Perfect penis measuring device?

novanuttz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see numerous of threads about the proper way to measure. I think I have the answer. A clear glass or plastic tube with a measuring tape fixed to the outside. This will show insertable cock which is what it really boils down to.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Cylinders used for penis pumping frequently have such lines on them, making them good for measuring.

And then if you add a pump (and hose and connector), you can pump with it as well. Double win. :smile:

Caution: regular use of the cylinder with a pump in a reasonable program can result in your penis becoming bigger over time.

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been thinking along the same lines. The measurement we are after is the maximum insertable length of the penis. So if your clear plastic cylinder was to have a 'piston' inside, the erect penis could be inserted into the cylinder to push the piston further along the tube. It would then be easy to measure how far the penis reaches, with an accuracy that should satisfy most scientists :eek:)

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done just that. I have a pretty considerable difference between BPEL (8") and strictly NBPEL (7"). My "insertable" length is just between (7.5").

In those individuals with minimal fat pad thickness in whom BPEL and NBPEL are fairly close to each other, I suspect that the insertable length will be close to NBPEL. There would be minimal subcutaneous tissue to displace, just skin, a very thin layer of subcutaneous tissue, and ligamentous connective tissue, not very compressible or displaceable.

In those with thicker fat pads the insertable length might be closer to the BPEL than the NBPEL.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but what's insertable length? isn't it the bone pressed erected length??? if skin and fat pad can be compressed then that distance is all insertable! so your insertable length is 8 ..not 7,5...

Well, I think it is probably feasible to compress the end of a ruler more deeply against the pubic bone than it is to compress a flanged cylinder with a wide base against it. And I suppose I can probably get a little more than 7.5" into my wife, if I really set my mind to it. But that is what I can fairly easily get into a cylinder or plastic bottle with the bottom cut out with a reasonably easy push.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
it's not only a pushing question I think but a question of body angles...I mean.. it depends mostly on the position you are performing and the degree of openess of her and your legs also... purely pressing into the fat pad produces a size that is in most men at least 0,5 inches bigger than simple erect length barely touching the pubic skin...

Last edited: