Perfect LPSG gentleman?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just stumbled on this thread and I'm surprised shocked and flattered.

Mentioned
and 4 times at that
and even at the top of one list
(I know that may not be significant but let me keep one little fantasy, please)

Thank you

Mademoiselle Rouge
Dolfette
Enid
Petite

:flowers1:

And this is not a woman's issue (exclusively)
but thank you Luka for putting it here.
All these lovely ladies, putting me on their lists,
for the first time in my life
I have felt that being a gentleman was truly sexy.

(I guess women don't just go for the jerks)

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wowzers ! what an Honor ......My hat goes off too ....MRouge ,Country Guy ( MUAHZZZ ) and the New Godiva .....Thanks ......If I was only young enough to remember all ? ....4inches...... ALPHAMALE..... AussieGuy1234.....AusWah......AVGDave.....BF2K.....BigAdam.....Breathe.....BuddySattva.....
Calambo.....CamperJoe.....Chaz7491.....Chuck216.....Circumstances.....Cordova7.....COUNTRY GUY.....DiscoBoy.....Draconis71.....EdMouse.....Exwhysee.....Flameboy.....Giozam.....HCTIB1.....INDELICATE.....JCCrew.....
Jamie Ford.....Jolls.....Just Hangin......Lineok03.....LUKA.....Malibu Jack ( Heart pitter patters ) .....MATTNESS .....MrAlien.....Neoman847.....NOOOOOBS ! ( Nubian ).....OC Muscle Jock .....Oh Yeah.....PATCHOS.....Pendlum.....Red7.5.....Sapman...Smally.....Someotherguy.....SteveO.....UNIQUE EXPOSURE.....Vince.....Vxie.....X704.....DANTE.....Zawfi.....Numbers123..... and so so many others I cant think of ATM ? .... MUAHZZZZZ !!!!!

Holly Shite ! This is my to do list ! not my Gentlemans list !?!?! FAWQ !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is HCTIB1 on the Real Gentlemen list? She's absolutely wonderful, but I wouldn't call her a gentleman.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wowzers ! what an Honor ......My hat goes off too ....MRouge ,Country Guy ( MUAHZZZ ) and the New Godiva .....Thanks ......If I was only young enough to remember all ? ....4inches...... ALPHAMALE..... AussieGuy1234.....AusWah......AVGDave.....BF2K.....BigAdam.....Breathe.....BuddySattva.....
Calambo.....CamperJoe.....Chaz7491.....Chuck216.....Circumstances.....Cordova7.....COUNTRY GUY.....DiscoBoy.....Draconis71.....EdMouse.....Exwhysee.....Flameboy.....Giozam.....HCTIB1.....INDELICATE.....JCCrew.....
Jamie Ford.....Jolls.....Just Hangin......Lineok03.....LUKA.....Malibu Jack ( Heart pitter patters ) .....MATTNESS .....MrAlien.....Neoman847.....NOOOOOBS ! ( Nubian ).....OC Muscle Jock .....Oh Yeah.....PATCHOS.....Pendlum.....Red7.5.....Sapman...Someotherguy.....SteveO.....UNIQUE EXPOSURE.....Vince.....Vxie.....X704.....DANTE.....Zawfi.....Numbers123..... and so so many others I cant think of ATM ? .... MUAHZZZZZ !!!!!

:) thanks man! hahaha either list is good...to do / Gentlemans...i'll take the nomination!

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought about starting a " Ladies " thread but Me Thinks Spoiled Princess has roped off and set up ( @ Y @ ) traps for the ladies of LPSG...... " the seat may be cold but the wet spots still fresh "

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Are the polls closed? Dangit! I'm gonna vote anyway. Won't change the standings much anyway.

I haven't been here long enought to know all the worthy gentlemen, but topping my list would be:

Calboner, Hhuck, Nick8 and NudeYorker

Honorable mention (only cause I don't know them as well or as long, and they could be hiding something):

DiscoBoy, Lemon, Luka, and yes, JustAsking.

Also, anyone who nominates himself is technically not a gentleman in my book, and should be eliminated on those grounds.
A true gentleman would display a measure of humility and not engage in such blatant self promotion.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this is a huge list, but here it goes, including my own votes (Cason, Mule, Nick8):

"Topping" the list at 9 votes: Nudeyorker!
Close behind with 7 very dedicated fans: Countryguy63
A tie for third with 6 each: Alphamale, MrSnakey, Mule & Rawdog

And here go the rest of them (so far):
5 votes: Calboner, Drifterwood, Hhuck, hilaire, Luka82 & X704

4 votes
: Lex, Nick8, Nubian, Pitbull, SilverTrain, Tripod & Wish-4-8 should feel very honored to be placed in the same group as the late Jason_Els

3 votes: Cason, Daddy_Lucas, DiscoBoy, Exwhysee, forestblahblah, HazelGod, Incubus, Indelicate, invisibleman, Oh_Yeah, Ramsey, Strontium, ThickMeatJacker.

wow thank you ladies, and gentleman. I am really really honored. It has been a pleasure meeting and talking to you all.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, this is a huge list, but here it goes, including my own votes (Cason, Mule, Nick8):

"Topping" the list at 9 votes: Nudeyorker!
Close behind with 7 very dedicated fans: Countryguy63
A tie for third with 6 each: Alphamale, MrSnakey, Mule & Rawdog

Honored to be topped by Nudey :wink:

Wowzers ! what an Honor ......My hat goes off too ....MRouge ,Country Guy ( MUAHZZZ ) and the New Godiva .....Thanks ......*

Well, judging from the size of it, we'd better get started quick!! :biggrin1: