Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. Are you happy with your girth?
Pretty much. 5.75" I'm almost as thick as I am long.

2. Have you had any complains about your girth being not enough/to much? Not yet. I haven't shown my cock to anyone yet besides my first pics tonight. So far people here are telling me it's very thick.

3. Would you change your girth (hypothetically) given the oppitunity?
I don't think so. Being too thick might be a problem. Although I would like another inch or two.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few questions for the sake of curiosity

Gentlemen

2. Have you had any complains about your girth being not enough/to much?

1. Yes, actually I went through a girth-growth spurt last year (in my mid 20s!) with no PE or anything like that (yet to know why, but it hasn't fallen off yet :))... I was happy before, I'm happy now (although, it felt like someone else's for a little while).

2. Well, my first long term relationship, we were definitely size mismatched... she was probably the tightest I've been with by far and no amount of stretching seemed to fix it. Even with lube and lots of foreplay it was a problem except in certain positions (spooning seemed to work, as did from behind lying down). Doggie style was totally out, I couldn't even get in unless we started lying down and shifted up.

Despite all of this we still enjoyed our sex life and after we both saw other people, we got back together... and she told me she missed my cock. Go figure.

Also, I get hayfever and for some reason the cold and flu medication I take at my worst loses me an inch in girth for a few days... I had a size queen girlfriend who used to say I wasn't giving her "her fill" when that was happening.

3. Well, I don't think so... too much of a good thing is as bad as not enough.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gentlemen

Yes, somewhat. Wouldn't like it to be any bigger, though. 6" is more than enough for me.
Sometimes I wish for it to be smaller... I miss not being able to do quickies, i really do =(

Yes I have. Quite a lot, actually. Got one complaint 2 days ago: "why is it so damn thick?"

Yes, I think so. would downsize it to 5.5 or so =)

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gentlemen[/COLOR][/SIZE]

With four inches in girth i have to say that in most cases it recquires hard work to bring most of the women to orgasm ( at least the ones i have been with ). You have to last very long and it isn´t just done with pushing slowly and gently like a thick guy would do it.

I have heard some comments from the girls and normally they point out the situation during intercourse with words like : "I am so opened right now..." which for me means simply: "I can´t feel you enough"; thats the moment i have to do some "more" to maintain the level of arousal...I have to stay very"close" to the needs of the girl i am making love to.:rolleyes:

3. Would you change your girth (hypothetically) given the oppitunity?[/B][/I][/QUOTE]
Personnaly i believe that a 5.5 inch girth is perfect for almost every woman. It's not too thick to hurt but quite enough to "fill out".

Mobydick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few questions for the sake of curiosity

Ladies

1. What do you think is the minimum girth that could give you pleasure?

2. What is the largest girth you have taken?

3. What do/would you find a comfortable girth?

Gentlemen

1) Sort of. Usually most women find my girth (6 1/2'') plenty or too much in some cases. But with my wife I wouldn't mind say 7 1/2'' as she could take it. But have been with a few women who wouldn't try it and had to settle for hand job 2) See above. But none of the women who have been really close have objected! 3)See above. for my wife yes another inch please!

kcee

Experimental Member
Media
Gentlemen

1) I am happy with my girth (7.5") but not with my length (7" w/100% erection)
2) I've only been with my wife for years, but she is happy with it as long as she is VERY aroused and it is mandatory that we have slippery lube. (Would be very curious to see reactions of other females, though!)
3) I'm always willing to be bigger down there!