Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Huh, TIL

And just to keep on topic, I know I probably answered this a long time ago but I feel like there's new male peoples by now I love to read and they deserve props though I feel like I'll always forget some :(

@MisterB : you're my inspiration, not only dedicated and disciplined (seriously, teach me to do spin classes like you do) but your responses are always so reasonable and intelligent. Plus I'm so in awe of your design talent and knowledge of a world I had no idea about

@TexanStar : omg you were so sweet with me about my recent car troubles. You really have no idea just how much your kind words have meant in a super fucking sad time that I sometimes feel like I'm NEVER getting over plus, your brain rocks

@Nexolaris : thank you for being my owl buddy who I'd gladly share a joint with anytime.

@thisguy805 : every single post you make I love. You contribute so much goodwill and happiness to a sometimes fraught with tension male dominated site

@liquiss : squee! So happy you here. We need more of your contributions to this site. Period.

@ronin001 : I don't think you knew you that well for a while but I see now what a kind and wonderful heart you have.

@bwhip1011 : omg I love cassie and all of your posts

I feel like I'm failing miserably because I had more people in mind. And more clever and pithy and sweet stuff to say
You know who else qualifies as an LPSG gentleman of great example? @Nexolaris - he rocks my socks off, too.
Thanks for being mentioned. I don't know what makes you think I deserve this here but it feels great. :)

Wanna come over for some triple berry rolls?
tumblr_p9e7bhI2An1rlqdmro1_1280 Triple Berry Sweet Rolls.jpg

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know the magic of block heaters from my years in Minnesota. I never knew cold until my first Minneapolis winter.

My blood thickened up nicely. Now living in FL I swelter most of the year. When everyone else breaks out the jackets I rock the shorts and flip-flops.

It’s true, the winters here are not for the faint of heart. However, this winter has been surprisingly mild so far!

*knocks on wood* (and, no, that’s not a euphemism)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s true, the winters here are not for the faint of heart. However, this winter has been surprisingly mild so far!

*knocks on wood* (and, no, that’s not a euphemism)
Omg! How could I forget @lms28 - another great example! Although, in my mind I still call you land mind spring! Or was it mine...

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Omg! How could I forget @lms28 - another great example! Although, in my mind I still call you land mind spring! Or was it mine...
His signature says "Formally known as landminespring28, I shortened it for brevity's sake." so it must have been the latter if he's being honest. He's a gentleman so I assume he's telling the truth.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
His signature says "Formally known as landminespring28, I shortened it for brevity's sake." so it must have been the latter if he's being honest. He's a gentleman so I assume he's telling the truth.
Duh! Should have noticed that.

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Awww! Color me flattered :blush: Thank you @LaFemme, that’s very sweet of you! :)

My old name was indeed Landminespring. I took the name from one of my favorite songs “Landmine Spring” by an old hardcore band called Quicksand. Here’s a link in the unlikely event anyone is interested in hearing it. :D

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ditto. Retirement to Mexico or at least Kelowna is sounding better and better. It was -35 the last couple of days with the wind. My lips got numb when I was walking to and from the train. I’m so over driving in the snow, scraping and shoveling snow. Plus I get a migraine with every slight weather change. I’m too old for this.
We vacation in Mexico almost every year with a couple who have a great condo in Playa del Carmen, they are there all winter. Three fourths of their building is Canadians who won't dare return north until late March/early April.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We vacation in Mexico almost every year with a couple who have a great condo in Playa del Carmen, they are there all winter. Three fourths of their building is Canadians who won't dare return north until late March/early April.

Late March is risky :)

The last few years March has been a right bitch.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight