Perfect LPSG Women?

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why I made my favorites list all-inclusive! :p
I appreciate every woman who participates here on LPSG!

Guys like you, with that kind of attitude definitely have a greater appreciation for women in life. Thats the kind of man I would prefer to be with. :)

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never thought I would be agreeing with Kret in a posting; but here goes.

LPSG has many active contributing members who make the site fun to visit ; but a special hats off to the real women / ladies of site. You know who you are. I find it difficult to make a list as there are so many who are very dear to me and have been for years. The list grows with more people who I call friends with each passing year.

Some Ladies post photos / videos. Some input their views into the threads, some can just make you smile with a joke in chat, when you need to laugh most.

So just this once Kret, is correct and you are all perfect.

( Yes this goes for many guys as well, but this is a Woman's posting )

Ro.

I kind of feel special now! Thanks! (Smiles)

Reactions: lms28 and ronin001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would like to say that this thread cheered me up on my week "vacation" because sometimes we forget what kind of positive impact we have made on those around us.

I have made a real connection with several ladies here on the forum (on the forum and away from the forum) and I'd like to acknowledge them in no particular order:

ManlyBanisters- always keeps my arse in line and is willing to let me bitch about my female reproductive organs to her/vice versa.

Dolfette- she might be a tough girl on the forums but in the chatroom, she is a delicate flower who exhibits the most exquisite art forms of the female body and mind on cam for those she trusts into her world. She is quite the voyeur as well. ;)

Petite
- no one I know of can speak as eloquently as she can, hold her cool while saying her peace. She is such an intellectual person who can find anything you are looking for in regards to the subject at hand. She is someone I look up to greatly in her poise. I strive to be more like her. She is lovely on LPSG and off of LPSG.

FightsLikeAGirl (aka FLAG)- She is a woman who always holds her poise like Petite, but she is also tough and extremely kind to all men and women I see her come across. She is not afraid to comment on female pictures which is a rarity around here from another female. Her comments on my pics always cheer me up.

MickeyLee- A woman who makes the list more times than I can count has had such a positive effect on this forum for all women. She makes the word Feminist not sound nasty. She lives what she preaches and whips my ass in line when I'm falling off the grid. She's succinct, tell it like it is and expects you to be just as frank with her. And I'm so elated she hasn't left LPSG. She took a bullet for me a couple of years ago and to that I owe her a great deal of gratitude.

Hippy Hollow Girl- I saw her on this page and she doesn't get nearly enough credit around here. She always has the best advice for couples, singles and male and female alike. She has given me awesome advice in so many situations. She is a lovely person and an asset to LPSG in my book.

Enid
- A fellow Aspie who is not afraid to admit her weaknesses and her strengths. She is the cheerleader of LPSG who can take a situation that has gotten nasty and turn it into a happy place again. She has that gift.

Laidey- Her name is fitting because she defines what a Lady is. She made her mark under her original name years ago and has been making it for herself ever since.

CrookedHalo- A person who has been there for me during my bummed out moments dealing with some people who were giving both of us a hard time. She reaches out from afar and gives me cyberhugs when I need them the very most. She is cordial and mature and is someone I look up to greatly for these reasons. I hope I can call her a friend for many years to come.

LaFemme- She is so sweet, so helpful, so positive and so encouraging. I believe females and males both look forward to seeing her name pop up in a thread. I know I do!

AlteredEgo
- She has a tough job of being a moderator but also manages to keep us ladies in the forefront of her mind by encouraging us to stand up and be strong and not allow anyone, and I mean anyone, to run roughshod over us. She is a darling who catches a lot of slack from being a mod but she is a kind and fair person always willing to hear you out if you have any problems.

And last but certainly not least Aconitum
- I remember before she was made Admin and she is still the same person she has always been. Her tell-it-like-it-is candor can be a salt in a proverbial wound, but in the end, her words heal. She is never afraid to be herself and humble herself to tell her own story behind a particular subject. I feel that she represents the females on the forum in a way that not only protects us but she is willing to tell us to shape up or ship out. Her background in many areas gives perspective to all that read. And while she's kicked my ass off of here several times, she still manages to see the good in me and how I can play a part here at LPSG. So thanks for that Aconitum.

SubGrrl - She is always willing to answer the hard questions about female sexuality from her perspective, as it is unique to some of us. She is a humble person not afraid to admit where she might have done wrong and I really value that. She has made quite an impression on me behind the scenes.

Faydreh - She has been through so much in her short life and I hope she can ride the waves of relaxation after the grief she has endured. She's a strong young woman not just with her own life but she is strong in holding her values. She is the first to step in and support you when you need it and thinks nothing of putting her own issues aside to give you what you need. She doesn't get enough credit for the effort she puts in to those she holds dear.

I'm sure I will be adding more to the list, but this is what I came up with off to the top of my head! So while many people will think "Oh look there is a little Clique going on amongst the women" and I say back: So what? I've invested in them as they have invested in me and I honor our relationships and hold them close to my heart. And these women who have the most respect from me are the types who are willing to be honest and tell me when I'm out of line. And that's what I call a true friend. Call it a clique if you want. It won't change the fact that I've made wonderful connections here and will continue to do so as long as I'm allowed to be here.

I had to resurrect this thread because many have come and gone since this thread was made. I nearly teared up when I read what I wrote about some dear friends back in the day. Some of you are still around and others disappeared into the ether. Those who have been banned or left on their own accord are sorely missed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, I know I fell off the map for awhile.. but I thought I'd make at least one persons list :(

(just fucking wit ya, I know you some of you ladies & gents enjoy me, & I gots much love for you guys too <3)
*glomp*

NEVER leave us again!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first, ever and always will be Ms. Enid. i lurve her something fierce :oops:

ladies keeping LPSG hopping and on my to-do-list
Ms. Femme
Ms. Altered
Ms. TnJ
Ms. Tattooed *welcome back*
Ms. Daisy
The Fade

missed something mighty
Ms. FLAG
Ms. Dollfette
Ms. Gillette
Ms. MB
Ms. Mercurial

i can't believe the bump wasn't kept going.
the site has changed so much over the last year or so
:(

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i can't believe the bump wasn't kept going.
the site has changed so much over the last year or so
:(

Indeed, after being away for 10 months this place took quite a few turns. I'm very happy to see that most of the ladies I've come to know and luvs are still around.

AlteredEgo
MickyLee
Enid (who I haven't seen since I came back :( )
LaFemme
Fade
EllieP
Daisy
TattooedGoddess (I never really interacted with her when she was still Mademoiselle Rouge, but have definitely fallen a little bit in love with her since my return.

We don't always agree, but you ladies have certainly made my time on the site quite a bit more enjoyable and sexy ;)

And I know there are a few I missed who also contributed all the bad-assery to LPSG, but I haven't had many interactions with them. They still have a tip of the hat from TnJ.