perfect size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_cloudy_rebel1982, Mar 21, 2008.

1. B_cloudy_rebel1982

B_cloudy_rebel1982 New Member

Albums:
    Ladies In ur opionion what is the perfect sized dick??? If there r other threads like this I haven't found them...

2. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

to me the perfect size penis depends on how the women is built and what she likes. some can handle a big monster cock and crave them, others can not and like small cocks for sex but love to look and watch big cocks, at least my friends an i do, but to answer your question, the perfect size penis for me is my hubbys after many dates and a few sexual incounters with b/fs, both big and small, hubby was my last he has the perfect cock for he fills me up both length as well as girth so the perfect size to me is a 7.75 x 8, so you are going to get many diffrent answers to your question and you will still not know what is the perfect size to us as we all have diffrent likes and dislikes just like you gentalmen do, not meaning to write you a book here but just answering your question the best i know how. hope it helps you out.

3. B_cloudy_rebel1982

B_cloudy_rebel1982 New Member

Albums:

I that we all have different likes and dislikes Thats why I as in ur opionion..

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

:smile:...Are you sure that's what you meant to write?

Draft saved Draft deleted