Perfect Mouth Size for Blowjob?

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever gotten a blowjob from two (or more) women at once and experienced a preference for a large or small mouth? I was lucky enough to experience this recently and one of the women had a very small mouth which I very much preferred. It was a big turnon to see her mouth stretch around my dick to the point where, if I was any bigger, I don't think she could have handled it. The other woman had a large mouth and could accomodate my 6x7 no problem. Has anyone experienced this? What is your preference?

handsome_anselm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 9x7 and I definitely prefer a larger mouth. I like to stretch and massage a throat! I hate teeth being abrasive to my big cock. However; some people can be quite sensuous with their teeth. Most are not accomplished enough to use their teeth for pleasure!

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a larger mouth simply because smaller mouth usually use their teeth. it can become very painfull instead of pleasurable. I've hade woman give me a blow job and complain about my girth its very upsetting and frustrating. all I feel is teeth. so a woman with a huge mouth is perfered

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 9x7 and I definitely prefer a larger mouth. I like to stretch and massage a throat! I hate teeth being abrasive to my big cock. However; some people can be quite sensuous with their teeth. Most are not accomplished enough to use their teeth for pleasure!

Roger that! Amen...

Though the effort of a woman with a smaller mouth is lovely in its own right...

...OB