Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Starting to think we should add to this list.

@Mister B - you are tried and true, darling!
@revive - so new, but making a great first impression. Welcome!
@Zyz - so thrilled to see you back! A gentleman and a wit. *sigh*
@bwhip1011 - my friend forever. Love you to bits.
@thisguy805 - my bestie. Our conversations are something I treasure.
@chicagosam - well, you know where you stand with me. I’m totally crazy about you.

Oh bestie, you really know how to make a mexican blush. I'm glad I had the opportunity to get to know such a wonderful woman, pun intended.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder what Dickens was smoking 2 years ago? THANKS MAN!

@inspectordickins for being yourself and neutral during the chat wars
@ronin001 for being you. On and Off LPSG. You are a true person/gent

Thanks Inkiee, that means a lot coming from you. I personally know that under your rough exterior, is a caring teddy bear . When I joined I think I just followed in the foot steps of 4 popular chat room members @Joll , @exwhyzee , @Indelicate ; and of course @INCUBUS

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You’re on everyone’s list. You might be the epitome of the perfect LPSG gentleman.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, thank you Miss LaFemme. I do not have the words to properly express my level admiration for you as a person .

Stay warm, up in the frozen North :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know the magic of block heaters from my years in Minnesota. I never knew cold until my first Minneapolis winter.

My blood thickened up nicely. Now living in FL I swelter most of the year. When everyone else breaks out the jackets I rock the shorts and flip-flops.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Huh, TIL

And just to keep on topic, I know I probably answered this a long time ago but I feel like there's new male peoples by now I love to read and they deserve props though I feel like I'll always forget some :(

@MisterB : you're my inspiration, not only dedicated and disciplined (seriously, teach me to do spin classes like you do) but your responses are always so reasonable and intelligent. Plus I'm so in awe of your design talent and knowledge of a world I had no idea about

@TexanStar : omg you were so sweet with me about my recent car troubles. You really have no idea just how much your kind words have meant in a super fucking sad time that I sometimes feel like I'm NEVER getting over plus, your brain rocks

@Nexolaris : thank you for being my owl buddy who I'd gladly share a joint with anytime.

@thisguy805 : every single post you make I love. You contribute so much goodwill and happiness to a sometimes fraught with tension male dominated site

@liquiss : squee! So happy you here. We need more of your contributions to this site. Period.

@ronin001 : I don't think you knew you that well for a while but I see now what a kind and wonderful heart you have.

@bwhip1011 : omg I love cassie and all of your posts

I feel like I'm failing miserably because I had more people in mind. And more clever and pithy and sweet stuff to say

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know the magic of block heaters from my years in Minnesota. I never knew cold until my first Minneapolis winter.

My blood thickened up nicely. Now living in FL I swelter most of the year. When everyone else breaks out the jackets I rock the shorts and flip-flops.

I wore t-shirt, cotton maxi skirt & flippies today. I love the southern clime this time of year, less humid! 50s don't bother me none. I saw a lady in a freaking Russian fuzzy hat and parka in downtown and I was like...wtf

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

We spend every xmas in Florida through the first week of Jan. I laugh every year down there when all the hats and mittens are broken out and I'm walking around in shorts and a t-shirt.

Reactions: Enid

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh, TIL

And just to keep on topic, I know I probably answered this a long time ago but I feel like there's new male peoples by now I love to read and they deserve props though I feel like I'll always forget some :(

@MisterB : you're my inspiration, not only dedicated and disciplined (seriously, teach me to do spin classes like you do) but your responses are always so reasonable and intelligent. Plus I'm so in awe of your design talent and knowledge of a world I had no idea about

@TexanStar : omg you were so sweet with me about my recent car troubles. You really have no idea just how much your kind words have meant in a super fucking sad time that I sometimes feel like I'm NEVER getting over plus, your brain rocks

@Nexolaris : thank you for being my owl buddy who I'd gladly share a joint with anytime.

@thisguy805 : every single post you make I love. You contribute so much goodwill and happiness to a sometimes fraught with tension male dominated site

@liquiss : squee! So happy you here. We need more of your contributions to this site. Period.

@ronin001 : I don't think you knew you that well for a while but I see now what a kind and wonderful heart you have.

I feel like I'm failing miserably because I had more people in mind. And more clever and pithy and sweet stuff to say

Thanks for the kind words @Enid

Reactions: LaFemme

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the kind words @Enid

Oops... hit enter by mistake there.

I'm glad I started contributing. I have to admit, there is a total of 2 forums that I visit regularly, and a fringe 1 or 2 that I sometimes venture into if I'm feeling brave. I care about interacting with a handful of people here, and frankly those people know who they are.

Actually that's a lie... I also enjoy jousting with the morons.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Huh, TIL

Such kind words from the always amazing Enid. You are one of several great women on this strange site.

I would like to thank my mother for the way I turned out. She is a fighter. No really, we would put on boxing gloves when I was little. She always took it easy on me. Even in high school she would jokingly square up. I would laugh while I blocked her punches and give her a bear hug. Good times.

Life is too short to take seriously. I'm glad I can bring happiness and laughter through thing most of us call their digital home.

No to take away thunder from Enid, I would like to thank @Tight_N_Juicy for being a such an amazing insparation to me. The first conversation we had I felt like I was welcomed with open arms. Thank you for being such a badass and a voice for the voiceless.

Last edited:

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Starting to think we should add to this list.

@Mister B - you are tried and true, darling!
@revive - so new, but making a great first impression. Welcome!
@Zyz - so thrilled to see you back! A gentleman and a wit. *sigh*
@bwhip1011 - my friend forever. Love you to bits.
@thisguy805 - my bestie. Our conversations are something I treasure.
@chicagosam - well, you know where you stand with me. I’m totally crazy about you.

Ditto @LaRemme !!!!! Huggs & Kisses

Media
OHMYGAWD

@chicagosam how could i forget to mention to mention one of the most freaking intuitive and sweet men on here

Gonna go back to bed now. Just woke up briefly thinking of sam
Historically, the thought of me is the stuff of nightmares—let alone—in the night. However, thank you for thinking of me. I am honored and humbled to be included. Still watching over you.:innocent: