LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't been through all of the pages in this thread to check, but to me both @basque9 and @AusWang85 are also both perfect gentlemen as far as I'm concerned. ;)
You're lucky to have two gentlemen as a friends here. Looks like those I'm talking to on a regular basis aren't considered gentlemen. I still think highly of them though. :)

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You're lucky to have two gentlemen as a friends here. Looks like those I'm talking to on a regular basis aren't considered gentlemen. I still think highly of them though. :)

Of course you are. If they're gentlemen then you should list them.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A lot of the men that leave me comments on my photos are very gentlemanly. Every now and again there's a super raunchy when but I like the respectful comments and those are the guys I remember.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A lot of the men that leave me comments on my photos are very gentlemanly. Every now and again there's a super raunchy when but I like the respectful comments and those are the guys I remember.

A big part of why I stopped posting pics in the open gallery was because someone stole some, and I just got straight up sick of the ridiculous, disrespectful comments.

The different experiences that can be had here are interesting.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A big part of why I stopped posting pics in the open gallery was because someone stole some, and I just got straight up sick of the ridiculous, disrespectful comments.

The different experiences that can be had here are interesting.
This doesn't seem to be an isolated case. Heard something similar from other members before. It's a pity these people ruin it for others by acting from base motives.

Most of the comments I receive when I have photos up are relatively polite. There are always a few that have to see the line and cross way the fuck over it, though. My photos have watermarks and have largely been removed due to my disgust at the ever increasing number of "baiters" and their ilk and the general atmosphere of this site.

There are definitely some gentlemen on here.

One that I know from way back when I first joined, and I'm sure I've said it before but it bears repeating is @ronin001

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First name that springs to mind every time I see the title of this thread?

@MisterB of course

There are others I think of as gentleman and those I think of as... Lovable rogues... But @MisterB is a gent through and through :kissing_heart:

Peeps into thread, turns bright red. :relieved:

Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me. Especially coming from you! :kissing_heart:

Heck yeah, @MisterB is definitely a gentleman. He is really charming and has lots of interesting things to say.

Another throw back to when I first joined and spent time in the chat room, jollybean @Joll is lovely. We don't interact too often anymore, but he has never been anything other than kind and polite.

Another who I don't chat with too much anymore, but he is funny, friendly, and respectful @xarmanix

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heck yeah, @MisterB is definitely a gentleman. He is really charming and has lots of interesting things to say.

Another throw back to when I first joined and spent time in the chat room, jollybean @Joll is lovely. We don't interact too often anymore, but he has never been anything other than kind and polite.

Another who I don't chat with too much anymore, but he is funny, friendly, and respectful @xarmanix

Turns red. Again. :relieved:

Wow, I've hit the Lottery of Love today! You're another one of LPSG's treasures, and your words mean the world to me. Thank you for your kindness! :heart:

Reactions: Enid and 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's reassuring to read that women still appreciate gentlemen. Perhaps the age of the scoundrel has passed.

Just so you know, you're definitely a gentleman of LPSG in my opinion. You've always been respectful and share interesting perspectives.

Props.

Reactions: palakaorion
D

deleted924715

Whilst I couldn't in all good conscience nominate the incredibly witty, really rather dashing, not to mention oh-so-masculine (eat your heart out Wilson) grammar rebel Mr @sodominsane for the coveted position of "perfect gentleman", he most certainly has my nomination for LPSG "lovable rougue". The guy keeps me in stitches

(Don't say I'm not good to you ;p)

Reactions: sodominsane