Perfect LPSG Women?

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't even read any of the comments, because I can't imagine making a list of people who are perfect or better looking than others.. I think that would be degrading to others, and bring a number of people down, because some people made some list and others didn't.

Reactions: lofty01

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geeze Joll, you missed out a few that visit here often and contribute to this site their wisdom and hoomor, they be, LaFemme, AlteredEgo and ElliePee :). Miss patch's dry wit, Pandy's fun too, sometimes :) :). I love reading all posts from everyone and ognore antone....(Ignore, no-one :) :) )

Oh yeah, who could ever forget Ms Batcat...:)
I never saw this. Thank you, Vibesy! That's sweet.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geeze Joll, you missed out a few that visit here often and contribute to this site their wisdom and hoomor, they be, LaFemme, AlteredEgo and ElliePee :). Miss patch's dry wit, Pandy's fun too, sometimes :) :). I love reading all posts from everyone and ognore antone....(Ignore, no-one :) :) )

Oh yeah, who could ever forget Ms Batcat...:)

Vibes thinks I'm going to share my Chateauneuf du Pape, but he's mistaken. I do have a reasonable white zin that might interest you, however.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All you ladies are perfect in my eyes! :D

I never thought I would be agreeing with Kret in a posting; but here goes.

LPSG has many active contributing members who make the site fun to visit ; but a special hats off to the real women / ladies of site. You know who you are. I find it difficult to make a list as there are so many who are very dear to me and have been for years. The list grows with more people who I call friends with each passing year.

Some Ladies post photos / videos. Some input their views into the threads, some can just make you smile with a joke in chat, when you need to laugh most.

So just this once Kret, is correct and you are all perfect.

( Yes this goes for many guys as well, but this is a Woman's posting )

Ro.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
admittedly I did not read all 20 pages...AND am new.....but I thought I had made some impressions.....pouts.....

You are still new, but I feel your presence will grow more with time. You can consider yourself one of the unnamed ladies of LPSG mentioned in the posting above yours.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^^ I really doubt this thread was meant to bring other women down. The women who made my list are people who I appreciate and who i have formed some form of relationship. Generally it is how they represent themselves and just how often I respect and agree with how they carry themselves. Some of you ladies are new or not very much active. You are all perfect.

Media
^^^ I really doubt this thread was meant to bring other women down. The women who made my list are people who I appreciate and who i have formed some form of relationship. Generally it is how they represent themselves and just how often I respect and agree with how they carry themselves. Some of you ladies are new or not very much active. You are all perfect.
Well said.:)

Reactions: lagal

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pops in here and realizes far to quickly that I've not really made an impression here, this could be a good thing or a bad thing. definitely have my connections with certain people and i enjoy the site for what it is. Perhaps I'll have to get more involved in posting/responding to posts.

Media
pops in here and realizes far to quickly that I've not really made an impression here, this could be a good thing or a bad thing. definitely have my connections with certain people and i enjoy the site for what it is. Perhaps I'll have to get more involved in posting/responding to posts.

In honor of the upcoming blue moon: I, Chicagosam, longtime LPSG member and resident bad boy, declare you, the lovely Sanaxx, one of the official and undisputed Perfect LPSG Women bestowed with all powers and privileges of that sacred and highly sought after title. Congratulations! Big hug! Big kiss! Enjoy!:)

(For someone who has never been on anyone's list as one of the Perfect LPSG Gentlemen--and can easily live without that distinction, I am just too damn adorable and presumptuous for doing this. I thank you!):D

Reactions: lapdog2001

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

change your name to missyluvscock69_69 ...that seems to work :p

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't even read any of the comments, because I can't imagine making a list of people who are perfect or better looking than others.. I think that would be degrading to others, and bring a number of people down, because some people made some list and others didn't.
I feel left out.
admittedly I did not read all 20 pages...AND am new.....but I thought I had made some impressions.....pouts.....
That's why I made my favorites list all-inclusive! :p
I appreciate every woman who participates here on LPSG!