Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe the OP was asking what they thought the perfect ratio was. Instead we all took it to mean we should post our ratio on here :tongue:

Good point. I have Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" running through my head now, but with "self-obsession" substituted as the title lyric. :smile:

EDIT: Actually, the OP did ask for everyone's ratio, as well as what we thought the 'perfect' ratio is. Perhaps it goes without saying that we think our own is the perfect one. :wink:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EDIT: Actually, the OP did ask for everyone's ratio, as well as what we thought the 'perfect' ratio is. Perhaps it goes without saying that we think our own is the perfect one. :wink:

Oops, my bad then.
I'd like a slightly different ratio then. More like 1.3333 would be just dandy :smile:

Doc_Choc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can't believe no-one's said PHI. Clearly the perfect ratio.

Phi? Could you elaborate please?

A girl I was messing around with told me her idea of perfect was a can of redbull!! Of course I was no where near that but she did not leave unhappy. There were seconds :)

bensmith1984

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A girl I was messing around with told me her idea of perfect was a can of redbull!! Of course I was no where near that but she did not leave unhappy. There were seconds :)

PHI is a ratio that crops up time and time again in nature, the human body etc. Google it. It's

Check it out. It's quite interesting

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Well, there are different sized cans of Red Bull, but I think the original one was best. :)