Perfect Mouth Size for Blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dlucy1000, Sep 12, 2007.

1. dlucy1000

dlucy1000 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever gotten a blowjob from two (or more) women at once and experienced a preference for a large or small mouth? I was lucky enough to experience this recently and one of the women had a very small mouth which I very much preferred. It was a big turnon to see her mouth stretch around my dick to the point where, if I was any bigger, I don't think she could have handled it. The other woman had a large mouth and could accomodate my 6x7 no problem. Has anyone experienced this? What is your preference?

2. handsome_anselm

handsome_anselm Well-Known Member

I am 9x7 and I definitely prefer a larger mouth. I like to stretch and massage a throat! I hate teeth being abrasive to my big cock. However; some people can be quite sensuous with their teeth. Most are not accomplished enough to use their teeth for pleasure!

3. rodinorlfl

rodinorlfl Well-Known Member

I love a larger mouth simply because smaller mouth usually use their teeth. it can become very painfull instead of pleasurable. I've hade woman give me a blow job and complain about my girth its very upsetting and frustrating. all I feel is teeth. so a woman with a huge mouth is perfered

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Roger that! Amen...

Though the effort of a woman with a smaller mouth is lovely in its own right...

...OB

5. simcha

Gold Member

I have a very large mouth. And I know how to use my teeth if I want to to make everything swim...

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I'll have to remember you said that; the next time I am in your neck of the woods. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice