Perfect size for you

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All of my friends use small dildos. So that tells me something. I don't use a dildo but when I get to do the motion with my man, he tells me I only move on 1/3rd to 1/2 of his penis. I am doing EXACTLY what I want so I guess 4.5 to 5 inches is enough length for me, and I don't know what his girth measures, but it is also too much for me. I am guessing 5 inches length and 5 inches girth would be *perfect for my pussy*... but I really love to suck his huge cock, stroke it into my mouth, gag on it, try to fit my hands around the girth (I can't.) The visual/mental stimulation of having a big beast of a husband is worth the soreness :biggrin1:

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
You sound a great deal like me, except I have only been w/ my hubby, who is close to a 7. He is pretty thick as well, and there are times when I don't think I could take him, let alone more. (So it makes we wonder how some of the ladies here CAN take more.)

With that said, I agree. For ME, his size was not a big (pardon the pun) factor in deciding he would be my mate for life. My answer? Between a 6 or 7.

Renee

First of all, I have to say that cock size was the last of my considerations when deciding that my husband was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. That being said, I can't imagine anything more perfect than his 7x6 size. He sometimes tears me with his girth, and sometimes his length is painful, but overall it works out perfectly.

Honestly, I can't imagine anyone longer though... I have some big toys (like the Fat Jack), and there's a point past which I just can't fit any more in.

platinumredhead

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In terms of length I'm flexible - something between 6.5 and 8.5 is fine, but prefer at least 7.5. The major thing with me is at least 6 in girth - short and very thick is fine by me! I'm much more of a true size queen when it comes to slavering over them, holding them, sucking them. When it comes to fucking it's not as important i guess.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rotflol remix!!
Once again, I agree and stand behind MB.

I like big cocks and I cannot lie, you other sistas can't deny, when a guy walks in with an itty bitty waist and a big bulge in your face, you get WET!(or hard, depending on the sex)

Oh baby I wanna get witcha and take your pictcha, I won't cuss or hit ya.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On this site, it's about large cocks. It was originally intended as a kind of joke, but with support to men with issues dealing with their endowments. That has changed over the years.

What am I here for? I am here to look at big cocks, flirt outrageously, make friends and have a good time.

I like big cocks and I cannot lie, you other sistas can't deny, when a guy walks in with an itty bitty waist and a big bulge in your face, you get WET!(or hard, depending on the sex)

Oh baby I wanna get witcha and take your pictcha, I won't cuss or hit ya.

Exactly Jennuine! :smokin:

Why are people getting so serious and insulting each other over this? Are women not allowed to have fantasies about the things they want? Have a laugh about great cocks? Salivate over them? Am sure if this was a question directed purely at gay men straight guys wouldn't bitch about it at all.

Personally I am getting my ideal he tops out at 8.5"x6" and every hole's a well-filled goal! I wouldn't actively seek out anyone bigger but that doesn't mean I don't like looking at them, drooling over them...:tongue:

Size is all relative. Once I learned what I was doing (thanks to a much older woman when I was a young guy), I've never been with a woman who didn't enjoy the feeling of being "completely filled up," and "fucked silly." Especially the ones who had never been with a larger guy before. It's all about foreplay...lots and lots of foreplay. You never know what you're going to like.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another question must arise from this thread. LPSG is known to harbour size queens, so we might question the validity of the sample of answers given here.

So women, do you believe that the answers given in this thread are a good reflection of the average woman, or do you consider yourself a size queen and beleive most women would prefer a penis smaller than what you have personnally described as your "perfect size" ?

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another question must arise from this thread. LPSG is known to harbour size queens, so we might question the validity of the sample of answers given here.

So women, do you believe that the answers given in this thread are a good reflection of the average woman, or do you consider yourself a size queen and beleive most women would prefer a penis smaller than what you have personnally described as your "perfect size" ?

No input on this ?

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Exactly Jennuine! :smokin:

Why are people getting so serious and insulting each other over this? Are women not allowed to have fantasies about the things they want? Have a laugh about great cocks? Salivate over them? Am sure if this was a question directed purely at gay men straight guys wouldn't bitch about it at all.

Personally I am getting my ideal he tops out at 8.5"x6" and every hole's a well-filled goal! I wouldn't actively seek out anyone bigger but that doesn't mean I don't like looking at them, drooling over them...:tongue:

Must say I agree 100% with Curio.. my ex was the same size as your guy. I am more than happy with 8+ which I get now but doesnt mean we dont like to imagine, fantasise , drool over humungous cocks :p

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, I am ideal! 8"lx6"c yay! I always worry that when I am with a new lady for the first time that I will not be as big as she hoped for. If a woman thinks she knows what I have before she has seen it in real life and only heard rumers or seen my bulge. she might expect more than I have. (my problem is not my size but my self esteme. I know.)

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Still no opinion on this, ladies ?

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of my friends use small dildos. So that tells me something. I don't use a dildo but when I get to do the motion with my man, he tells me I only move on 1/3rd to 1/2 of his penis. I am doing EXACTLY what I want so I guess 4.5 to 5 inches is enough length for me, and I don't know what his girth measures, but it is also too much for me. I am guessing 5 inches length and 5 inches girth would be *perfect for my pussy*... but I really love to suck his huge cock, stroke it into my mouth, gag on it, try to fit my hands around the girth (I can't.) The visual/mental stimulation of having a big beast of a husband is worth the soreness :biggrin1:
Sweet Thats good to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is 8X5.5 and I basically can't imagine it being any better than w/him, so I guess that's my ideal size. :smile:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, what size cock would you say is perfect for sex? Not to look at and drool over, but the actually sex act?

I love to look at a huge cock and suck a huge cock but when it comes down to sex, the perfect cock for me is between 7 and 8in in length and a nice, thick 6 inch girth. Too long and I am in pain from him pounding my cervix.

This just in...8X6 IS a huge cock. If not...what is and how many have you personally encountered.