Perfect size for you

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No thats a good girth, and a good length. Above average in both departments. They say measure midshaft, but I list shaft and base girth.

Straight guys are about 50/50 on here I think.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it big enough? I don't know. I'm not your girl. Do you stay hard long enough? I don't know. I'm not your girl. But whatever the the size, you'll have to make it enough. You'll have to pay attention to your lover to see what she's feeling, and respond to her desires, just as she'll be responsible for making sure you know what those are, and for seeing to yours. If you stress yourself out beforehand, over-thinking every detail, expecting absolute perfection, you're going to have a terrible time. Remember that one reason you two are having sex is that you have great chemistry. You make each other horny. Maybe there are other reasons too (I don't want to assume) and none of these have terribly much to do with the size of your penis.

Wow that was really well put. I (and probably a lot of other guys here) need to remind myself of this sometimes...

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Great thread.
Curious to note that a size is 'perfect' when it's just immediately smaller than painful.

The agreed consensus of 8x6 IMO is a consequence of simple anatomy: >8.5 length and >6.5 girth generally become too painful.
A 10x8 cock can easily be exciting, probably a 'must try', but not an everyday workhorse.

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
"Curious to note that a size is 'perfect' when it's just immediately smaller than painful."

Interesting point which I had not thought of before, and I do agree. There is a fine line between big enough and painful and once that line is crossed it takes a while to recover. As I've posted previously the girth is most important, I would guess about 6 - 6.5, length I would prefer 7 or so..much longer than that there is a risk of hitting the cervix if you move to quickly or in certain positions and that kind of pain is not fun.