Perfect LPSG gentleman?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A gentleman should say "Thank you ladies", to Gillette and Mademoiselle Rouge. So that is just what I'm doing. I'm very flattered.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are some of the men who have been real gentlemen towards me, in alphabetical order!

Countryguy63
I don't know all of them well, and some I only know from their posts in the forum!

Aww, Thank you Sweetie!! It has been a pleasure meeting you :smile:

Hhuck
Jason_Els
JF
Nubian
Nudey
Pieterjoke

and Petite is the most ladylike. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I forgot Jason from Politics. Nice guy, and always polite and patient. :)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow thanks CG! Considering the format of our site, this community has a great number of gentlepeople, intelligent with abundant humor.

My list would include of course

Basque9 (the example we should follow)

Hey man, thanks for including me on your list!:cool::smile:

My list of the top 10 gentlemen in alpha. order is::cool:

Daddy Lucas
Ibvettguy
Indelicate
Petergroot
reallyhot
roro82
Roys Toy
silver triumph
Torque 8
Wolf1bear2

Reactions: bwhip1011

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is like the LPSG awards gala!

Wait...is there already one? Might be a good idea. Mods?

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow, this is a huge list, but here it goes, including my own votes (Cason, Mule, Nick8):

"Topping" the list at 9 votes: Nudeyorker!
Close behind with 7 very dedicated fans: Countryguy63
A tie for third with 6 each: Alphamale, MrSnakey, Mule & Rawdog

And here go the rest of them (so far):
5 votes: Calboner, Drifterwood, Hhuck, hilaire, Luka82 & X704

4 votes
: Lex, Nick8, Nubian, Pitbull, SilverTrain, Tripod & Wish-4-8 should feel very honored to be placed in the same group as the late Jason_Els

3 votes: Cason, Daddy_Lucas, DiscoBoy, Exwhysee, forestblahblah, HazelGod, Incubus, Indelicate, invisibleman, Oh_Yeah, Ramsey, Strontium, ThickMeatJacker.

2 votes (and worth mentioning twice): Conchis, Flameboy, Gibson, Goodwood, HungJon, joll, Jason "from politics", MindFawk, omgiswhatdeysay, Pecker, Pendlum, Petergroot, Rowan_Ravenseed, Sbat, silvertriumph2, StraightDave, Tardis69, THEDUDEofDestiny, Vince, xDrDantex, YourAverageGuy, ZOS23xy

And finally, far from the "asshole" list, are the ones who are lucky to be mentioned once in this thread: 8060, Albert_Cunning, Alex22, Alex8, Basque9, Bbucko, Bigcut53, Bigshooter9, BigWad, BillyTheMountain, blkfern, Bort92, bubbahotep1, ccss_oorr, Classyron, CunningStunt, Darkriff, DeeBlackthorne, denton85, DexterMorgan, Dukey, Freddie53, Fursuit, ghb69, Guy-jin, hctib1, hellyeah1138, HickBoy, Ibvettguy, JF, justacynic, Kapahulu, kolic, L_egit, Lacuna22, Landminespring, LargeInLife, LaughingLover, Lemon, mailer, marleyisalegend, MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Matthew, Max1971, Maximiliam, McStang, megvanillazailla, MidLifeBear, Mrblabla, nicenydick, Nottswanker, novice_btm, Patrick28, paul882628, Pieterjoke, Phil_Ayesho, picture_guy, prepstudinsc, Private_45, Qua?, Quercusone, Rawbone, rbkwp, reallyhot, Rico27, Rob_just_Rob, Ronin001, roro82, Roys_Toy, Shawn8, Shocked, SignorFantasco, Sk_bum, SmartCat, Smooth, Social_Joe, SpoLLe, Steve26, Steve319, Stever2550, Strike_4, Stroker_ace, Stu.kay823, STYLYUNG, swiper007, t9knst7, The_Scotsman, TheBoyfriend, Torque_8, tray22nc, VinylBoy, Wellington, Wolf1Bear2, WolfsheimDeutschland.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Darnit, I left off JF!
Jesus Christ!!!!! Me too!!!:mad:
When it comes to helping and patience he is no.1!
I had this cam problem, I still have it though and that guy tried to help me for 2 days!!!! Jamie I never told you-it`s a hardware thing!:frown1:
He is just a PERFECT gentleman, and they always keep a low profile!!!
P.S. And I think he must be a great fuck, he just doesn`t brag!:biggrin1:
He is a GENTLEMAN!