Perfect size girth?

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5 long x 7.5 thick. I can't hide my size, no matter what pants I wear. We use MCT oil to help with the dragging and internal friction, and can only fuck every 2-3 days depending on how sore she gets. The upside, multiple-multiple orgasms for my wife.

View attachment 16823371

im simlar (~8.25x7.25).... only issue has been length. lube essential. multiple multiple ultra intense orgasms 90 percent of the time with all partners. Blow jobs are problems, underwear is a problem, pants a problem--thank goodness for untucked shirts.

bleeding, soreness for a few days, and less frequent sex are other downsides. id say on average 6.5 would be ideal.

Reactions: deleted5604191

hammer3232

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is mine is NOT the perfect size girth! 4.4" is not ideal in anyone's book!

I will say girthy cocks are best... 6" around is pretty impressive to look at and feel.
Yours is a nice length though and your girth is around average I know we’ve spoken before about this I’d love to have your length and you’d probably like some of my girth lol

Reactions: Scott8361

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont dont what the magic number is but I know a 5" girth isn't it. I suspect the optimal size probably is like others have stated. 5.5"+

Pretty weird how the average vagina doesn't seem to be well suited for the average penis. I wonder why that is? Sometimes I suspect average is perhaps bigger than we are being told.

Reactions: MarioLM

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO there is nothing like ideal size. An orgasm is in your head, if a finger can do an orgasm for a woman than any dick can. A bigger dick can be visually more proportional but that's all.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes... a massive difference between 4.5 and 6 inch girth!

I'm just under 4.5 inches around, and I find even 5 inch girth cocks to seem so much bigger than mine... more meaty!

When they get to an honest 6 i xhes around the seem massive!

Reactions: hammer3232

hammer3232

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes... a massive difference between 4.5 and 6 inch girth!

I'm just under 4.5 inches around, and I find even 5 inch girth cocks to seem so much bigger than mine... more meaty!

When they get to an honest 6 i xhes around the seem massive!
Most women I’ve been with when they first grab it they double clutch and almost strangle it The first couple times it happened I asked what are you doing why are you squeezing it so hard it kinda hurts and their response was the same it just seems so fat in my hand that i thought it needed to be squeezed harder than other ones

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my point of view fat dicks are the most exciting ones especially when you are a passionate deepthroater and if you are always greedy to shuffle such a caliber down your throat. It takes a lot of experiences. Then I don't ask for inches or cm around, i see a tremendously fat dick an d know: THAT'S IT!!! It happens but of course, not that often. But I had some and they will be unforgettable.

Here are a few examples (from the net) which would make me falling on my knees intantly:

View attachment 16851191
My goodness. The fun I could have with that.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m 6in girth, woman seem to love the girth. Anymore and I think they would be at their limits. The problem I find is getting a good blowjob, scraping can be an issue. I’ve had woman say when they get really wet they couldn’t feel much from past smaller men, but they could with me.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine tapers from 5.5" around the tip to 6.5" midshaft to almost 7" at the base.

712286-1513834480-816efe2d2db02e01ed57771f431c74de.gif

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im simlar (~8.25x7.25).... only issue has been length. lube essential. multiple multiple ultra intense orgasms 90 percent of the time with all partners. Blow jobs are problems, underwear is a problem, pants a problem--thank goodness for untucked shirts.

bleeding, soreness for a few days, and less frequent sex are other downsides. id say on average 6.5 would be ideal.
Having my 5x4 dick certainly eliminates all of those issues but leaves you wanting to know what it feels like to have a man size dick

Reactions: VIIby5

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having my 5x4 dick certainly eliminates all of those issues but leaves you wanting to know what it feels like to have a man size dick

These girth threads always get to me also. Not having at least 5.5" it feels like the kid who's always picked last for the team.

D

deleted5604191

I have a true 7 x 7 and I have mostly good reviews. I have had most partners claim to be "good sore" for up to several days after one session. I've had many say they had real pain the first couple times. I had one gf that was amazing in so many ways but we could only have sex once or twice a week and even then I had to be so careful and that took most of the fun away. Every partner claims it's the thickest they've ever seen which makes me feel proud until they try to put it in their mouth. All I feel are teeth and I've never had anyone (guy or gal) get the entire thing in. Anal has been out of the question for all but two brave souls and it was a one time deal. Haha. My current gf is the absolute best I've ever had. We have sex at least once a day and our record is 14 orgasms for her and I came 3 times in one 90 minute session. She is legitimately scared of anal. 20200728_130705.jpg

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a true 7 x 7 and I have mostly good reviews. I have had most partners claim to be "good sore" for up to several days after one session. I've had many say they had real pain the first couple times. I had one gf that was amazing in so many ways but we could only have sex once or twice a week and even then I had to be so careful and that took most of the fun away. Every partner claims it's the thickest they've ever seen which makes me feel proud until they try to put it in their mouth. All I feel are teeth and I've never had anyone (guy or gal) get the entire thing in. Anal has been out of the question for all but two brave souls and it was a one time deal. Haha. My current gf is the absolute best I've ever had. We have sex at least once a day and our record is 14 orgasms for her and I came 3 times in one 90 minute session. She is legitimately scared of anal. View attachment 19914591

Was your girlfriend multi orgasmic with other/ average guys or do you think its your big girth that is key?

Playfultrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly it's how you work it. You could have the biggest dick I've ever seen. And not be able to turn me own. My ex-boyfriend before I met my husband had a big dick. Not one time could he make me orgasm. My husband perfect size for me!! And he works it. First man I had an orgasm with. Could be why I married him.

Just saying to the men just because you have a big dick doesn't mean pleasure. Theres many things that cum into play ;)Just my experience!!

I’m 5.5-6” in girth and 8” long. I’ve never had a real good blowjob because My girth rubs on their teeth and I’m not a fan of that. It’s great for pussy penetration but never had anal sex because women are too intimidated by my girth and length. So while it’s nice to “feel” like I’m big, it does limit my sexual opportunities and pleasures a bit.

Luckily sex isn’t all about penetration with a dick, and I’ve been told I’m very good with my hands, lips, and tongue.