Perfect LPSG Women?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In no particular order:
Ms. Rouge- Who requested to be friends. I nearly fell over. Wow! And all the input she has given to my posts and threads.
Dolfette- Her avatars lured me, her talent, wit, and humor made me a fan.
Enid- We will always have that special moment/ thread, but more than that, insightful posts.
Fleur- For always being sweet and sending me a special hug.
Mickylee- for always keeping me in check. ("They are going to think we are in love...")
MB- for giving it straight, pardon the pun.
Katt- For being sweet and generous, at least with me.
Bravestarr- She knows... She knows... And I will leave it at that. lol
Helgaleena- Who gives a conservative point of view, (at times)
Seaside- I remember when she first came on. Love her posts. Ive learned a bit.
EllieP- Insightful, and always nice.
Alterego- Also gives a different perspective at times which makes me think. Hmmm...
The two Subgirls. Sorry ladies. I always get you two confused. :redface:Lots of activity lately and both your posts are great.

Again, not a complete list. Im in the middle of a workout and typing this in between sets. I will keep adding to the list. Plus some names I cant remember at the moment so I have to look them up.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BBW36 is very nice, I agree! She's a sweetheart!

ladygaga - I've only talked with her twice in chat, but she was extremely sweet to me.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have a special relationship with Dolfie (except she doesn't know it). Seriously, Its the women here who make this site so interesting. The banal machismo in the other sections of this site would be hilarious, if the writers weren't serious. So thanks to all of you beauties for taking of your time to educate myself and others

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you joll! I just noticed that you nominated me, too!

I'll sing 99 Words for Boobs for you anytime!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, just to make the threads equal, i am matching the perfect LPSG Gentleman thread with the Perfect LPSG Women thread. My nominations go to the following for the ladies who are sexy, cool, great fun and ideal companions for a night out -

Molovmotomuffin,
Submissive Girl
Princess Tasha
Tiny Princess
Mandee
Curious Angel
Gillette
Naughty

These ladies have always shown good fun, witty and say it as it is. Thank you ladies for being yourselves.

Thank you. I am humbled.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw! You are a sweetheart! I'm nominating you, too!

I nominate Serial Kisser! Chat room sweetheart with the cute giggle!

Well, it's true. Even when people dissent with what you say, you always reply politely and I've never seen you lose your temper. I miss chatting with you. Hope The boyfriend and the jelly bean are doing well :)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it's true. Even when people dissent with what you say, you always reply politely and I've never seen you lose your temper. I miss chatting with you. Hope The boyfriend and the jelly bean are doing well :)

Thank you, but I do sometimes lose my temper, my patience, and my politeness. I try my best, but I am only human and fallible. :redface:

I miss chatting with you, too! What's wrong with me? I gotta spend more time in chat! :smile: