Perfect LPSG gentleman?

I can only say who I know. Most have been gentlemen but the perfect gentleman I have met have been Horsehungbi15, sangheili90, Jeff Powers and I think Alexander the 8. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can only say who I know. Most have been gentlemen but the perfect gentleman I have met have been Horsehungbi15, sangheili90, Jeff Powers and I think Alexander the 8. Sorry if I forgot anyone.
Alexander the 8 pissed me off when he insisted on sending dick pics to my inbox. Not very gentlemanly...

Lawdy, some of the nominations in here.......... o_O :confused:

NudeYorker and ronin001 definitely rank towards the top of my list for gentlemen. Also Joll, Wangriffic, xarmanix, and Krusader

Alexander the 8 is a total fake. He sends dick pics and face/body pics that aren't him.

Thank god for google reverse image search.

Admin has hopefully now removed him for deception. Perfect gentleman... whoever he is!!!
Hi just read this. Think I noticed myself when he sent me pics could see many on other sites (tmblrs) I noticed that he changed privacy settings. Thought that maybe I'd said something. So they are definitely fake then? Jk

Miss_V79

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi just read this. Think I noticed myself when he sent me pics could see many on other sites (tmblrs) I noticed that he changed privacy settings. Thought that maybe I'd said something. So they are definitely fake then? Jk
Every picture he sent me was all over the internet, like you say tumblr etc. I asked for a face pic and he sent some 23 yr old footballer pic from 2009 claiming it was him at a charity match earlier this year.
Every message he sent had a pic attached (which wasn't him) and a story of how he was non stop f**king - it was so far fetched it just had to be made up. I called him out about it and he tried to make up some rubbish. I persisted in telling him it was rubbish and he changed his privacy settings for me too.

Reactions: jasonjk and rtg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lawdy, some of the nominations in here.......... o_O :confused:

NudeYorker and ronin001 definitely rank towards the top of my list for gentlemen. Also Joll, Wangriffic, xarmanix, and Krusader

Aww, thanks Fade; and Luv always