Perfect LPSG gentleman?

Every picture he sent me was all over the internet, like you say tumblr etc. I asked for a face pic and he sent some 23 yr old footballer pic from 2009 claiming it was him at a charity match earlier this year.
Every message he sent had a pic attached (which wasn't him) and a story of how he was non stop f**king - it was so far fetched it just had to be made up. I called him out about it and he tried to make up some rubbish. I persisted in telling him it was rubbish and he changed his privacy settings for me too.
Its good to hear it wasn't just me. Best wishes jk

Reactions: Miss_V79

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Starting to think we should add to this list.

@Mister B - you are tried and true, darling!
@revive - so new, but making a great first impression. Welcome!
@Zyz - so thrilled to see you back! A gentleman and a wit. *sigh*
@bwhip1011 - my friend forever. Love you to bits.
@thisguy805 - my bestie. Our conversations are something I treasure.
@chicagosam - well, you know where you stand with me. I’m totally crazy about you.

Media
Starting to think we should add to this list.

@chicagosam - well, you know where you stand with me. I’m totally crazy about you.
Oh, my, good good goodness! I have finally become a Perfect LPSG Gentleman! It only took 13 years! Party! Thank you, my dear LaFemme! I am delighted to make your list!
tenor.gif

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I forgot a couple more.

@liquiss - he is so cool, he’s practically icy!
@TexanStar - somehow, he always finds a way to have my back. Plus we share the same taste in TV.
@Mule - he’s a new crush of mine. Intelligent and totally dreamy.

I still stand by my old list. Reading through this old thread made me sad and happy. So many old friends. Tardis, bbucko, hhuck, hazelgod, nico, hilaire, Nudey...sure some I still talk to, but some are gone forever. Miss them.

Last edited:

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot a couple more.

@liquiss - he is so cool, he’s practically icy!
@TexanStar - somehow, he always finds a way to have my back. Plus we share the same taste in TV.
@Mule - he’s a new crush of mine. Intelligent and totally dreamy.

I still stand by my old list. Reading through this old thread made me sad and happy. So many old friends. Tardis, bbucko, hhuck, hazelgod, nico, hilaire, Nudey...sure some I still talk to, but some are gone forever. Miss them.

Ahh thanks @LaFemme! Canadian solidarity sister! It's not often I get called a gentleman :no_mouth: I'll take it!

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got that right, dude.

I feel ashamed and un-Canadian saying this, but the older I get, the far less tolerant of the cold I become. My kids could care less, they want to go out and play. I have to go pick up my youngest in 30 minutes and I'm dreading going out there. We spent Xmas through to last Sat in Florida and my body is revolting being back home. :p

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel ashamed and un-Canadian saying this, but the older I get, the far less tolerant of the cold I become. My kids could care less, they want to go out and play. I have to go pick up my youngest in 30 minutes and I'm dreading going out there. We spent Xmas through to last Sat in Florida and my body is revolting being back home. :p
Ditto. Retirement to Mexico or at least Kelowna is sounding better and better. It was -35 the last couple of days with the wind. My lips got numb when I was walking to and from the train. I’m so over driving in the snow, scraping and shoveling snow. Plus I get a migraine with every slight weather change. I’m too old for this.

Reactions: Nexolaris

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto. Retirement to Mexico or at least Kelowna is sounding better and better. It was -35 the last couple of days with the wind. My lips got numb when I was walking to and from the train. I’m so over driving in the snow, scraping and shoveling snow. Plus I get a migraine with every slight weather change. I’m too old for this.

Yeah you've got it worse then me. Thanks for making me feel like a douche for complaining :joy: It's actually been quite mild so far this year in Southern Ontario. I still don't like it though!

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah you've got it worse then me. Thanks for making me feel like a douche for complaining :joy: It's actually been quite mild so far this year in Southern Ontario. I still don't like it though!
Yeah, bet you don’t even have to plug in your car, do ya? Most people from Ontario don’t even know what that means! :joy:

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, bet you don’t even have to plug in your car, do ya? Most people from Ontario don’t even know what that means! :joy:

No i don't have to plug in my car, but I do know what a block heater is. Everyone in Canada should or else lose your health card ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No i don't have to plug in my car, but I do know what a block heater is. Everyone in Canada should or else lose your health card ;)
Good for you, a friend who moved here thought I was joking when I asked her if she plugged her car in when it wouldn’t start during her first winter here.

Reactions: Nexolaris

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response