Perfect LPSG gentleman?

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Stabby Mcstabface?

I don't know that guy...
He's pretty fucking cool.....on a serious the pics ...the last one....are from I33 ...the oldest combat manual and fencing....it was written around the 13th century....and only resurfaced in 1950 in an auction....

Things I find cool....it was written by a German priest....and all the art has a priest in them....the idea of a priest kicking my ads tickled me a bit......

Also many of the pictures have a child's doodles on them....like a fake mustache...or some boobs drawn on....suggesting some time between 1200 and now it say in an attic with children just kind fucking around with this now priceless artifact.....fascinating

Its teaching are still used today in hema (a sport that is primarily historic fenceing) and the primary fencing style of ....well ....the perfect lpsg gentlemen....that everyone seems to shy to mention....

Yeah yeah.....that's it....to shy

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been said before, but @MisterB . I have really grown to appreciate his perspective of late. If we lived in the same place, I think I'd love to have coffee and listen to his ideas and stories.
Me, too. He’s the absolute best!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been said before, but @MisterB . I have really grown to appreciate his perspective of late. If we lived in the same place, I think I'd love to have coffee and listen to his ideas and stories.
Me, too. He’s the absolute best!

Thanks to you both for your kind words. And from two of my favorite posters--I'm a little *red-faced* right now! I appreciate you both taking time to *call* me out. I appreciate the *hugs*! :sun:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Awww:blush:

Thank you so much!! I have a lot of fun here. And the ladies here make it even more enjoyable.

You've been respectful, honest, and contribute a lot of positiveness to the site.

Hooray for you!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response