.:confused:
Personally i think that is more important what you are and what you do. But if that beautiful person have a perfect body i wont complain.:wink:

A kiss for the princess and another for the queen.