Perfect penis

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys and gals im kind of new to LPSG, but i have a question is there such thing as the perfect penis size. MY one friend is like 8 inches and i dont know how think but every girl he is with says it hurts really bad, virgins and non virgins. I am 7 inches long but 6.5 thick at the top ( it gets thicker at the bottom) so i am not small either but girls i am with always have many orgasms and i get all kinds of compliments. He on the other hand dosnt get any compliments other then its big. Sorry this is so sloppy im in class lol and trying not to get into trouble.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Glad to know you're worrying about your little brain in class rather than your big brain... sounds like my attention problem here at work!

Nothing is perfect. Depends on who's receiving it, their anatomy and what they just plain like. That's that.

This site is about big ones, but there are plenty of reasons to like small ones and plenty of people out there who prefer small. Reading some on here will clarify many reasons and ways others like big!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, No matter the size, it can also depend on how your friend is using his penis.

Or for that matter, how your friend is not using it.

Get back to paying attention to the class.

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
OK but it just confuses me because so many girls i have known want a big one, and truly are excited when i give them mine, but i know its not the biggest or anywhere close. Then they go and have sex sometime with a bigger one and always come back to me and tell me mine was better. I kind of had a friend of mine do a little survey at school to find out the amount of girls that desire a big penis, and the sizes of their partners current and previous. When she got back to me 5 days later with the results only one girl out of 44 didn't want a big penis. And get this only two of the 44 had had a bigger penis then mine before. SO not only did this toot my horn lol, but it developed an interest in psychological process that makes girls desire hung men. So i joined here and have been doing small amounts of research here and there, and it almost seems there is truly a size that girls just don't enjoy. Given having a huge penis might give people all kinds of self esteem but it almost seems there is a size that really it isn't the person working it, the size itself just seems perfect for pleasure. And insanely most people would say that smaller is worse, but i never hear girls complain about smaller men, they always seem to be satisfied sexually, but i hear girls say how bad it hurts with bigger penises a lot more. These conversations on here seem to be a little more self confidence boosting posts for the majority of the posters that are well endowed. For example the posts about how big and massive you are just so people will compliment more on how manly your member looks, but in reality do these "Hung" pieces of vagina destructing meat really please the girl you are with? Can you produce multiple orgasms with this WMD? IS it really worth having a 9 incher but not being able to please your mate?