Perfect Mouth Size for Blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dlucy1000, Sep 12, 2007.

1. dlucy1000

dlucy1000 Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever gotten a blowjob from two (or more) women at once and experienced a preference for a large or small mouth? I was lucky enough to experience this recently and one of the women had a very small mouth which I very much preferred. It was a big turnon to see her mouth stretch around my dick to the point where, if I was any bigger, I don't think she could have handled it. The other woman had a large mouth and could accomodate my 6x7 no problem. Has anyone experienced this? What is your preference?

2. handsome_anselm

handsome_anselm New Member

I am 9x7 and I definitely prefer a larger mouth. I like to stretch and massage a throat! I hate teeth being abrasive to my big cock. However; some people can be quite sensuous with their teeth. Most are not accomplished enough to use their teeth for pleasure!

3. rodinorlfl

rodinorlfl New Member

I love a larger mouth simply because smaller mouth usually use their teeth. it can become very painfull instead of pleasurable. I've hade woman give me a blow job and complain about my girth its very upsetting and frustrating. all I feel is teeth. so a woman with a huge mouth is perfered

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Roger that! Amen...

Though the effort of a woman with a smaller mouth is lovely in its own right...

...OB

5. simcha

Gold Member

I have a very large mouth. And I know how to use my teeth if I want to to make everything swim...

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I'll have to remember you said that; the next time I am in your neck of the woods. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted